Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Naruto The Dragon Ninja

Naruto The Dragon Ninja

by KaiDragonMaster 4 reviews

Read and find out

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Fantasy - Characters: Anko,Naruto,Kakashi,Sakura,Sasuke - Warnings: [!!!] - Published: 2007-12-14 - Updated: 2007-12-14 - 3687 words

1Ambiance
The Dragon ninja

Author: This is my second attempt at a Naruto story. Don’t really know the pairings yet. Hope you like.

“Kyuubi” talking/ inner Sakura

“Normal talking”

‘Thought’

The sun had just risen an hour ago in Konoha. A boy is standing on the Fourth hokage head on the hokage monument. He wore a large black cloak with a red spiral on the back that hid his clothes. He had his hood down to reveal his tan face. He had blonde spiky hair with blue eyes. He had three whisker like scars on both the right and left side of his face. He was about 153.6 cm tall.

“And so another day begins.” He said looking at Konoha. He turned around sensing a familiar charka signal. He saw a beautiful girl with long red hair reaching her waist and blue eyes. She wore a red shirt sleeveless shirt and black pants. She stood at 150 cm.

“Naruto-sama you got 30 minutes before you have to go to the academy” She said.

“Okay” Naruto replied. Naruto put on his hood hiding his face. “I’ll see you later Kairi.”

“Okay master” She said smiling. He ran to the edge and jumped. He fell while making hand signs under his cloak.

After he was about halfway down he stopped and said “Kaze sanpo no jutsu.” He flipped in air and started jumping on the air like it was solid ground. He jumped a few times getting lower as he did so and landed on the ground. He looked around before he started walking in the direction of his training ground. As he walked he saw people opened stores and giving him cold stares. He heard some of the people whisper “Demon” and “Monster” as he walked. He ignored them and continued walking.

After a few minutes he crossed an old bridge and walked into his training spot. The spot was surrounded by trees on one side and a pond on the other. He opened his cloak showing what he was wearing. He had a red shirt on with white pants. On his arms he had white gauntlets and greaves. He has two kunai pouches on both his right and left legs. He got into a taijutsu fighting stance. He put his hand together to form the tiger seal. He charged charka into his gauntlets and greaves started to glow white. He brought back his right arm. “Hikari bakufuu” Naruto said throwing a punch. A ball of light came from the gauntlets and hit the tree in front of him. He watched the tree brake in half as the light from his gauntlets and greaves died down.

The ball continued through five trees and dissipated. He walked over to a nearby tree and focused a small amount charka into his gauntlets and greaves so not to destroy the tree on his first hit. They started to glow white again as he got into a taijutsu stance. He started to rapidly punch the tree creaking it with each punch. After 100 punches he stopped and moved to the side as the tree collapsed. He stared at the rubble of tree shards as he felt liquid fall from his hands.

‘Kyuubi’ Naruto thought

“Yeah, yeah I know” Kyuubi said. Naruto lifted his hands and saw his knuckles heal.

‘Thanks’ He thought.

“Yeah” Kyuubi said. He did a tiger seal and his gauntlets and greaves disappeared Naruto fixed is cloak to hide his clothing and made another seal. He disappeared in a swirl of light and a few moments later reappeared on the academy grounds. He looked around to see some students entering the academy.

Naruto walked to the academy doors and walked inside. He walked down the hall as some of the students began to enter their classroom. He entered the classroom that had the number 210 above the door and saw only a few students sitting down.

In the middle row were two boys. One wearing a grey shirt and black long shinobi pants and blue ninja sandals; his charcoal black hair was tied to the back resembling a pineapple. He recognized the boy to be Shikamaru Nara. The boy next to him was his friend Choji Akamichi a rather plump student wearing a white shirt with green short pants, unruly brown hair and blue ninja sandals. Across the room was a raven haired young boy with a blue shirt and a fan insignia on the back and white short pants with blue ninja sandals who’s name was Sasuke Uchiha.

