Categories > Books > Harry Potter > HP Drabbles

Snape's Hell

by darkelf19 1 review

A collection of drabbles written for my live journal community hpfic_contest

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor - Characters: Dumbledore, James, Lily, Sirius, Snape, Voldemort - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2006-01-28 - Updated: 2006-01-29 - 410 words

1Funny
Snape's Hell


He'd expected more. Angels, perhaps music, certainly white light and fluffy clouds. But never...this. Dumbly he stared at the round table where Albus waved to him enthusiastically, motioning for him to join them.

Them, being the other figure, one he knew all too well. Black haired bobbed unnaturally as the other man faced him, Sirius Black. This couldn't be heaven, no, this was most certainly hell.

"Snivilius!"
He cringed at the hated nickname as Albus unceremoniously summoned a chair, promptly depositing him at the table.
"Come, come Severus. We're all friends here!"
Regaining his composure he looked at the oddly pink table, heart shaped biscuits and steaming tea. "Albus, what is this?"
The old wizard eyed him oddly, crumbs caught in his white beard.
"Tea and biscuits," he stated obviously as Sirius sipped his own tea.
"I can see that, but what is this?!" He waved his arms wildly at the swirling mists around them.
"Ah..." Albus breathed knowingly, brushing the crumbs from his beard. "This, is heaven."
"Heaven?! Heaven is tea and biscuits?!"
"I think so."

He gapped as Sirius set his tea down.
"Duck."
He'd have glared at him had he the time. Instead he found himself suspended in midair, an unseen rope around his ankle. Familiar snickers erupted behind him. "Hello Potter."
"Prongs!"
"Padfoot!"
The two hugged as he spun slowly in the air, Albus engrossed in the box of Berty Bott's Every Flavor Beans that had suddenly appeared before him.
"Ah...heaven indeed! These really are quite good."
"Marvelous," he sneered feeling nauseous.
"James! Put him down this once!"

He flinched, feeling the magic suspending him give way, falling to the ground in a mess of robes and limbs. He listened to their bicker for a moment, trying to recall something vicious enough to...
"Severus!" Roughly cold hands pulled him upright. "Don't go lying around on the floor! You've got a reputation to uphold!"
"Da...Dark Lord?"
Voldemort smiled a snake-like smile, stealing his seat and tea.
"Tom! So good of you to join us," Albus declared happily, shaking his hand.
"You...you invited the Dark Lord?!"
"Now Severus," Albus warned, "What's in the past, is in the past. We're all friend here."
Severus wanted to vomit at the smile gracing his face. Instead he seated himself as indicated and gulped down the cold tea, desperately trying to ignore James's arm around his neck and Lily's peel of laughter at his pained expression.
Sign up to rate and review this story