Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Naruto The Dragon Ninja

Chapter 3

by KaiDragonMaster

Category: Naruto - Rating: NC-17 - Genres:  - Characters: Anko,Naruto,Anko,Kakashi - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2008-01-28 - Updated: 2008-01-28 - 5787 words

?Blocked
Chapter 3

“Kyuubi” talking/ inner Sakura

“Normal talking”

‘Thought’

Disclaimer: I don’t own Naruto. I wish I did. But sorry I don’t.

Naruto woke up suddenly due to someone shaking him. He opened his eyes to see Kairi over him.

“Hey.” Naruto said and yawned.

“Hi, you shouldn’t just go to sleep in the afternoon.” Kairi said. Naruto sat up and looked her over. She wore a dark red shirt and black shorts that came to her knees. She had blue wristbands on and had blue ninja slippers.

“I know but I was tired.” Naruto replied.

“Well now that you’re all rested up we could go do something.” Kairi said.

“Okay but first something to eat.” Naruto said.

“Okay.” Kairi replied.

“Alright let’s go.” Naruto said as he smirked under his mask. They left the apartment and walked down the street towards Ichiraku’s ramen shop. After two minutes they arrived and sat down.

“Hey Naruto. Hey Kairi.” The old man said.

“Hello” They said in unison.

“So what can I get for my two favorite customers” The old man said.

“Pork Flavor ramen” Naruto said.

“Beef Flavor for me please.” Kairi said.

“Alright coming right up” He said starting to cook ramen.

“So did you pass the test” Kairi said.

“Yeah but it wasn’t as easy as I thought it would be.” Naruto replied.

“Why wasn’t it?” Kairi asked.

“I had to work with a Sasuke and Sakura.” Naruto said. “Our mission was to get a bell from our teacher, Kakashi. Since there was only two we separated. I figured out that the real test was for us to work together. I tried to get their help but Sakura wouldn’t listen and Sasuke thought he could do it himself.” Naruto explain.

“So what happened?” Kairi said as the old man placed two bowls on the counter. Naruto took off his masked and reached for some chop sticks. They grabbed the choke sticks and broke them apart.

“Itadakimasu” They said as they started eating.

“So continue.” Kairi said.

“Okay first I went to see how good Kakashi was. He dodged my attacks and ended up behind me. He attacked with his Sennin Goroshi. I used a Kawarimi no jutsu to switch places with Sasuke.” Naruto said.

“What’s a Sennin Goroshi?” Kairi asked.

“Well it’s basically just a super ass poke.” Naruto said as he continued to eat. Kairi started to imagine what happened. She froze trying to hold back her laughter but failed. After a few minutes Naruto had finished three bowls while Kairi was still laughing. After she stopped laughing she notice Naruto was on his fifth bowl. She quickly finished her bowl and stopped Naruto from ordering another. Naruto paid for the meal and they left.

“Kairi, so what are we going to do?” Naruto asked.

“Training.” Kairi replied. “Hey continue. What happened after Sasuke got the Sennin Goroshi?” Kairi asked. They walked down to a training ground as Naruto told her what happen earlier that day. After ten minutes they arrived at a training ground. They both stood away from each other in fighting stances.

“Don’t hold back.” Kairi said.

“I won’t.” Naruto said pulling down his mask. They both rushed toward each other. Kairi jump and brought her leg around towards Naruto’s head. Naruto ducked and slid under her. As she landed he rushed and threw a punch. She blocked it and jumped back. Naruto got into his fighting stance as Kairi got into a defensive one. He ran at her and threw a fury of punches. She blocked each punch with the back of her hands.

‘He’s a little slower than usual’ Kairi thought as she started her counterattack. She ducked and tried to sweep his legs. Naruto jumped and came down with an ax kick. She dodged by rolling away and rushed at him. She threw a punch which Naruto caught. He threw her and she flipped and landed on her feet. Naruto ran at her and aimed a kick at her side. She blocked but the force of the blow caused her to slide a few feet. He ran at her again and threw a punch downward. She jumped out the way and dashed at him when she landed. She jump and the air and swung her leg. “Konoha senpuu” She yelled. He ducked dodging the attack.

‘Got to find out where she learned that later’ Naruto thought making a mental note. He jumped back and started doing hand seals as she landed. Kairi recognized the seals and did some of her own.

“Katon: Karyuu Endan” Naruto said as he inhaled.

