Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Naruto The Dragon Ninja

Genin test

by KaiDragonMaster 0 reviews

....

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Fantasy - Characters: Naruto,Sasuke,Kakashi,Sakura - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-12-31 - Updated: 2008-01-01 - 7268 words

1Ambiance
Chapter 2

“Kyuubi” talking/ inner Sakura
“Normal talking”
‘Thought’
Disclaimer: I don’t own Naruto. I wish I did. But sorry I don’t.

Naruto woke up as he felt something move on his shirt. He looked at his shirt and found a fox kit the size of a puppy. His fur was golden yellow and had blue eyes. He walked up to Naruto’s face and started licking him. “Okay, Okay I’m up” Naruto said picking up the fox. He placed him down on the floor and watched as he ran in circles. “Calm down Yoko” Naruto said. The kit stopped and stared at Naruto. Naruto petted the fox and stood up. He walked toward the window and saw that it was still dark out. He walked towards his room as Yoko followed. He opened up the door slowly and saw Kairi still sleeping. He walked quietly into the room and went into his dresser and took out a pair of boxers, pants, and a shirt. He turned around and saw Yoko curled into a ball on the bed next to Kairi. Naruto shook his head and walked out the room. He walked into the bathroom and turned on the shower he took off his clothes and got in. After fifteen minutes he was out the bathroom with his dirty clothes in hand. He now is wearing black pants, a white sleeveless shirt, his forehead protector tied to his arm, a red wrist band on each arm, a red leg warmer on each leg and a kunai pouch on each leg. He walked back into his room and threw the clothes into a hamper. He walked out the room and back to the bathroom. He ran water in the sink and grabbed his toothbrush. After a few minutes Naruto was out the bathroom and walking back into his room. He walked over to the chair and picked up his cloak and went into a back in his dresser and drew a black mask. He put the mask on covering everything below his eyes and put on the cloak. He slipped the hood over his head and walked over to the bed. He petted the fox and made a hand seal. He disappeared in a swirl of light and reappeared at a clearing surrounded by trees. ‘Kyuubi you up’ Naruto thought.


“Yeah I’m up. Okay time to finish the train from yesterday and start a new one.” Kyuubi said.

‘What do I do?’ Naruto thought.

“First I think it’s time you put on weights” Kyuubi said.

‘Okay’ Naruto thought. At that moment Naruto fell to the ground. “What the hell” Naruto said as he got into a slouched over position. He looked at his arm and saw that his wrist bands had a seal on them. ‘What did you do?’ Naruto thought.

“I place charka weights on your wrist bands and leg warmers.” Kyuubi said chucking.

‘You could have warned me. Now how much did you put?’ He thought.

“I put twenty pounds on the wrist bands, leg warmers. You have a total of 80 pound. Now get up do 50 push-ups, sit-ups, squats, punch a tree with each arm 50 times and kicks to a tree 50 times with each arm and run 50 laps around the training ground. Use your charka to help with your training by gathering it into your arms, legs, and back. Now start.” Kyuubi said.

At that moment Naruto focused charka into the body parts Kyuubi said and started doing push-ups. After about 15 minutes he was done and switched to sit-ups. After about three hours he was done with all of his exercises and was panting as he lay on the ground. ‘I’m done’ Naruto thought.

“Good now time for the jutsu” Kyuubi said. “Now come to my cage”.

Naruto sat in a position where his legs are crossed and started to meditate. He opened up his eyes and saw a large pair of red eyes staring at him. A scroll came from the cage and he caught it.

“That is the next jutsu” Kyuubi said.

Naruto opened the scroll to see Raiton: raikou tama no jutsu. He memorized the contexts of the scroll and looked up.

“This is a B-ranked jutsu. This shouldn’t take you all that long to do.” Kyuubi explained.

Naruto nodded his head and left the cage. He opened his eyes and rested for five minutes. He started to do slow paced hand seals. After doing the sequence of seals he put his right hand up in front of him. “Raiton raikou bakufuu no jutsu” He said as lightning started to crackle in his hand. ‘Focus’ Naruto thought trying to change the form of the lightning. After a minute the lightning started to change into the form of a ball sized sphere with lightning crackling from it. He thrust his arm forward toward a tree. The attack flew toward the tree and hit it. The tree collapsed due to the impact of the jutsu.

“Good I wasn’t expecting you to get it with your first try. Now try it again. You need to change the lightning into a sphere more quickly.” Kyuubi said.

Naruto did the hand seal again at a faster rate. “Raiton raikou bakufuu no jutsu” Naruto said. He repeated his actions from before and formed a sphere faster. ‘How was that?’ Naruto thought as the attack dissipated.

“Good you must have been practicing lightning manipulation while I was sleeping” Kyuubi said.