He walked up to the back right corner of the classroom and sat down in the chair near the window. He laid his head down and closed his eyes waiting for the class to begin.

‘Hey Kyuubi what type of jutsu are you going to teach me after the test?’ Naruto thought.

“You know a lot of fire and wind jutsus so I think I will teach you one water and one lightning jutsu today.” Kyuubi replied shifting in its cage.

‘That’s good’ He thought. ‘Hey why did you attack Konoha?’ Naruto thought.

“I not telling you right now” Kyuubi replied.

‘Why?’ he thought.

“Stop bugging me. You’ll know when the time is right” Kyuubi replied.

‘Fine, Fine’ He thought in replied. ‘Hey Kyuubi how long have you been alive?” Naruto
thought.

“Why do you want to know?” Kyuubi asked

‘Well I just wanted to know’ Naruto replied

“Fine over a thousand years” Kyuubi said.

‘So how did yo…’

“Naruto!!” He heard someone yelled interrupting his train of thought.
He looked up slightly to see a man wearing a chuunin uniform and had shoulder length brown hair tied messily in a high ponytail. He also had a wide horizontal scar across his face.

“Yes Iruka-sensei” Naruto said keeping his face hidden from the teacher’s and student’s sight.

“Pay attention.” Iruka yelled. Naruto nodded and took a quick glance around the class. He noticed that the class had fill up during his conversation with the Kyuubi.

“Okay first we are going to have a review.” Iruka said. As he started reviewing Naruto fell asleep. Iruka saw Naruto sleeping and threw a scroll at him. Sensing the scroll he moved over dodging the scroll.

“Yes” Naruto said without looking.

“I said Pay attention” He yelled. Naruto yawned quietly and fell asleep again. Naruto sleep through out his lesson. “NARUTO!” Iruka yelled. Naruto lifted his head to look at Iruka.

“That’s it your taking the test last.” Iruka yelled “Okay when I call your names you are to go the exam room.” Iruka said still angry. “First is Ino Yamanaka” Iruka said. A girl with blonde hair and with aqua colored eyes wearing a skintight purple shirt with fishnet sleeves and purple skintight shorts and blue ninja sandals stood up and walked out of the class. After five minutes she entered the class with a Konoha forehead protector.

“I did it, I did it” She yelled. Iruka followed and stood at the door.

“Next is Sasuke Uchiha” He said. Sasuke got up and walk toward the door. After few hours every one in the class had went except Naruto.

“Next Naruto Uzumaki” Iruka said. Naruto got up and walked out the door to the exam room. He saw Mizuki sitting at a table. Mizuki was wearing a chuunin uniform and had shoulder length white hair. Iruka sat down next to him and looked at Naruto. “Okay Naruto do the clone jutsu”

“Can I down any type of clone jutsu” Naruto said.

“Yeah” Iruka replied.

“Kage Bunshin no Jutsu” Naruto said putting his hands in a T like seal. In a large puff of smoke about 50 Naruto clones appeared. Both chuunin jaws dropped.

‘How could he?’ Iruka thought.

‘How could he? Damn there goes my plan. I guess I’ll have to do it my self.” Mizuki thought forcing a smile.

“So do I pass” Naruto said.

“Y…yeah. You did a great job” Iruka said smiling. Naruto walked over a quickly to a forehead protector and walked out of the room. He entered the room silently and walked to his seat. He sat down and laid his head down.
Iruka soon came in with Mizuki. “I am proud of each and every one of you. You have shown exceptional skills as a leaf shinobi, so congratulate your selves because it’s only going to get harder from here on out” Iruka said.

“Now before I dismiss you I would like to announce the rookie of the year” Iruka said.

“I bet it’s Sasuke-kun” A girl said happily. She has long pink hair with a ribbon holding her hair back. She has green eyes and she wore a red shirt with black sleeves that slightly passed her elbows with a white ring on the stomach area and an open neck area, a red mini-skirt that reached about six inches above her knees with black short pants underneath and blue ninja sandals.

