Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > This Is how We'll Be, Oh Glory.

New York, New York

by xcandix 2 reviews

sorry it's just a filler.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: R - Genres:  - Published: 2008-01-28 - Updated: 2008-01-28 - 225 words

0Unrated
Maddy's Pov.


We had arrived in New York about week after we became "official". If that's what you would call that conversation. Not many people knew. Jade, Pete and Spencer, and my brother were the only ones who knew. It wasn't like we were ashamed of it, but the last thing we needed was for it to be a huge deal. I didn't want to hurt a certain someone either. I'd been in the hotel room trying to get some sleep. I'm going to hear the band during their recording session tonight. Excitement has been running through my veins. The name of the band is Gym Class Heros. From what Pete told me they are too hip hop to be rock, but too rock to be hip hop. Finally, more artist were starting to break down boundaries. I heard the hotel room door open and then shut.


"Ryan is that you?"


"Yep."


He walked into the bedroom and cuddled up next to me. I just laid there, in the silence, listening to his even breathing and feeling the rhythmic movements of his chest.


"Did you get any sleep?" he whispered.


"Not really."


"Everything okay?"


"Yeah, I'm just anxious."


"In a nervous way?"


"Kinda. Half nervous, half excited."


"Don't worry everything will go fine. They'll love you." He smiled and planted a kiss of my forehead.
Sign up to rate and review this story