“Suiton: Suijinheki” Kairi said inhaling too. Naruto shot a fire stream as she blew out water that twisted around her. The fire collided with the water and created steam. As the steam cleared out Naruto saw Kairi had started doing new seals. Naruto did seals at a fast pace.

“Katon: Kahinote no jutsu.” Kairi said inhaling.

“Katon: Kabukafu no jutsu!” Naruto said inhaling. Kairi shot a stream of fire and Naruto shot a big fire blast toward the phoenix. They collided and mixed together. After a few seconds the attack burst and shot flames in all directions. Kairi dodge the flames as Naruto started so seals.

“Suiton: Mizu shouheki no jutsu” Naruto said. Water came from the air and formed a barrier around Naruto. The flames hit the barrier and become steam. After the flames dissipated Naruto let go of the barrier. He looked around the terrain seeing Kairi had disappeared. ‘She’s under me’ Naruto thought sensing her charka. “Kage Bunshin no jutsu” Naruto said quietly. In three puffs of smoke three more Naruto’s appeared. They separated leaving a clone in the middle.

“Doton: Shinjuuzanshu no jutsu” Kairi said pulling him down. Naruto and his two clones started doing hand seals. Kairi came up to her surprise saw three Narutos. ‘Shit.’ She thought.

“Suiton: Suiryuu bakufuu no jutsu” Naruto said inhaling. He shot water out of his mouth in the form of a dragon. She jumped in the air dodging the attack. Naruto stopped his jutsu and jumped after her. He came up to her height and threw a punch. She blocked and grabbed his wrist. He grabbed her arm and tossed her to the ground. She hit the ground and rolled. She drew a shuriken and threw it at Naruto. She made a few hand seals.

“Shuriken, Kage Bunshin no jutsu.” Kairi said. The shuriken became twenty and headed full speed toward Naruto.

“Hn” Naruto replied doing hand seals. “Kaza sanpo no jutsu” Naruto said. He flipped and jumped up dodging the shiruken. He land on the floor and stared at Kairi.

“You lose.” Naruto said.

“What? Why?” Kairi yelled. She felt a kunai touch her neck and turned her head. “Damn” She whispered seeing one of his clones. Naruto walked over as the clones dissipated.

“You forgot about my clones.” Naruto said.

“No I didn’t. It just that I didn’t sense your clone walking over. You know you’re hard to sense when sneaking up on people. At least when you want to stay hidden.” Kairi said.

“Fine you get away with your mistake this time.” Naruto said pulling up his mask.

“Thanks, Naruto-sama” Kairi said smiling.

“See Kit, I told you she wouldn’t be mad at you” Kyuubi said.

‘Mad at me for wha…Oh shit I forgot’ Naruto thought. “Um Kairi.” Naruto said.

“Yeah” Kairi replied.

“About yesterday. Sorry for not knocking.” Naruto said.

“It’s alright.” She said waving her hand dismissively.

“Kairi where did you learn the Konoha senpuu?” Naruto asked.

“I saw some guy in green spandex use it on his student.” Kairi replied. “I going home I need to get cleaned up” She said. Naruto nodded as she made a seal. She disappeared in a twirl of blossom petals.

‘Hey Kyuubi, how do I increase my weights’ Naruto thought.

“Just add charka into the weights” Kyuubi said.

Naruto focused some charka into his wristbands and legwarmers. He felt the weights he wore become heavier as he slouched. Naruto started to run slowly toward the village. After he arrived there he turned toward the gate. ‘Hey Kyuubi The amount of charka I put in determines how heavier it gets right?’ Naruto asked.

“Yes.” Kyuubi said

‘Okay just checking.’ Naruto thought starting to run faster.
He kept silent as he reached the gate. He turned to his right and started running along the wall. After a few hours he had done thirty laps around Konoha and was returning home. ‘Hey Kyuubi do you know an advance way to increase this training.’ Naruto thought.

“Yeah gravity seals but I’ll put them on you later” Kyuubi said.

‘How long do I have to wait?’ Naruto asked.

“I’ll put it on you once you get used to 50 pounds per weight. At this moment you have about 30 pounds per weight. With your training schedule it should be in a few weeks maybe less.” Kyuubi replied.

Naruto ran towards his home at a fast pace. After ten minutes his was at his door. He opened it and walked in. He quietly closed and locked it. He moved over to the couch not making a sound and laid down. He fell asleep thinking about a new jutsu.