“Sorry but it isn’t Sasuke. He was one of the ones that had the highest points. Out of 400 he got 379 one point less than last year’s rookie of the year.” Iruka said. All the girl in the class jumped up.

“Sasuke-kun is the smartest and strongest in the class if he didn’t then who” Ino shouted. Everyone was listening hard to hear who got higher than Sasuke.

“The rookie of the year with the highest points is…” Iruka said stopping. “With a total of 385 points is Naruto Uzumaki” Iruka said. Everyone turned and looked at a sleeping Naruto.
“Damn It Naruto, Wake up!” Iruka yelled. Naruto rose his head and looked at everyone staring at him.

‘Why is everyone staring at me’ Naruto thought.

“If Naruto would have did all of the first part of the exam instead of going to SLEEP he would have a perfect score.” Iruka said. Every one was speechless. The one person who always gets the lowest scores in everything is the rookie of the year.

“There must be some kind of mistake” A boy said.

“Sorry there is no mistake. You are all dismissed.” Iruka said. Everyone in the class got up and left silently. Everyone gathered outside and met with their parents. Naruto walked over to the tree out side the academy and sat on the swing. He quickly tied his forehead protector to his arm underneath his cloak. He watched as the students were congratulated by their parents. He heard a few say things like “That my son” and “I’ll make you your favorite diner”. He saw an old man known as the Hokage speaking with Iruka in front of the crowd. The Hokage had a hat on with the kanji symbol for fire in the middle; he wore a white cloak with the kanji symbol for Hokage on the back.

“Hey kit it time for training so go to a secluded spot” Kyuubi said.

‘Okay but let me get something to eat first’ He thought in replied. Naruto got up and left the academy ground. He walked for five minutes and got to Ichiraku’s ramen shop. Naruto sat down in the middle and looked at the old man making ramen.
“Hey Naruto what do you want today?” The old man said cheerfully

“Beef flavor ramen” Naruto said.

“Okay coming right up.” He replied. After eating about ten bowls of ramen, Naruto checked the clock.

‘So it 7:00 I guess I could start training now’ Naruto thought as he took out his wallet. He paid the old man and left the shop. He walked to into alley and jumped to the roof. He started to run at a fast pace through the village and came to a forest. He ran into the forest for ten minutes and came to a river. ‘How’s this spot’ Naruto thought.

“Good now come to my cage” Kyuubi said.

‘Okay’ Naruto thought. Naruto sat down and closed his eyes. He started to mediate and after a few minutes he was standing in a dark room with a huge cage in the middle. “What now” Naruto said. Big red eyes appeared behind the cage.

“Okay first things first. Do you remember the lesson about using your charka to attract water?” Kyuubi asked.

“Yes” Naruto said. A scroll came from the cage toward Naruto and he caught it.

“Then this shouldn’t take two long. Open the scroll.” Kyuubi said.

Naruto opened the scroll and read the first words out loud. “Suiton Mizu gufuu no jutsu” He said. He read over the scroll. He looked up at the Kyuubi.

“Now try it” Kyuubi said.

Naruto opened up his eyes and stood up. He walked closer to the water and opened his cloak. He started doing slow paced hand seals. After a long sequence of seals Naruto ended it with the tiger seal. “Suiton Mizu gufuu no jutsu” Naruto said as the water started to rise. The water started to spin and rise into the air. The water started to lose it form and splashed all over Naruto.

“Good for your first try. Now try it again” Kyuubi said.

Naruto did it again and got the same results.

“This is going to take longer than I thought” Kyuubi said.

Hokage’s Office
“Hokage-sama some one has stolen the scroll of sealing.” A chuunin said. He got up from his seat and walked over to the chuunin.

“Gather all the chuunin and Jounin on the roof in five minutes.” He said calmly.

“Hai” The chuunin said and running threw the door. The hokage walked to the window and looked out the window at Konoha. He sighed and disappeared in a puff of smoke.

