Categories > Anime/Manga > Inuyasha > IY Drabbles

Death's Kiss

by darkelf19 0 reviews

A collection of drabbles written for iyfic_challenge, iyfic_contest, Isswkiwa, and my own amusement

Category: Inuyasha - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica - Characters: Kagome, Kikyo - Published: 2006-01-28 - Updated: 2006-01-29 - 243 words

0Unrated
Death's Kiss


"A gift," she whispers lying beside me, dead arms reaching for me, ensnaring me with promises of cold passion; pressing lips of ice to my feverish skin. Frigid hands roam over my body caressing the hills and valleys with experience I can't help but to wonder how she gained; slipping beneath soaked clothing to run through the fluids coating my skin.

Her assault continues as she lowers her lips with promise of a little death, their un-dead chill wrapping around my throbbing warmth. I cry out as she begins to suckle, withering beneath her administrations. Her iron grasp keeps me firmly in place as she brings me to the edge, her tongue darting expertly within me. My vision blurs, unable to withstand it a moment longer, I scream my release falling quickly into black oblivion.

Panting, barely conscious, I watch as she presses a green salve to the wound, bandaging it with the tenderness of a lover. Cold gray eyes look on mine, a trickle of my blood at her lips.
"I've removed the poison. He will be here soon."
"Why?" The weak whisper barely leaves my lips.
She watches me for long moments before standing. Looking over her shoulder she meets my eyes.
"Without the light, there is no shadow."
I watch her vanish into the night, listening as InuYasha's voice becomes clearer. A gift she'd said. I smile as I wonder if he's ever felt her lips like that.
Sign up to rate and review this story