Categories > Original > Erotica

Listen Look Love

by axelflames 0 reviews

she was always into listening until she was invited to join.

Category: Erotica - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2008-01-27 - Updated: 2008-01-27 - 859 words - Complete

1Hot
As I slowly approach his door and lean back against it I hear movement and voices on the other side. First a male’s voice saying “you taste so fucking good you like that don’t you” then a female’s voice replying “don’t stop” in a high pitch yelp. The male continues by asking the female how she wants it. She yells at the top of her voice “fuck me fuck me till it hurts”. I hear a boyish giggle and I’m positive that the male voice I’ve been hearing his him. My roommate of two years .We never really talk because we never really see each other but he didn’t care as long as I pay my half of the bills on time and didn’t smoke he had this thing against smoking .As long as I did those things there was no problems so no need to talk really ever. So we didn’t.
If only I had a dollar and a chocolate bar for ever time I’ve been in this situation sitting out side his door listening in on all the fun he’s having. I’d be a fat rich bitch. But still I’d be alone. Even though he is gong to bang the brains out of the girl there are the rare occasions when he would take his time and really make love to a woman. You know tender kisses long slow strokes .Cumming together. All that cute stuff. Don’t get me wrong I enjoyed hearing him lay the pipe gently to a woman but most of the time it was the rough stuff the loud moans, groans, and grunts with the headboard hitting the wall those are the times I enjoyed listing in the most. I never even had to touch myself it’s the sounds alone that turn me on.
Besides all the loud noises and headboard banging there was the dirty talk something I personal could never do but I love hearing him do it. I love the way he makes his lovers beg for it. I hear the wanting screams of obviously horny women saying “fuck me fuck now”. He tells them to “mind there manners” the female’s response is “fuck me please”. I mouth the words silently to myself wishing I was the one he was chastising. Soon after that I hear a loud grunt followed by moans coming from both parties. Now my heart begins to race. Next the headboard banging commences and the female starts to take lots of short deep breaths. I know he’s banging the life out of her. I can only imagine what it feels like to be penetrated so hard so fast so deep as to make the bed move. This thought made my panties wet and my clit throb but there was no need to rub caress massage or touch it in anyway shape or form because hearing his voice tell her how tight she is and how good she feels just about sent me over the edge. But it doesn’t it just takes me there. I take that full leap when I hear the fasten pace of the headboard. Because I know he was putting his all in to every thrust he’s about to cum and I’m going to cum with him. He starts to yell his trademarked “you want this you want this come get this” I love to hear that because I can hear the orgasm in his voice and all three of us cum together and quite loud really. I quickly cover my mouth praying I wasn’t heard. After this I decide that maybe I could use some fresh air. So I’m out the door, I’ll go for a little walk.
I come in lock the door behind me. I feel a lot better from the fresh air. “Do you really just like to listening” a familiar voice saying in a taunting manner. I don’t say anything I can’t say anything. I just stand there like a statue. He continues “we’ve been roommates for two years and we barely talk”; still silence is all I have to offer.” I guess it’s true you do like to just listen” he decides to have some fun with me.
I’m still facing the door and he comes over takes me by the waist and presses his self against me. I can feel his warmth. His tall slim frame towering over me and of course his half hard unit. It excited me but I keep my cool. “If you think its fun to listen just think of the excitement in watching. And the pure pleasure if you participate”. With him whispering this in my ear and giving me the tenderest kisses in between each word sent tingling chills down my spine on the way stopping by and harden my nipples then making their way down to my cunt wetting my panties and harden my clit. Finally the chills ended in my knees and I give in. Pure pleasure here I come!!!
Sign up to rate and review this story