Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > A nasty, guilty pleasure.

Tired of using Technology

by GossipGirl 2 reviews

So why don't you sit down on top of me? Ayo, I'm tired of using technology.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [!!!] - Published: 2008-01-22 - Updated: 2008-01-22 - 642 words

0Unrated
WARNING: D R A M A! Suck it up if you dont't like it and read anyways ^^



Joe's fingers drummed against his jeans, a habbit he had picked up in the last couple of days. Destinee, his girlfriend, hadn't talked to him in two days and it was severely pissing him off, as well as worrying him. And where was Pete?
But we always thought J's girlfriend, D, had a thing for P?
Remember, I'm always the first to know and you'll always be the second, so here it is:
Destinee= three day bender with paramour Pete. Let's see what A thinks...

Ashlee's large blue eyes widened even more after she stepped out of the bathroom stall from vomiting up her hamburger. She wiped the corner of her mouth and chewed on the indside of her cheeks, a nervous habbit as she realized who was standing in front of her. Everyone knew who Daisy Scott was, and to be seen with Daisy was to be seen.
The dark-headed and doe-eyed queen of the social ladder didn't take her eyes off herself in the mirror. She was readjusting her makeup before she went back to her seat at Cardigan Deli. But something at caught Miss Scott's eye today, which made her turn around and look. Gawking at her was malibu-barbie Ashlee Simpson, who we all know wants to be Daisy, hense her new brown hair.
But, as we all should know, there is only one queen in New York City and if you're on her bad side, you will not be let into the inner circle. Tough shit, Ashlee.
School, which you never had, prepares you for the real word, which also sucks.
Daisy blinked back tears at the thought of her not being with Peter anymore. They had been so cute together, but now that he had this trainwreck on his arm... Let's not go there. Whatever. She snarled, regaining her doe-like phsyique, she held her chin as high as phsyically possible without falling over backward.
"Hi, Daisy." Trainwreck squeaked in her direction, trying to be somewhat nice to the obvisiously pissed off Elite.
"Oh, Ashlee!" Daisy mocked in a fake southern-belle voice, batting her eyelashes. Sneering and turning heel, the brunette Queen Bee bounced out of the room in her from fitting, pink, Pucci dress. She had class, which was something the trainwreck behind her didn't.

Ashlee had her head cocked to the side staring dumbly as Daisy exicted the woman's room with a sneer on her face. She flipped her obnixiously fake now brunette hair in the mirror to try to look as sassy and "I don't give a damn" to the two blondes who had been watching the whole time. She really hadn't even seen the beautiful blonde girls during her encounter with Daisy, it was almost like she had just appeared out of no where.
Waltzing out of the bathroom to go back to her seat with her new paramour, Jewsph Trohman, Ashlee pretended that she didn't hear the laughter explode from the bathroom.

Only the mean cows eat first.



Destinee giggled drunkenly, wraping her arms around Pete's neck. "No way in hell would I /ever/." She rolled her eyes, seperating herself from the short bassist that looks a lot like Rihanna. Three guess who (s)he is?
Backing up and pulling her very black "dress shirt" off in an exotic dancer from Vegas sort of way, the trashy bleach blonde's plain and ugly brown eyes noticed the bulge in Pete's pants.
What the fuck does he get out of her? The readers all wondered at the same time.
"One more beer and I'll take more off." She promised, batting her false eyelashes that were coming off.








Sorry for spelling mistakes, this keyobard is fucked up. + I told you there'd be more drama than your heart could handle!
Sign up to rate and review this story