Categories > Books > Harry Potter > HP Drabbles

Borderline

by darkelf19 1 review

A collection of drabbles written for my live journal community hpfic_contest

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst, Horror - Characters: Tom Riddle, Voldemort - Published: 2006-01-28 - Updated: 2006-01-29 - 279 words

1Original
Disclaimer: Harry Potter belongs to the genius J.K. Rowling - not me. 'Nuff said.

Borderline


You hate them, admit it. There's nothing wrong with it. Hating is, after all, the opposite of love. It's as natural as breathing. Why should you care? What have they ever done for you? Did they not hate you first? Did you forget the way they mocked you, kicked and beat you, their fists bruising your skin, their words ripping your soul?

You were left alone, abandoned and unwanted. Ah yes, you do remember that. Even he didn't want you, you saw it in his eyes, the way he looked down his long nose at you, the same way she did. You were never good enough for them, were you? You are just a failure, a nobody, and when you die, you'll be forgotten, just another ugly corpse. Unless...

Ah, that's right. Raise your wand dear boy, yes yes, you know the words. It's so easy isn't it? Ah, delicious. Look, look, you'll never be like, another ugly corpse. That's right, let it fill you. You can feel it, can't you boy? Oh don't be afraid, it's alright. As I said, it's as natural as breathing. You'll be great boy, powerful. No one will dare to hurt you again, no boy, you'll be respected, adored, loved.

Ah yes, boy, we'll be great, you and I, I and you. Such great fun we'll have. We'll make them pay, all of them, for everything. We're great you know, the greatest wizard that ever lived. We'll need a great name though, one they'll remember, fear, quiver at the very sound of. Ah yes, that'll do, Lord Voldemort.
Sign up to rate and review this story