“Hey Kit wake up” Kyuubi said. ‘Damn I hate being his alarm.’ He thought.

“…”

“Wake up” Kyuubi said getting annoyed.

“…”

“Wake the FUCK UP” Kyuubi yelled.

‘Damn, I up alright.’ Naruto thought. Naruto got up and started his morning routine. After thirty minutes Naruto was finished. Naruto wore black pants and a black shirt. He had on his black mask, red wristbands and leg warmers, a kunai pouch on each leg, and his black cloak. He made himself a sandwich and left the apartment in a hurry. He came to teams 7 training area. He took out the scrolls that held Dawning light and Oblivion. He opened the scrolls and bit his thumb. He ran it over the scrolls and in a puff of smoke the two swords appeared. He grabbed both of them and stabbed them into the ground.
“Kage Bunshin no jutsu” Naruto said making a T like seal. Two clones appeared next to Naruto and walked out from the line. After they were far enough they turned around to face him. Naruto drew his blades from the ground. ‘The blades are still too heavy for me to wield with one hand but this is just a test.’ Naruto thought. His clones drew two kunai and threw it at him. Naruto lifted his white blade to block. The kunai defected off the blade. Naruto lifted Dawning light slowly and put the blunt side of it over his right shoulder. He slowly lifted Oblivion and slanted it in front of him. “Let’s go” Naruto said. His two clones rushed him with a kunai drawn. The first clone came at Naruto and tried to kick him. Naruto sidestepped the clone and tried to swing Dawning light toward the clone. The sword went toward the clone’s legs. The clone dodged easily and jumped back. ‘Okay I think I have to use charka now’ Naruto thought putting the blade back on his shoulder. He focused some charka into his hands and lifted the other blade. ‘They are still heavy but at least I can move them more easily’ Naruto thought. Naruto ran at his clones and started to attack. He swung Oblivion upward at his first clone only to have it dodged. The second clone came and tried to stab Naruto. He ducked and brought Dawning light downward. The other clone came and blocked with his kunai. Naruto swung Oblivion toward the clone that was blocking with his kunai. The free clone came and blocked Oblivion. Naruto kept his blades locked with their kunai using more force trying to break their guard. After a few minutes Naruto gave up and jumped back. He moved his left arm towards his right side to where Oblivion’s blade was behind him and moved his right arm to his left side to where Dawning light’s blade was behind him. Naruto ran at the clones and swung the blades in a wide arc. They both jumped out the way and threw two shiruken. Naruto blocked them as the clones started doing hand seals. Naruto lifted the blades up and started putting charka into the swords.

“Katon: Karyuu Endan” The clones said inhaling.

“Sonikku yaiba” Naruto said as the clones blew out a stream of fire. Naruto brought both swords downward sending a sonic wave toward the clone’s attacks. The sonic wave hit the fire caused them to spit in half. The sonic waves hit the clones destroying them. He walked back to his original spot and grabbed the scrolls. He resealed his sword and left toward his meeting spot. He made a seal and disappeared in a swirl of light. Naruto reappeared on a roof of a house next to a river with a small bridge extending for one side to the other. On the bridge were two people about his age. ‘Must be Sakura and Sasuke’ Naruto thought. Naruto jumped off the roof and landed on the ground. He walked silently toward the bridge. He arrived there without any one noticing. He sat down and watched as Sakura tried to woo Sasuke while he had his eyes closed probably tuning her out. Naruto shook his head while taking out a kunai. He started to focus charka into his right hand while letting the kunai rest in his opened palm. The kunai started to levitate and stopped about 5 inches above his hand. The kunai started to slowly spin clockwise above his hand. He took out another kunai and did the same with his left hand. Both kunai were spinning in his hand as he concentrated. After twenty minutes he started to spin them counterclockwise. Sasuke tried to ignore Sakura but it was getting too hard for him. He looked around for someone, anyone when he noticed Naruto spinning kunai above his hands.

‘What the? When did he get here’ Sasuke thought glaring. Sakura saw his glare and looked back to see Naruto sitting down.

“Naruto don’t sneak up on us!” Sakura yelled. Naruto loss his concentration and dropped the kunai. He turned to her narrowing his eyes slightly.

“There was no reason to yell when I sitting so close to you.” Naruto said calmly. ‘Damn now I have to start all over.’ Naruto thought.

