Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy

Hey People!

by GossipGirl 2 reviews

Question for you all!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2008-01-27 - Updated: 2008-01-28 - 276 words

0Unrated
Mmkay, now that there are a hell of a lot more of writers on Ficwad's FOB section, I have a challenge for anyone who's willing to take it up.

Basically, this is about Andy and his growing lust for this girl called Amanda. She's off limits, though, because she's Joe's girlfriend. Why? We have no idea. She's blonde haired and blue eyed, bitchy, demanding, gorgeous, smart, funny, and depressed because of her father's death and mother's evilness. As we all know, no one could be this perfect, but dumb ass men just keep falling for her.

But here's the catch: She has borderline personality disorder (look it up incase you don't know what it is, IT'S THE ROOT OF ALL EVIL AND INSANITY) which makes her seem perfect at first, but the about five years later she leaves Man in shambles. She spreads lies about old dude (i.e, he's a wife beater, etc.) and moves on to new dude, who believes these lies as well. Her "friends" can't really seem to tell that jiffy marriages, multiple children before the age of thirty, so many house-moving that it's not even funny is insanity.

Oh yeah, there's no helping her, because no one can tell between what's an emergency and what's not.


So, up for it? I'd love to write it myself, but I intend to finish gossiping first ^^

But anyways, if you want to write it, send me an email to my YAHOO account: i_know_how_to_fly.


Oh yeah, steal this idea and I'll find out where you live, snap your fingers off, and then leave.



you know you love me
xoxo
gossip girl
Sign up to rate and review this story