‘Yeah but not just lightning. You should have been paying attention.’ Naruto thought.

“I could always check your memories. A matter of fact I think I will” Kyuubi said.

Naruto walked to a near by tree and made a ram seal as Kyuubi checked his memories. He gathered charka into his feet and ran at the tree. He ran up the tree and got half way up the tree before he lost his footing. He flipped over and landed on his feet. ‘It’s harder with weights on.’ Naruto thought walk away from the tree.

“Ho, ho, ho you developed quite a few jutsus. You created five more of mostly all the elements. Wind, water, lightning, fire, all that’s left is two more earth, wood and ice jutsus. Since you did the others by your self I’ll help you with earth, ice, wood and help you develop more light and dark jutsus too.” The fox said.

‘Yeah’ Naruto thought gathering charka in his feet. He took out a kunai and ran toward the tree again. He ran up the tree and got a little above have way before he lose his footing. He marked the tree with his kunai before he fell. He landed on his feet and looked at the tree. He noticed that the sun had already raisin. “Damn what time is it” Naruto said. He formed a hand seal and disappeared in a swirl of light. He appeared in his apartment. He looked around and went towards his room. He opened the door to see Kairi only in panties. She stared at him and screamed. He jumped and closed the door blushing. “Sorry!” Naruto yelled running out the house. ‘Oh shit she’s going to be mad’ Naruto thought slowing down.

“I doubt it. Don’t you remember you are her master?” Kyuubi asked chuckling. “She follows your will. If you tell her to strip she’ll do it without a second thought” Kyuubi stated.

‘I doubt that.’ Naruto thought. He walked toward the academy debating with the Kyuubi. ‘Give me one reason why you think that’ Naruto thought.

“Maybe it is because she said that she would do anything you tell her to do” Kyuubi said.

‘I don’t remember her saying anything like that.’ Naruto thought.

“You’re just trying to piss me off aren’t you brat.” Kyuubi said.

‘Did you just call me a brat you red eyed hairball’ Naruto replied.

“What the fuck did you call me? I am the King of demons you shall watch your mouth mortal” Kyuubi yelled.

‘Oh look the high and mighty act. Give me a break I heard this more than once. Come up with some new material.’ Naruto thought.

“Damn you. I’ll find a way to get back at you.” Kyuubi said.

‘Yeah, yeah.’ Naruto thought. He walked a few more minutes and arrived at the academy. He went in his classroom to find that most of the students were already seated. He walked to the back of the class and took his seat. He turned to see that he was sitting next to Sasuke. Sasuke wore his normal white shorts and blue shirt with his forehead protector tied to his forehead. He had his elbows on the table with his hand crossed covering his mouth. He turned and glared at him. Naruto decided to return the favor and glared at him. Lightning started to form at the intensity of their glare. Before too long the door slid open. Both Naruto and Sasuke shifted their sight to the door. They saw Ino and Sakura fighting to get in the class. They got in and stretched their arms out pushing each other faces.

“Goal” They yelled in unison. They put their arms down and started panting.

“I win again, Sakura” Ino said smiling.

“What are you talking about? My toe entered the class before yours by a centimeter.” Sakura replied with the same smile.

“Are you blind” Ino said. Naruto got tried of listening and placed his head down on his arms. He heard foot steps get closer to him.

“Hello Sasuke-kun.” Sakura said. He tilted his head and saw Sasuke just look at her. “Naruto get up your in my seat.” She said.

“Your seat? I’m sitting next to him.” Ino said.

“First come first serve.” Sakura replied.

“I came into the classroom before you” Ino said. As they argued more girls gathered around. Sasuke turned and closed his eyes ignoring the arguing girls.

‘How annoying’ He thought.

‘Fan girls’ Naruto thought closing his eyes.

“Naruto you’re in my seat” Sakura said again annoyed. Naruto lifted his head and stared at her.

“As you said first come, first serve and since I’m in this seat that means I came first. So sit somewhere else” Naruto said calmly waving his hand.

“Naruto ge….” Sakura started as the door opened.

“Everyone sit down” Iruka said. Sakura and the other girls moved and sat in different seats. Sakura sat next to Ino a seat behind him. Naruto turned back to see Sasuke grinning. “Okay starting today, you are all official ninjas, but you are still new Genin. Like I said before it going to get harder from here. Now you all will be in a group of three, where you will accomplish missions under a jounin teacher.” Iruka said.

‘A group of three.’ Everyone thought except Naruto.

“I wonder who’s going to be in Sasuke-kun’s team” Ino said.

“I don’t know” Sakura replied. “Damn it, I’m the one who’s going to team up with him of course.” Inner Sakura said.

‘A group of three? That’s only going to be a burden to me.’ Sasuke thought.

“I will now announce the groups.” Iruka said. Naruto ignored the teams until his name was called.