“Naruto exactly when did you get here?” Sakura asked

“I got here A few minutes ago” Naruto said lying.

“Well maybe you should have said good morning when you came” Sakura said.

“Okay. Next time I’ll say good morning” Naruto said. ‘These two need to pay more attention. I’ve been here for 20 minutes and they didn’t even notice me. I got stuck with some real weakling’ Naruto thought. He picked up his Kunai and put them in his pouch. They waited two hours for their sensei. ‘I’m going to torch his ass if he doesn’t appear in two minutes.’ Naruto thought. At that moment Kakashi appeared.

“Yo” He said.

“Sensei your late!” Sakura screamed and Naruto and Sasuke glared.

“Sorry. I ran across an old lady with bags and she asked me for help.” Kakashi said.

“LAIR!” Sakura scream.

‘Damn she’s loud’ Naruto thought.

“Okay let’s go to the Hokage office for our missions” Kakashi said. He took out his orange book and started walking. After five minutes they arrived at the Hokage office.

“Hello everyone.” The Hokage said. He was sitting in the middle of the room with some chuunin and jounin sitting near him.

“Hello Hokage-sama” Kakashi and Sakura said.

“Hey old Man” Naruto said.

“Naruto show the Hokage some respect” Sakura yelled.

“Sure. So what kind of missions do you have for us?” Naruto said.

“You’ll find out a little later.” Hokage said smiling. He handed Kakashi a scroll and they left the room.

“So Kakashi what’s the mission?” Sakura asked.

“We have to paint a house” Kakashi replied.

“What? That’s no ninja mission” Sakura said.

“It’s a D ranked mission” Naruto said.

“That’s correct.” Kakashi said. In ten minutes they came to a blue house with a forest near the back.

“This house doesn’t look like it needs to be painted.” Sakura said.

“Your right but a mission is a mission” Kakashi said.

“This can’t even be called a mission” Sasuke said.

“Stop complaining. We’ll get better missions soon enough” Naruto said emotionlessly.

“Hn” Sasuke replied. They walked up to the house and Kakashi knocked on the door. The door opened reveal an old man wearing a brown shirt and blue jeans.

“Hello, we’re here for the mission you requested” Kakashi said.

“Okay follow me please” The old man replied. He walked to the back of his house as they followed. They came to a shed. He opened the door and pulled out some paint and paint brushes. He set them on the floor and came to Kakashi. “I’ll leave you to your work now.” The old man said. The old man walks pass Kakashi and saw Naruto. ‘That’s the demon brat. He’s the only one who wears a cloak like that.’ The old man thought. He glared at Naruto as he walked pass. “Damn demon” The man whispered as he passed him. Naruto narrowed his eyes and walked forward.

‘Bastard’ Naruto thought.

“Damn moral. You should have ripped him apart” Kyuubi said angrily.

‘What good would that do?’ Naruto thought.

“It would put fear into their hearts” Kyuubi said.

‘You just want to see some bloodshed’ Naruto thought.

“Yeah that too” Kyuubi said smiling.

‘Hopeful we’ll get some action soon’ Naruto thought.

“Yeah, Yeah” Kyuubi said.

Naruto watched as Kakashi opened the paint cans and handed Sakura and Sasuke a paint brush and can. “Alright you two do the front” Kakashi said.

“Hai” Sakura said smiling. ‘Good, Sasuke and me will be alone.’ Sakura thought. “Cha this is my chance” Inner Sakura yelled. They took the paint and walked off toward the front of the house.

“Here Naruto” Kakashi said handing him a paint brush and can.

“It’s there any more?” Naruto asked.

“I think so” Kakashi said. He went in the shed and came with four paint brushes and a paint can.

“Thanks” Naruto said grabbing the brushes. Kakashi shrugged and took out his orange book. He went and sat down near a tree reading the book. Naruto put the paint brushes down and made a T like seal. “Kage Bunshin no jutsu” Naruto said. Five clones appeared in puffs of smoke. Each clone took a brush and a picked up a paint brush and started painting the house. The real Naruto went over to where Kakashi was and sat next to him. “Hey Kakashi how many times did you read that book?” Naruto asked.

“About fifteen times.” He said.

“It’s that good” Naruto asked.

“Yep” Kakashi said.

“Can I read?” Naruto asked.

“You’re a little to young” Kakashi said.

“So I can guess it’s a perverted book” Naruto said.

“You could say that.” Kakashi said.

