Categories > Anime/Manga > Inuyasha > IY Drabbles

Abaddon

by darkelf19 2 reviews

A collection of drabbles written for iyfic_challenge, iyfic_contest, Isswkiwa, and my own amusement

Category: Inuyasha - Rating: R - Genres: Angst, Erotica, Horror - Characters: Inuyasha, Kagome, Kikyo, Naraku - Warnings: [R] [V] [X] - Published: 2006-01-28 - Updated: 2006-01-29 - 457 words

0Unrated
Notes: I mention several times the characters looking to their left - generally in Christian art the dammed are always placed on the left of Christ. or below him In conclusion since both InuYasha and Kagome are seeing the other on their left...they're both fucked.
Abaddon = destruction/Angel of the Abyss


Abaddon


It was over, done. There would be no more battles, no quests for Shikon jewel shards. They were finished.

His hands reached for her, talons scraping lightly over her exposed skin. Shivering she glanced to her left, her vision swimming with red. Crumpled cloth lay unmoving, the sacrifice for all their sins. She closed her eyes.

She remembered then the first time she'd seen him; his golden eyes searing hers, his voice causing her once sure hands to tremble. She recalled the warmth she had felt at his unseen presence, the quickening beat her heart sang at his name. She relished the feeling of his arms wrapped possessively around her body, his words of love whispered in her ear.

Teeth nipped insistently at her throat, his hands ripping her fuku in his haste. Red trickled from his marks, pooling beneath her breast. Her breath stopped, trapped in her throat as he wrestled with her tattered skirt. Idly she wondered why he bothered at all, her eyes once more drawn to her left.

Crumpled cloth. His desperate scream as he reached for her. Shattered bones. She whimpered feeling his body collapse upon hers. His final sacrifice. All their sins repaid in his blood.

Crying out she gripped his shoulders, tears slipping from beneath her lashes as he forced himself into her. Her vision swam - red on red. Strong hands covered hers, crushing her as his thrusts quickened; breathing stumbling over whispered nothings. His body tensed, his talons piercing delicate flesh while he emptied himself within her. Sweat and blood mixed in a pool beneath her.

Limply her head fell to her left, watching the crumpled body watching her. The immaculate hair she'd always longed to touch now hung heavily with a familiar red. She craned her neck, stretching to better see him. His broken body remained as she last saw it; the mind numbing red bathing his body as it bathed her. His unseeing eyes glared over his left shoulder, burning into hers as she cradled their enemy to her chest. Holding her lover she waited for a salvation that would not come.

He shifted, his talons lightly scraping her cheek, forcing her to face him. Smiling she pressed a hungry kiss to his lips, her fingers gripping his wavy hair as she pressed her body against his.
"Inu...Yasha..."

She closed her eyes remembering the first time she'd seen him on that cold rainy night.
Sign up to rate and review this story