Categories > Anime/Manga > Fruits Basket > Guardian

Guardian

by Falcon-Flyer 0 reviews

A mysterious girl comes to school with hair the colour of flames and eyes that are amber. but Tohru emidietly befriends her and soon they discover why she looks like she does.

Category: Fruits Basket - Rating: G - Genres: Action/Adventure - Characters: Hatsuharu, Kyo, Momiji, Shigure, Tohru, Yuki, Other - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2006-01-28 - Updated: 2006-01-29 - 291 words

-1TrainWreck
DISCLAIMER: I DON"T OWNS FRUITS BASKET BUT I DID MAKE UP MANY OF THE CHARACTERS IN THIS STORY.

The lone girl walked down the hallways as she paassed many of the other people whispered of the word freak, she sighed she was used to being alone by now she had no friends not that anyone at this school new of, she had pleanty of comrads but once again she had left them in her world.
Her long Red and ginger hair trailed her like wild fire and her amber eyes looked upon the name of her new grade class 1-D she would probably be ridiculed again but she new how to hold her own anyway a guardian of her element could whip anyones but except Aquano's.

She entered only to find the classroom empty. she sat closest to the window looking at the clock. it was early those people in the halls were early rises so she got out her sketch book and began to draw.
-
Yuki, Kyo, Tohru,Hatsuharu and Momiji walked down the quiet halls.
"it's Uber creepy without as many people,' said Momiji clinging to Hastsuharu's right arm.
'Yes it is isn't it, well her is were we part see you at Lunch Haru,' said Yuki.
'Yeah bye bye,' said Tohru patting Momiji's head.

Their Party had seperated and Yuki Kyo and Tohru were at their classroom's open doors,Kyo stoped causing Yuki to ram his back then Tohru ram Yuki's.
'What the hold up furball?'said Yuki angrily.
he pointed at the odd looking girl by the window moving her pacer fast across thesurfce of the picture.
sorry my mum made me stop to celebrate chinese new year i'll continue later.
hope you like it's begining.
Sign up to rate and review this story