“Next Team 7. Naruto Uzumaki.” Iruka started. “Sakura Haruno.” He added.

‘I’m with Naruto’ Sakura thought and dropped her head.

“And Sasuke Uchiha” Iruka said. Sakura let out a happy squeal once she heard the name.

‘Seems like you are right about Sasuke.’ Naruto thought.

“Of course I am right I’m no idiot. But why the fan girl.” Kyuubi said.

‘Don’t know’ Naruto thought.

“Next Team 8. Hinata Hyuuga” Iruka said.

“H-hai” she replied. Naruto turned back to see a girl with purple hair and white eyes. She had on a tan jacket with a red flame insignia on the sleeve and wore her forehead protector around her neck.

“Kiba Inuzuka.” Iruka said. Naruto looked toward the front and saw a boy with red tattoo marks on his cheeks. He wore a grey jacket with the hood on and grey pants with blue ninja sandals.

“And Shino Aburame” Iruka finished. Shino wore a grey shirt with a high collar that covered his mouth and his forehead protector tied on his head. He has black hair and his eyes are covered by black sunglasses.

“Team nine” Iruka started. Sakura turned to Ino and put her hands in a V sign.

“Why do you get to be with him!” Ino said angrily.

“Alright! Love prevails!” Inner Sakura said.

“Why do girls like such a guy anyway?” Shikamaru asked.

“Don’t you even know that, Shikamaru?” Ino asked.

“I’m not a girl.” Shikamaru replied.

“That’s why your not popular. I wouldn’t want to team up with a guy like you” Ino said.

“Team ten. Ino Yamanaka, Shikamaru Nara” Iruka said.

“Looks like you have to team up with me.” Shikamaru said.

“And Chouji Akimichi.” Iruka finished.

‘And a fatty?’ Ino thought grabbing her head.

“That’s it for the groups.” Iruka said. “I’m going to introduce the jounin Teachers in the afternoon. Everyone is dismissed until then.” Iruka continued. Everyone got up and left the class. Naruto left the class last and jumped onto the roof.

“Okay Naruto take out the swords.” Kyuubi said.

Naruto took out white and black scrolls from his kunai pouch on his right leg and sat down. Then bit his thumb hard enough to draw blood. He opened the white scroll and rubbed his thumb on it leaving a trail of his blood on the scroll. A sword appeared in a puff of smoke from the scroll. The sword was longer then the ANBU katana. It is in a white sheath. He grabbed the sword and placed it on the scroll that was now on the ground. He repeated his actions with the black scroll. The next sword that appeared is in a black sheath. He grabbed the sword as the scroll fell on the roof and placed the sword on it. His thumb healed up as he unsheathed the sword from the white scroll first and placed the sheath on the ground. Its hilt was gold and had the kanji for Dawning light on it. The blade was sparkling white. Then he unsheathed the second blade. Its hilt was red and had the kanji for oblivion on it. The blade was sparking black. “It’s been a while hasn’t it Dawning light, Oblivion” Naruto said smiling. He picked up Dawning light and Oblivion.

“Okay Naruto I going to place charka seals on the blades.” Kyuubi said.

At that moment the swords had a seal on them and Naruto nearly dropped them.

‘How many pounds did you put on them’ Naruto thought trying to hold them up.

“I put 80 pounds each” Kyuubi said smiling evilly.

‘Don’t you think that’s a bit much.’ Naruto thought.

“Paybacks a bitch isn’t it” Kyuubi said.

‘Damn you’ Naruto thought.

“Now reseal them once you get more free time you’ll train with them.” Kyuubi said.

Naruto sheathed his swords and put them down next to their scrolls. He took out a brush and wrote on the now blank scrolls. After finishing, he gathered charka in his hands. He hit the scrolls and the swords floated into the air and disappeared into the scrolls. He put the white scroll into his kunai pouch on his right leg and the black scroll into the kunai pouch on his left leg and started doing push-ups. Naruto did this for ten minutes. He laid on his back with his hands behind his head looking at the clouds. ‘My record is now 130 in ten minutes.’ Naruto thought. He laid there for ten minutes when he heard a bell ring. He got up and jumped down to the floor. He walked in the class and sat in his seat. He laid his head down and went to sleep.

“Kit wake up” Kyuubi said.

Naruto opened his eyes and saw a woman with long black hair, red eyes, cream white skin, nice sized breast and perfectly toned body. She wore the Konoha forehead protector on her head and wore white wrapping and a red sleeve on one arm. ‘Damn she’s hot.’ Naruto thought. ‘Wait where did that come from.’ Naruto thought blushing.

“And I thought you were gay” Kyuubi said laughing.

‘Shut it’ Naruto thought.

