Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

You're My Everything (Standalone)

by RyanRossLuver 4 reviews

{Oneshot} Frerard Fluff...and a bit of Adam Lazzara/Chester Bennington too

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2008-01-25 - Updated: 2008-01-26 - 435 words - Complete

0Unrated
Title taken from "One Love" by Blue


Frank Anthony Iero had been harbouring feelings for Gerard Arthur Way for almost six years, since they first met when he signed up to be My Chemical Romance’s rhythm guitarist.
And the show on July 28, when they shared the kiss onstage, the one that all the fangirls deemed as being “Frerard” tipped him over the edge. As soon as the band were offstage, Frank pulled Gerard into a side room, about ten or so doors down from the bands dressing room.

“What’s up Frankie?”

“Well, uh, how can I say this?” Frank was getting flustered at the mere thought of what he was about to say.

“Well, uh, simply, I’ll, um, just tell you. See Gerard, I uh, I, well Gee, I think that I um, I uh, I l -” Frank was forced to cut his sentence short as Gerard gently placed his lips on the younger mans. After a minute or so, Gerard pulled away.

“I love you too Frankie,” he said. Frank beamed at Gerard.

“But how…how did you know what I was going to say?” Frank asked, by this point totally confused.

“I’ve seen that sparkle in your eye when I’m around, and so had Mikey. And when I’m not there, Mikes says it disappears. So I figured it was because of me. Oh, and also the fact you moan out my name at night,” he said, chuckling at the last part.

“And also because I feel exactly the same way about you.” Frank was speechless, but he wrapped his arms around Gerard’s neck and kissed him.

“I’ll ask this quickly. Where are we?” Frank asked.

“Umm, Linkin Park’s dressing room. Why?”

“Because Chester and Adam are making out on the couch,” Frank giggled, before grabbing Gerard’s hand and running to My Chemical Romance’s dressing room. When the entered, they were greeted with three smiles.

“You took your time,” Bob said.

“We were gone less than ten minutes!” Frank argued.

“I think he meant noticing what was right in front of you,” Ray added, motioning to Gerard.

“Oh yeah,” Frank said, before capturing Gerard’s lips in a sweet, passion filled kiss.

“Dude! That’s my brother…I’d rather not see that!” Mikey exclaimed, burying his head in his hands. Gerard pulled away first, embracing Frank.

“Mikey, you’ve got to be prepared to see a whole lot more than just an innocent kiss.” Frank smiled into Gee’s chest as the older Way stroked his hair.

“I love you Gee.”
Sign up to rate and review this story