‘I wonder why no girl beat him up for reading that book in public’ Naruto thought. After ten minutes of waiting and hearing Kakashi’s giggles he stood up.

“What’s the problem?” Kakashi asked

“Nothing I’m just bored.” Naruto said. He left Kakashi and started walking into the forest. He walked for five minutes and came into a clearing. “Kage Bunshin no jutsu” He said making a T like sign. Two clones appeared and disappeared for sight. Naruto took off his cloak and placed it on a tree branch. “Alright. Begin.” Naruto said. Two shiruken came flying at him from his right and left sides. He ducked as the shiruken came over him. Two kunai came at him from his front and back as the shuriken hit a tree shuriken. Naruto jumped dodging the two kunai. ‘Enough with the warm ups’ He thought. He landed on the floor making a T seal. “Kage Bunshin no jutsu” Naruto said. Twenty shadow clones appeared and jumped away from him. The next moment Naruto was being showered by shuriken and kunai. He started to dodge getting cut on his forearm and across his chest. He kept dodging for ten minutes every minute getting hit by a shuriken and kunai.

Meanwhile
Sasuke and Sakura walked toward Kakashi holding paint cans and a brush.

“We’re done sensei.” Sakura said wishing she had more time with Sasuke.

“What took you so long? Naruto was done about ten minutes ago” Kakashi said pointing at the house.

“So Sasuke-kun could have done it faster.” Sakura said.

“A huh” Kakashi said not paying attention.
“So where’s the dope” Sasuke said.

“He went off somewhere. I’ll go find him” Kakashi said getting up.
He walked off in the direction Naruto went off. After three minutes of walking he heard the sound of kunai and shuriken hitting objects. ‘Sounds like fighting. I should hurry.’ He thought. He said as he started running. The other two followed quickly.

With Naruto
“Kit…” Kyuubi started

“Sorry Kyuubi I don’t have time to speak right now.” Naruto said dodging nine kunai. ‘Damn why in the hell did I pick today to pack extra Kunai and shuriken’ He thought getting hit with another kunai. ‘I had enough of this’ He thought taking out a kunai. Naruto started to spin, deflect each of the projectiles with his kunai. He took out some more Kunai and threw them at his clones as he continued to spin. He stopped spinning after seeing five white clouds and hearing them turn into smoke. Five more kunai flew at him from the right side. He looked toward the direction of the how sensing a charka signals as he dodged. ‘Shit so that’s what Kyuubi was about to say.’ Naruto thought jumping to his cloak. He grabbed it and put it on as three shuriken came at him. He jumped in the air and pulled his hood over his head while taking out more five kunai. He threw that at his clones. He saw puffs of smokes and took out some shuriken. He tossed them behind him and saw three more puffs of smoke. He took out five shuriken and two kunai and jumped in the air. He threw them in front, behind, to his right and left sides. He saw them disappear in smoke. He landed just as his sensei arrived.

“What happened” Kakashi asked looking at the shuriken and Kunai around the area.

“Just some training” Naruto replied as all the weapons disappeared in a puff of smoke. ‘Must been with shadow clones’ Kakashi thought. He looked over him seeing all the slashes that had been caused while blood dripped from his arm.

“Come here” Kakashi said taking out some bandages. Kakashi started to rap his arms as he saw it heal. ‘Must be the Kyuubi’s charka leaking out.’ He thought.

‘Damn it Kyuubi. You sure picked a bad time to heal my arms.’ Naruto thought.

“You should be grateful kit” Kyuubi said yawning.

‘You could have waited a while longer you know’ Naruto thought.

“…”

‘Great the fur ball fell asleep’ Naruto thought.

“You should be more careful” Kakashi said as he moved to the other arm. After he finished Naruto fixed his cloak to hide his clothing. Kakashi started to walk in the direction of the house as Naruto followed. “So what training were you doing?” Kakashi asked.

“Speed training. I used some shadow clones to throw kunai and shuriken at me. It really good training you should try it” Naruto said smiling evilly.

“I think not” Kakashi said taking out his book. They arrived back at the house after five minutes. They saw Sasuke and Sakura waiting.

“Finally we can leave.” Sakura said. ‘Damn they came back to early.’ She thought.

“Yeah let’s go get our next mission” Kakashi said. They walked to the front of the house and said goodbye to old man. They walked toward the Hokage’s tower. Naruto listened to the perverted giggle of his sensei and Sakura trying to woo Sasuke.