“My name is Kurenai Yuuhi. Team 8 follow me.” She said. Hinata, Kiba, and Shino got up and follow her out the class. After a few minutes a man walked in. He had black hair and had a beard and was smoking a cigarette. He wore a green jounin vest with a blue shirt under it with bandages on his shirt. He had a grey waist band below his vest with a fire Kanji on it and blue pants.

“I’m Asuma Sarutobi. Team 10 follow me.” He said. Ino, Shikamaru, and Chouji got up and follow him out the class. The only people left in the room after team ten left was Iruka, Sasuke, Sakura, and Naruto.

“My shift is over so I’ll see you later.” Iruka said with a wave of his hand. He left the three genin in the classroom to wait for their teacher.

‘Why do I have to get the late teacher’ Naruto thought looking at Sakura getting close to Sasuke. Naruto began to mediate.

After about 3 hours
Naruto woke up and threw a kunai at the door as it slid open. The person who opened the door caught the kunai and now was twirling it on his index finger as he stepped all the way in the classroom. The man had grey hair with a black face mask. His forehead protector was slighted to cover his left eye. He wore a jounin vest with blue pants and shirt with a red swirl on it.
“Hmm, how shall I say this? My first impression is…. Well…I don’t like you guys.” He said as Sasuke and Sakura’s head dropped. “Now meet me on the roof in five minutes.” He said disappearing in a puff of smoke. They got up and walked towards the roof. They got there to see the man reading an orange book. He closed his book as they sat down on the stairs. “Okay let’s start off with introductions. You know your name, likes, dislikes, hobbies, dreams for the future.” He said.

“Hey sensei why don’t you go first so we could see how to do it.” Sakura said.

“Alright. My name is Kakashi Hatake. My likes and dislikes well I don’t want to tell you. My hobbies? My dream of the future well never really thought about it.” He said.

‘So we only learnt his name.’ They thought.

“Now you go pinky.” Kakashi said.

“Pinky, I’ll kick is ass Cha” Inner Sakura said punching the air. “My name is Sakura Haruno. My likes are…well the person I like is…” She paused looking at Sasuke and giggles. “My hobbies are…” She said taking a peek at Sasuke. “Well… my dreams for the future is.” She said then gave a loud squeal. “And I hate Naruto and Ino” She finished glaring at Naruto.

‘Great, stuck with a fan girl.’ The three other members thought in unison.

“You next.” Kakashi said pointing to Sasuke.

“My name is Sasuke Uchiha. There are tons of things I don’t like, but I don’t really like anything. And I don’t want to use the word “dream” but… I have an ambition. The resurrection of my clan, and… definitely to kill a certain man.” Sasuke said.

‘Great a fan girl and an avenger.’ Naruto thought.

‘Whoa so cool.’ Sakura thought.

‘I thought so.’ Kakashi thought.

“Now you” Kakashi said pointing at Naruto.

“My name is Naruto Uzumaki. I like ramen and a few people. My dislike is the majority of the adults of Konoha; I hate fan girls and avengers. My hobbies are training, coming up with new jutsus and playing shogi. My dream for the future is to become the greatest hokage” Naruto said calmly.

‘He’s an odd one. Maybe the hokage was right’ Kakashi thought as Sasuke and Sakura glared at Naruto. “Ok tomorrow we start our missions.” Kakashi said.

“What type of mission?” Sakura asked.

“Survival training” Kakashi said.

“Why is training our mission.” Sakura asked
“I guess I could let you on a little secret. Out of the 27 students only 9 will be chosen as genin. The rest will be sent back to the academy. So this training is highly difficult test with a failure rate of over 66 percent” Kakashi said coldly. Sasuke and Sakura’s eyes widen.

“But we already passed the genin exam.” Sakura said.

“No the graduation exam was just a test to see who had the potential to become genins.” Kakashi said. “Anyway, tomorrow you will be graded on the training field. Bring some shinobi equipment and assemble at 6 a.m.!” He said.

‘I have to pass or I’ll get separated form Sasuke-kun’ Sakura thought. Sasuke clutched his hand and got up.

‘I should have guessed.’ Naruto thought.

“Oh, skip breakfast, you’ll throw it up.” Kakashi said and disappeared in a puff of smoke.
Sakura walked up to Sasuke blushing. “Hey Sasuke-kun would you like to go on a date.” Sakura asked.

“No” Sasuke said emotionless and walked off. Sakura dropped her head and was about to walk off.

“Sakura-san. Maybe you should stop chasing after him. It’s obvious that’s he’s not into dating at this moment” Naruto said.

“Shut up! You don’t know what you are talking about. Just mind your own business!” Sakura yelled.