Training ground

“Good you mastered that jutsus pretty fast considering how you started off. It only took an hour Okay Naruto now…”

‘Wait I sense a charka signal coming closer.’ Naruto thought interrupting Kyuubi.

“Go follow it” Kyuubi said. Naruto ran toward the charka signal. He jumped up and started jumping tree to tree. He came and stopped at a clearing.

‘He should be here soon.’ Naruto thought. After a few minutes a large number of kunai came flying at Naruto. He moved out the way dodging them and saw Mizuki jump to the floor with a scroll on his back. Naruto stared at Mizuki and the scroll on his back.
‘I recognize that scroll. That’s the hokage’s scroll of sealing.’ He thought.

“Really maybe we should return it” Kyuubi said with evil smile.

“Naruto Uzumaki what are you doing here?” Mizuki asked.

“….”

“Answer me boy” He yelled.

“Kage Bunshin no jutsu” Naruto said calmly making a seal under his cloak. Ten clones appeared and charged at Mizuki with the real Naruto. One clone ran at and threw a slow punch at him. He hit the clone and it disappeared in a puff of smoke. After a few minutes of fighting the clones all of them were destroyed.

“That was easy, now where is the real Naruto.” Mizuki said looking around. He turned around and saw Naruto with the scroll he had stolen tied to his back. “How did you? Give me the scroll back” Mizuki said glaring at him. Naruto made another seal.

“Kage Bunshin no Jutsu.” He said quietly. 20 clones appeared in a puff of smoke each having a scroll. All the Naruto scattered off indifferent directions as the real Naruto ran back to his original training spot.

“Naruto open the scroll” Kyuubi said.

Naruto untie the scroll and opened it. The first jutsu he saw was the Kage Bunshin no Jutsu.
‘I already know that.’ Naruto thought. He looked at the next jutsu was the Bunshin Daibakuha.

“That’s a good one to learn” Kyuubi said

Naruto started reading on how to do it.
Two hours later Naruto was leading on a tree panting. He had just mastered the Bunshin Daibakuha when he sensed a familiar charka signal. He stood up and closed the scroll. He said Iruka jump down from a tree and landed in front of Naruto.

“Naruto don’t tell me you stole the scroll.” Iruka said. Naruto shook his head.

“Than whom” Iruka said. Before Naruto could answer Iruka sensed danger and pushed Naruto out of the way. He was hit with a kunai in his leg while the other Kunai hit the tree behind him.

“YOU LITTLE BRAT I GOING TORTURE YOU FOR MAKING CHASE ALL THOSE CLONES!” Mizuki yelled pointing at Naruto. Naruto stare at Iruka before turning his attention to Mizuki.

“Sorry did you say something” Naruto said calmly. Mizuki got angry and put on a sinister smile.

‘I know how to get him’ Mizuki thought. “Hey Naruto how about I tell you a secret. There was a law placed by the third Hokage about you” Mizuki said as Iruka pulled out the kunai.

“DON’T!” Iruka yelled.

“It was placed 12 years ago after the incident occurred” Mizuki said.

“A law?” Naruto said.

“It is a law that you only you, Naruto can’t find out about” Mizuki added.

“What law?” Naruto asked.

“STOP, MIZUKI!” Iruka yelled.

“The rule is not to say that Naruto is not the monster fox” Mizuki stated. “In other words you are the Kyuubi no Yoko that killed Iruka parents and destroyed our village.” Mizuki said as his smile became wider.

Naruto remain silent as he looked at Iruka.

“No one’s even going to recognize you!” He yelled. “Even Iruka hates you!” He added taking out a large shiruken and spinning it. “Die Naruto” He said throwing it.

“Naruto get down” Iruka yelled as the shrunken came closer. Iruka tried to run towards Naruto but fell and grabbed his leg. Before the shiruken could hit Naruto it had disappeared.

“What happened?!” Mizuki yelled.

‘Where did it go’ Iruka thought.