‘This is going to be boring.’ Naruto thought.

“Then go train.” The fox said.

‘How without them noticing’ Naruto thought.

“Simple, tell him your going ahead and before you reach the tower, create a shadow clone and let it take your place.” Kyuubi said.

‘That’s actually a good plan.’ Naruto thought. “Kakashi sensei I have something to do I’ll meet you there okay” Naruto said. He jumped on the roof and sped ahead before getting an answer. After three minutes he was standing on a building near the Hokage’s tower. Naruto jumped in an ally and made a T seal. “Kage Bunshin no jutsu” he said. In a puff of smoke a clone appeared and walked to the office. ‘Now I can train’ Naruto thought making a seal. In a swirl of light Naruto disappeared. He appeared in Team 7 training field and made a seal. “Kage Bunshin no jutsu” Naruto said. In a large puff of smoke three clones appeared next to him. He walked out and turned to face them. ‘Hey Kyuubi when a shadow clone is destroyed the information it gathers is transferred to the user right.’ Naruto thought.

“Yes” Kyuubi said.

‘Okay I got a plan’ Naruto thought. “Alright you two focus on perfecting this jutsu” Naruto said throwing a scroll to the first one of his clones that’s in front of him and pointing to the one on the clone’s left. “And you help me with my sword play” He said pointing to the remaining clone. The four clones went off to do their training while Naruto took out his scrolls. He opened the scrolls and bit his thumb hard enough to draw blood. He wiped the blood on the scrolls and his swords appeared. He handed Oblivion to his clone and strapped Dawning Light diagonally to his back. His clone did the same Oblivion. The clone and Naruto turned away and took ten steps before turning to face each other. He drew Oblivion and held it slighted toward Naruto in front of him. Naruto parted his legs and had his left arm hanging down while his right hand was touching the hilt of his blade. Naruto and his clone charged at each other. When Naruto was five steps away he started to draw his blade. They ran pass each other as they swung their blades. The blades sparked when they collided. Naruto turned around and charged as his clone turned around. He swung his sword aiming for the clone’s right arm. The clone jumped above him and did a helm breaker. Naruto dodged the strike by rolling away. The clone lifted his sword and ran at Naruto. Naruto blocked each attack. Naruto jumped at an attack aimed at his feet. Naruto swung his sword at his clone while in the air. The clone side stepped the attack and swung at Naruto side. He blocked the attack and spun around and attacked his clone. The clone jumped back barely dodging the blow. The clone charged at Naruto and started to attack. Naruto blocked each attack. After two hours of this Naruto and his clone stood across the field panting. “Time to end this.” Naruto said. Naruto shifted his stance to where the blade of Dawning light was slighted behind him and he held the hilt with both hands. The realized what he was gong to do and prepared to block.

“Ryuu no Mai: Sukai kata” Naruto said. He ran forward at an amazing speed. Naruto came to his clone and swung his sword hard upward. Dawning light collide with Oblivion sending the clone in the air. Naruto jumped after him and stared slashing at him from all different angles at a fast speed. The clone managed to block the twenty hits before Naruto brought his sword downward. Naruto hit Oblivion downward and started a downward spin. Naruto spun three times. The clone managed to block the second attack but was hit by the next. The clone poof away as Naruto fell to the ground. Naruto landed on his feet and caught oblivion when it came down. Naruto walked over to his sheaths and sheathed his blades. He sealed them in their scrolls and put them in his kunai pouch. He walked over to a tree and sat down. He looked up at the sky and started remembering the past.

Flashback
A nine year old Naruto was walking through a forest. He wore a red shirt with a spiral in the front and black pants with black shinobi sandals. As he walked he heard the sound of a flute. ‘Who ever is playing it is really good.’ Naruto thought. Naruto silently followed the sound until he saw a river. He hid in some bushes and scanned the river area. He saw a teenage girl sitting down with her hands on something near her mouth. Naruto studied her as she played. After a few minutes she suddenly stopped and lowered her hands.

“Hikari you can come out now.” She said. Naruto got up and walked over to her. She turned to him and smiled. “Did you think I wouldn’t notice?” She asked.

“Nope.” Naruto replied. He looked at her and studied her body. She wore a blue sleeveless shirt and black pants rolled up to her knee. Her feet are in the river swaying. She has long blue hair that went down to the small of her back. Her left eye was blue while her right eye was covered by a long band that came slightly pass her nose. She had on red wrist band on each arm and wore a necklace with a red crystal on it.. “Um what’s that?” Naruto asked pointing to her hands. She looked down and saw what he was pointing at.