“Hn” Naruto replied and jumped off the roof. He did a hand seal half way down and disappeared in a swirl of light. He appeared near a river at the bottom of a waterfall. He walked to a tall tree and drew a kunai from his pouch. He focused charka into his feet and ran at the tree. He ran halfway up the tree and marked it before he fell. After two hours of doing it he made it all the way up the tree. ‘At least I can climb trees normally again.’ He thought as he rested on the ground.

“Good now try water walking” Kyuubi said.

‘Yeah’ Naruto thought getting up. He took off his cloak and his kunai pouches. He dropped them on the ground and started to charge charka into his feet. After a few seconds he started to walk towards the water. Walked on the river and his feet sank until both feet was submerge in the water. He applied more charka to his feet and his feet rose to the top. He walked back to the land and picked up his kunai pouch that was on his right leg and drew a white scroll. He dropped it back on the cloak. He bit his thumb drawing blood and opened the scroll. He put his thumb on the scroll as he unrolled it making a streak of blood. The white sword appeared and he grabbed it. He unsheathed his blade and careful place the sheath on the ground. He stood up and started doing horizontal slashes. He did it counting up to hundred and switched to vertical slashes. He did it up to hundred and stabbed the blade into the ground. He laid down panting next to his blade. He stared at the sky which was reddish orange. ‘It’s getting late maybe I should go home.” Naruto thought.

“Yeah after 100 diagonal slashes.” Kyuubi said.

‘Yeah.’ Naruto thought. After three minutes Naruto got up and picked up his sword. He did one hundred slashes and then picked up his sheath. He put Dawning light inside the sheath and resealed it inside the scroll. He put the scroll back into the kunai pouch and strapped it to his right leg. He picked up his other kunai pouch and cloak on put them on. He made a ram seal and disappeared in a swirl of light. He appeared in his room and took off his cloak. He threw it on the chair and quietly walked over to the door. He reached the door and slowly opened it. He walked out quietly and looked for Kairi. ‘Maybe she’s not here right now’ Naruto thought. He walked toward the couch and laid down quietly and fell asleep.

“Hey kit wake up it’s almost five o’ clock.” Kyuubi said.

Naruto woke up and found Yoko sleeping on his stomach. He picked up the Yoko and moved toward his room. He saw Kairi sleeping in bed and placed Yoko right next to her. He grabbed some clothes and went off to the shower. He was done with his morning routine in 45 minutes. He was now wearing a dark blue shirt and red pants. He wore the same red wristbands and leg warmers. He put back on the same black face mask as before and hand his forehead protector around his arm. He had a blue cloak on with a red swirl on the back. ‘He’ll probably be late again so I minds will have breakfast.” Naruto thought. Naruto got up and went toward his refrigerator. He took out some Ham, turkey, cheese and made him a sandwich. He pulled down his mask and ate it the sandwich. He grabbed a piece of paper from his room without waking Kairi. He wrote a note to Kairi telling her he had to leave early for training with his new team. He pulled up his mask and made a hand seal. He disappeared from his apartment in a swirl of light. He appeared near a tree near the training ground and memorial stone at 6a.m. He saw Sakura and Sasuke standing there waiting with there bags on ‘Hn. I wonder how long Kakashi’s going to take.’ Naruto thought looking at area. He jumped up to a tree branch facing away from his teammates and felt asleep.

3 hours later
“Hey wake up” Kyuubi yelled. Naruto woke up and immediately sensed a familiar charka signal.

‘He’s here.’ Naruto thought.

“Hello guy’s good morning” Kakashi said.

“Sensei your late!” Sakura screamed.

“Sorry, a black cat crossed my path and…” Kakashi said stopping. He saw Sakura huff and coughed. “Oh well…” He said walking over three stumps wooded post and putting a clock on it. He placed his hand on the top of the button. “Now that everyone is here we can start.” Kakashi said.

“But Naruto isn’t here.” Sakura said.

“Naruto do you mind comes out?” Kakashi asked.

“No” Naruto replied appearing on a tree branch in plain view clothes and face hidden by his cloak. Sasuke and Sakura’s eye widened.

‘Impossible. I didn’t sense him at all.’ Sasuke thought gritting his teeth in anger. Naruto jumped down and walked over to the two genin.

“Okay, it’s set for noon.” He said pushing the button. “Your task is to get these bells from me before noon” Kakashi said pulling out and holding two bells up for them to see. “Those who do not get a bell by noon get no lunch and get tied to one of those posts! Then you will have to watch me eat my lunch.” He finished pointing to the post.

‘So telling us not to eat breakfast…” Sasuke thought.

‘was for this” Sakura thought holding her stomach.

‘I guess I was the only one who ate.’ Naruto thought hear his teammate’s belly growl

“But sensei there’s only two bells” Sakura said.