“Looking for this” Naruto said taking the out the shiruken.

‘But how I didn’t see him move.’ They both thought. Naruto dropped the shiruken and did a T like hand seal.

“Kage Bunshin no jutsu” He yelled as a hundred clones appeared in a puff of smoke. “I’ll make you pay for hurting Iruka-sensei.” Naruto said.

“Yeah right. I’m way more powerful than you demon bo…Ah” He was interrupted by a kick to the back of the head. He hit the floor hard and looked around as the clones came in closer.

“Nooo” He yelled as they started to beat him up. After a few minutes Mizuki was out cold and Naruto dispelled his clones. He walked over and grabbed the scroll and than to Iruka.
“Iruka-sensei are you all right?” Naruto asked looking at his leg.

“Yeah I fine.” Iruka replied smiling. ‘I can’t believe that he beat Mizuki so easy’ He thought.

“Can you walk?” Naruto asked calmly.

“Yeah.” He said standing up. He grabbed the scroll and Naruto grabbed Mizuki and they walked toward the village.

Hokage Tower
The hokage was sitting in his seat looking at his crystal ball that showed Naruto and Iruka walking to Konoha. “It seems that Naruto does care for someone else” He said. He got up and walked out of his office. He walked out side to a group of chuunin and Jounin.

“We can’t find the criminal” One said.

“It’s alright Iruka and Naruto has both the scroll and the criminal” Hokage said with a smile.

“Who is the criminal?” A chuunin asked.

“It seems like it is Mizuki” He replied. “You are all dismissed” He added.

“Hai” Everyone said and ran off.

“Naruto, you are really interesting” He said to himself.

Naruto and Iruka
“Naruto, why do you keep on your hood?” Iruka asked.

“To keep my face hidden” Naruto replied.

“Why?” He asked.

“For personal reasons” Naruto said.

“Can I see your face?” Iruka asked. Naruto smirked and took off his hood. Iruka stared for a good minute before smiling. “No wonder you hid your face. If you didn’t I’ll bet you’ll have more fan girls than even Sasuke.” Iruka said.

“I doubt that” Naruto replied frowning.

“So Naruto what are those personal reasons?” Iruka asked.

“I only show my face to the people I trust with my life.” Naruto said.

“So you trust me” Iruka asked

“Yup” Naruto replied smirking again and putting on his hood. After thirty minutes of walking they were near the Hokage tower. As they got closer that saw the Hokage and two ANBU members.

“Hi Iruka, Naruto what took you so long?” The hokage asked.

“Well I sort of hurt my leg” Iruka said. One of the ANBU members came to Naruto and took Mizuki. The other took the scroll from Iruka and handed it to the Hokage.

“Okay take Mizuki and place him in a cell and bring Iruka to the hospital. Naruto you should go home and get some rest.” The hokage said. Naruto nodded and waved goodbye to Iruka and the hokage. He walked and turned around a house and made a hand seal. He disappeared in a swirl of light and appeared in his room. There was a middle sized bed with red sheets and two pillows. He took off his cloak threw it on a chair. He opened the door and saw Kairi sleeping on the couch in her white nightgown. He smiled and picked her up bridal style and walked back to his room. He laid her on his bed and put the sheets over her. He closed the door and walked over to the couch. He laid down and thought about team arrangements.

‘Hey Kyuubi who do you think I will get paired with’ Naruto thought.

“Most likely the Uchiha brat.” He replied.

‘No thoughts about the other one’ Naruto thought.

“Nope” Kyuubi stated. “Now go to sleep”.

“Yeah, yeah.” Naruto said out loud. He fell asleep a few minutes later thinking about who was going to be his teammates.

Kage Bunshin no jutsu- Shadow clones jutsu

Suiton Mizu gufuu no jutsu- Water release: Water tornado jutsu (original)

Kaze sanpo no jutsu- Wind walk jutsu (original)

Bunshin Daibakuha-(Clone Great Explosion)
Sign up to rate and review this story