“This is a special type of flute called an ocarina.” She replied. She lifted the ocarina back to her mouth and started playing. Naruto listened as she played a beautiful melody. After a few minutes of playing she stopped and looked at Naruto.

“You play really well” Naruto said.

“Thanks.” She replied smiling.

“Who taught you how to play?” Naruto asked.

“My mother taught me when I was about your age.” She said.

‘Mother huh?’ Naruto thought frowning. She noticed his look and patted him on the head.

“Would you like to learn how to play?” She asked

“Really you’ll teach me?” He asked energetically.

“Of course” She replied.

“Then I’ll be happy to learn” Naruto said.

“Good” She replied. She handed him her ocarina and showed him how to hold it.

End Flashback
“Hey snap out of it.” Naruto heard. He shook his head and saw his clones. “We finished the training” He said holding out the scroll. Naruto took the scroll and put it in his pouch.

“Good now you two dispel yourselves.” Naruto said. Both clones nodded and made a tiger seal. The disappeared in a puff of smoke as Naruto got up. ‘Kasumi’ He thought.

“Kit stop dwelling in the past. It’s not good for you” Kyuubi said.

‘I know’ Naruto replied sighing.

“Kit, just don’t think about her too much. Remembering her will do more harm then good right now.” Kyuubi said.

‘Yeah’ Naruto said. Naruto made a tiger seal with his hands and disappeared in a swirl of light. Naruto appeared in his house and slowly walked to his room. He grabbed the door knob quietly and began to turn it. He stopped when he hear giggling. ‘What is she doing?’ Naruto thought. Naruto slowly opened the door enough so he can walk in and looked into the room. He sees Kairi lying on the bed blushing with an orange book. He slowly walks in and looks at what she is reading. ‘Icha Icha paradise’ Naruto thought.

“Oh” She said and giggled.

“Er…Kairi?” Naruto said. Kairi jumped up and fell off the bed.

“Naruto-sama I didn’t hear you come in.” She said hiding the book.

“What book were you reading?” Naruto asked.

“Um…” She said looking away. Naruto held out his hand motioning for the book. Kairi looked at his hand and brought the book out. She gave it to him with a defeated look. Naruto sat on the bed and open the book. He started read it as Kairi sat next to him.

“How exactly did you get this perverted book?” Naruto said as he turned the page.

“Well I just used a henge.” She said.

“Really.” Naruto said not really paying attention. Naruto kept his eyes glued to the book reading line to line. After a few minutes Naruto got up and closed the book. “Kairi this book is not proper for someone of our age.” Naruto said. “I will dispose of this right now.” Naruto finished. He got up ignoring the protest from Kairi. After he was out side the house he put the book in his kunai pouch. ‘Let’s see what my clone is doing.’ Naruto thought. Naruto jumped up to the roof of the apartment building and jumped to the next house. After a few minutes he arrived at the administered office. He saw his teammates walk inside the office as his clone waited outside. He jumped down in front of his clone and quickly dispelled it. He sudden knew everything that his clone did with his teammates. ‘5 D-ranked completed already huh.’ He thought. Naruto walked into the building and quickly went after his teammates.



Konoha senpuu: Leaf Whirlwind

Katon: Karyuu Endan: Fire Release: Fire Dragon Fire bullet jutsu

Shuriken, Kage Bunshin no jutsu: Shadow Shuriken jutsu

Sonikku yaiba: Sonic Blade

Suiton: Suishouheki no jutsu: Water release: water barrier jutsu.

Doton: Shinjuuzanshu no jutsu: Earth release: Suicidal Beheading jutsu.

Katon: Kahinote no jutsu: Fire release: Fire blaze jutsu

Suiton: Suijinheki: Water Encampment Wall

Katon: Kabukafu no jutsu: fire release: Fire blast jutsu.

Kage Bunshin no jutsu: Shadow clone jutsu

Ryuu no Mai: Sukai kata: Dance of the dragon: Sky style

A.N
Okay about Kairi and why she calls Naruto Master will be revealed in later chapters. Most likely during the Chuunin exam or after it. If Naruto seems to be overpowered than just think of him as another Itachi except with emotions.
Sign up to rate and review this story