“Because there are two one will definitely be tied to the post. And that person fails” Kakashi said. “At least one of you will be sent back to the academy. It might be one or all of you. You can you shuriken any other weapon. You won’t be able to get it unless you come at me with the intent to kill.” Kakashi finished.

“Now start” Kakashi said. They each jumped away and hid in a brush.

‘Good they’re all concealed well.’ Kakashi thought.

Naruto was up in the tree looking at Kakashi. ‘Okay think Naruto. There are two bells, whoever gets a bell before noon pass and those who don’t fail. But if that’s the case it is impossible for nine genin to be selected. Then why would we be put the teams.’ Naruto thought. After a few second Naruto eyes widened. ‘Teams? I see a ninja must look underneath the underneath. This test is a team excise. It is used to put us against each other. So this test is meant to see if we can work out our differences and work together towards our cause.’ Naruto thought.

“You’re getting smarter. I didn’t even have to help you.” Kyuubi said.

‘Okay Sakura under the bushes on my right and Sasuke in a tree on my left’ He thought ignoring the Kyuubi. He was about to move when he came to a realization. ‘Damn it, Sasuke is to arrogant to admit he needs help and Sakura only cares about helping the teme.’ Naruto thought. ‘I guess it won’t hurt to try.’ Naruto thought sighing. Naruto ran towards Sakura first. He found her and bent down next to her. She noticed him and almost screamed but Naruto grabbed her mouth. “Sakura-san I need help to get the bells.” Naruto whispered letting her go.

“Why would I help you pass? You could fail for all I care all. I need to pass to be with Sasuke-kun.” She said quietly.

“But…”

“Go away.” She said interrupting him. Naruto got angry and ran toward Sasuke.

“Hey Sasuke-san help me get the bells. You can’t do it by yourself.” Naruto said.

“Yes I can. You are just too weak to get it yourself.” Sasuke replied moving to another spot.

‘Damn arrogant bastard. I guess I have to wing it’ Naruto thought and jumped out in the clearing. Naruto opened his cloak as he got into a taijutsu stance and ran towards Kakashi.

‘I was sure he was going to get their help. Oh well.’ Kakashi thought.
Kakashi reached in his pouch. Naruto stopped and jumped back. “Ninja fighting lesson number one! I’ll teach you about taijutsu” Kakashi said drawing an orange book.

“Why did you take out that book?” Naruto asked.

“Why else to know what happens next. Don’t worry about it. It won’t make a difference against you guys.” He replied.

‘It seems he’s underestimating me. I don’t want to show too much of my skill so for now I’ll just assess his skills.’ Naruto thought. He ran at him and tried to kick him only to miss. ‘He’s fast’ Naruto thought spinning around and throwing a punch toward Kakashi. Naruto hit nothing and looked back to find Kakashi bent behind him with a tiger seal formed.

“A ninja isn’t suppose to be caught from behind.” He said.

‘That’s a tiger seal is He going to kill Naruto.’ Sasuke and Sakura thought.

“KONOHAGAKURE HIDEN: TAIJUTSU NO OUGI: SENNIN GOROSHI!” Kakashi said smirking as he thrust his hand forward.
He heard his target scream. Sakura paled and Kakashi frowned when he realized that it was not Naruto. Naruto had done a kawarimi using Sasuke. Sasuke flew into the river as Naruto chuckled in a tree. He hid his charka signal and he stared at Kakashi.

“Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha! That was the most funnies thing I seen in a while.” Kyuubi said laughing.

‘Hn Sennin Goroshi huh I think I should remember that. It might come in handy’ Naruto thought. Naruto made a T seal as he saw Sasuke get out of the water. “Kage Bunshin no jutsu.” Naruto said as four clones appeared. They separated into the forest and Naruto found Kakashi had disappeared. ‘Damn it I lost track of him.’ Naruto thought. Naruto watched as Sasuke ran into the forest looking for Kakashi. He felt Sakura run through the bushes after Sasuke. Naruto sat down and waited.

Meanwhile
‘I got to find Sasuke. I hope sensei didn’t get him first.’ Sakura thought. She soon came and found Kakashi reading his book. ‘Found you’ She thought.

“Sakura behind you.” Kakashi said. He put his hands in a seal and leafs started to rise up. After everything stopped Sakura looked around for Kakashi. Sasuke appeared with kunai in his arms and legs.

“Sa…ku…ra…help me” Sasuke said. Tears started to form in her eyes as she stared. She let out a loud scream and fainted.

“Maybe I over did it.” Kakashi said. “But she should have noticed if it’s real or not.” He finished.

After hearing Sakura scream Naruto was on the move in her direction. He ran and came to see Sasuke and Kakashi staring at each other. ‘Let see what Sasuke can do’ Naruto thought. Sasuke crouched down and threw several kunai at Kakashi. He jumped to the side dodging them.

“There’s no use in just using normal attacks.” Kakashi said. Sasuke smirked and threw another kunai. It flew toward and cut a rope. “A trap?” Kakashi said as he slid along the ground. He jumped again and the kunai hit a tree. Sasuke appeared behind him and went tried to kick him with his left foot. Kakashi blocked and grabbed his leg. Sasuke threw a punch with his right arm only for it to be caught. Sasuke brought his other leg around and brought his food down for a kick. Kakashi blocked with his forearm as Sasuke reached for the bell. Kakashi jumped back as Sasuke touched it.

‘What a guy. I can’t read Flirting paradise while fighting him’ Kakashi thought. At this time Sakura woke up. She jumped up remembering what happened.

“Sasuke-kun! Don’t die and leave me behind! Where are you” Sakura yelled.

‘I guess she’s okay’ Naruto thought.

“I admit you’re good.” Kakashi said. As he finished Sasuke started doing hand seals. He ended with horse and tiger and inhaled deeply.

“Katon: Goukakyuu no jutsu” Sasuke said.

‘What? A Genin shouldn’t have enough charka to do’ Kakashi thought.

‘I didn’t think he was able to do that. He’s better than I thought’ Naruto thought. Sasuke put his right hand to his mouth and exhaled. A fireball hit the spot where Kakashi was. After a few seconds he stopped the attack and found Kakashi missing.

“Where did he go. Behind me? No above. Where is he?” Sasuke said looking around franticly.

“Beneath you” Kakashi said. He grabbed Sasuke with his right hand.

“Wha…”

“Doton: Shinjuuzanshu no jutsu” Kakashi said pulling Sasuke downward as he screamed. Kakashi got up from the ground and crouched down looking at Sasuke head from the ground. “Good try. You talents are exceptional” Kakashi said standing up and opening his book. He started to walk away as Naruto followed.
As soon as they got away from Sasuke Kakashi stopped. Naruto jumped out in front of Kakashi. “I was wondering when you would come out” Kakashi said.

“Sorry I just had to get you alone. Since we already failed the test I thought I could test some of my skills against you.” Naruto said getting into his taijutsu stance and started jumping slightly back and forward.

“So you know huh. Well let’s see what you got.” Kakashi said not looking up from his book. Naruto arms and legs glowed white as his gauntlets and shinguards appeared. Kakashi eye widen as he saw what happened. Naruto disappeared and reappeared in front of Kakashi. His gauntlets shined as he threw a punch. Kakashi jumped back barely dodging the attack. ‘What was that. He wasn’t that fast before.’ Kakashi thought putting away his book. ‘What a weird Taijutsu stance’ He thought.

“It seems like your going to take me seriously. Well that’s good.” Naruto said his gauntlets and shinguards started to glow. He attacked again with a furry punches and kicks.

‘What is this? All I can see is the light from his gauntlets and shinguards.’ Kakashi thought. He continued to dodge the attacks not realizing that a hand is reaching up to his belt. Kakashi felt something touch his leg and he jumped back. He started in shock seeing another Naruto come from a shadow. Three more Naruto’s appeared from the forest and surrounded Kakashi. All the clones ran at him and attacked. ‘Damn when did he do the Kage Bunshin no jutsu?’ Kakashi thought dodging their attacks. After two minutes Kakashi had dispelled all the clones. Naruto got back into his taijutsu stance as the clock rang. He turned his head toward the cloak stopped moving. He made a ram seal and his gauntlets and shinguards disappeared. Kakashi stared at the fox container.

“Shall we go?” Naruto asked.

“Sure” Kakashi said pulling out his book. ‘Who the hell is he? No new genin should be that fast. I wonder if he was holding back or not. I’ll have to find out later’ Kakashi thought. They walked in silence until they came to the post. They waited there until Sasuke and Sakura came out of the forest. Sasuke was glaring at Naruto for what he did. They sat down next to the post on the side of Naruto and looked at Kakashi.

“Well, none of you need to return to the ninja academy.” Kakashi said. Sasuke smirked as Sakura sighed in relief.

“You should stop being ninja all together.” Kakashi said in a cold voice. Sasuke and Sakura widen their eyes.

“You didn’t get the how meaning of the test.” Kakashi said.

“What? What meaning? I thought we only had to get a bell?” Sakura said.

“The meaning of the test was teamwork.” Naruto said. Sasuke and Sakura stared at him. “We lack teamwork. You Sasuke-san decided you could do it by yourself instead of helping me when I asked. You Sakura-san only cared about Sasuke-san and wouldn’t even listen to my request. And me I just decided to watch instead of assisting either of you when you needed help.” Naruto explained. Kakashi nodded and began to walk away.

“Kakashi-sensei wait, give us another chance.” Sakura said.

“Yeah I can’t like this stop me” Sasuke said.

“And you Naruto?” Kakashi said.

“Yeah I think we can do better” Naruto said calmly.

“Okay since all three of you are agreed you can try again after lunch. But Sakura you get tied to the post and get no lunch since she didn’t help either of you.” He said. Kakashi walked over and tied Sakura to the middle post. “If either of you two gives her some of your food and you’ll be severely punished.” Kakashi said and walked off. Sasuke started eating as Naruto turned away from them. He pulled down his mask and started eating. After they could no longer see Kakashi Sakura’s stomach growled. She blushed from embarrassment as Naruto looked back. Naruto stood up and offered her some food.

“Naruto, you will get in trouble.” Sakura said.

“I don’t care, we are teammates. If one eats we all eat.” Naruto said. She nodded and opened her mouth. He fed her as Sasuke looked at them.

“Naruto, you need to eat to. I don’t want you slowing The team down” Sasuke said putting his food out. At that moment Kakashi appeared angry.

“You fed her prepare for your punishment.” Kakashi said starting some had seals.

“If we would have let her starve than want kind of friends would we be.” Naruto said calmly.

“She’s our teammate we act as one” Sasuke added. Sakura looked from Naruto to Sasuke.

“You…. Pass.” Kakashi said.

“Huh” Sasuke and Sakura said together.

“You three are the first to actually act like a team. In the pass I had blockheads that who listened to what I said. Ninja must look underneath the underneath. In the ninja world those who break the rules are trash but those who abandon their friends are worst than trash.” Kakashi said. “Now starting tomorrow you are team 7 and we will be doing missions together.” Kakashi said happily.

“Yeah we passed!” Sakura yelled as Naruto and Sasuke nodded their heads.

“Now you are dismissed.” Kakashi said. walking off. Naruto untied Sakura and they left.

“Hey Naruto can I speak with you?” Kakashi asked. He nodded and came to Kakashi. After Sasuke and Sakura was out of sight they spoken.

“Is there a problem Hatake-san?” Naruto asked.

“Please call me Kakashi.” Kakashi said. “Now about before, what kind of gauntlets and Shinguards were those? I never have seen some like them.” Kakashi asked.

“I made them.” Naruto replied.

‘He made them huh’ Kakashi thought nodding his head. “Next is there someone who is secretly training you?” Kakashi asked.

“No. As you know I am the vessel of the Kyuubi no Yoko so not many adult ninja would come near me unless they were trying to kill me so I had to train my self.” Naruto explained.

‘So he knows about the Kyuubi’ Kakashi thought. “Okay the last thing is I would like to see your face after all I am your teacher.” Kakashi said.

‘I guess I could trust him. He seems okay.’ Naruto thought. Naruto nodded and took off his hood revealing his blonde spike hair. He removed his face masked and showed him all of his face.

‘He looks similar to sensei but sensei didn’t have a son. Maybe I thinking to much on it.’ Kakashi thought. “I see why you hide you face. You’re afraid of having a whole lot of fan girls chasing you.” Kakashi said smiling.

‘He’s the second person who said I would have fan girls’ Naruto thought.

“Okay I’ll see you later.” Kakashi said disappearing in a puff of smoke. Naruto put on his hood and masked and made a ram seal. He disappeared in a swirl of light returning home.

Hokage office.
“You finally show up, Kakashi.” Asuma said.

“Yeah” Kakashi said.

“So how did they do” The hokage asked.

“Well Team 7 passed.” Kakashi said. Everyone eyes widened in surprise.

“They need a lot of help on teamwork. But they got the basics down. Sakura needs help in her
training since she seems to chase after Sasuke all the time. Sasuke is arrogant but got exceptional skills to back it up. Naruto he polite, smart and has some skill. ” Kakashi said.

“Good you all are dismissed.” The hokage said. Everyone left the room except Kakashi. “Is there a problem Kakashi?” The hokage asked.

“Well it’s about Naruto” Kakashi asked.

“What is it?” The third said.

Mean while
Naruto walked through the apartment looking for Kairi. “I guess she’s out” Naruto said. He walked to the kitchen and grabbed him something to drink. ‘I need some rest’ Naruto thought. He fell asleep a few minutes later.

Raiton: raikou tama no jutsu- Lightning release: lightning ball jutsu.

Konohagakure Hiden: Taijutsu no ougi: Sennin Goroshi- Hidden leaf Ancient Taijutsu Supreme Technique: One thousands Years of pain.

Kawarimi no jutsu- Body switch jutsu

Katon: Goukakyuu no jutsu- Fire release: Grand Fireball jutsu.

Doton: Shinjuuzanshu no jutsu- Earth release: Suicidal Beheading jutsu.

Kage Bunshin no jutsu-Shadow clone jutsu
Sign up to rate and review this story