Categories > Celebrities > Guns n' Roses > Slash of the Dead

Meltdown

by midnight_moonlight 8 reviews

Steven makes some semi-intelligent comments, while Slash nearly kills him.

Category: Guns n' Roses - Rating: R - Genres: Horror,Humor,Parody - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2008-01-29 - Updated: 2008-01-29 - 513 words

2Funny
Out of the millions of people living in LA, they seemed to be the only people trying to get into the city. Peering through the windscreen, Slash watched the snaking lines of traffic that moved in the opposite direction to them. The scene was one of utter carnage. Overturned and burnt out cars, people running for their lives, gangs of zombies sinking teeth into still twitching bodies.

"Flowers? You shouldn't have!" Steven's voice pierced his skull.

Reaching over, Slash snatched the poesy from Steven and stuffed them back into the window.

"They're for Iz, okay?" He turned his eyes back to the road, narrowly missing some old guy. "Where the fuck did he come from?"

"Dude, that's so gay," he heard Steven laugh. "He'd probably appreciate new guitar strings."

Hearing a rustle, Slash turned to find Steven looking over the yellow flowers.

"Strings are easier to lift than flowers."

Reaching out, Slash snatched the flowers back. "Well, I need to be nice. If I don't he'll be gone for good. Puff, gone."

There was a snicker from the passenger seat and the sound of instruments being adjusted.

"The puff will be gone if you give him those. You could have stolen something nice instead of cheap shit from a gas station."

"I had to fill up and they were there!" Slash exclaimed. "I don't know if you've noticed but the end of the known world is here. I didn't have the chance to get him a ring! End. Of. Story."

"That guy was right," said Steven.

"Which guy?" Slash flicked his eyes from the road and across to Steven. He was slumped in the passenger seat, the guitar and cymbal stand in his lap and the flowers balanced on top.

"Some guy I met in a bar the other night. He said you're not a typical gay guy."

The van squealed to a halt as Slash slammed on the brakes, turning to look at Steven.

"Have you been broadcasting my private life?" He could feel the anger rising, his face flushing with embarrassment.

Steven guiltily looked at the floor.

"No, not really." He looked up and caught Slash glaring at him. "A little bit then."

Drumming his fingers against the steering wheel, Slash carried on staring at Steven, his eyes narrowing as he did.

"Okay, okay!" Steven threw his hands up, finally cracking under the pressure. "I told the guy about you and Izzy and how Izzy was always dumping you because you kept fucking around behind his back." Steven slumped back into the seat, arms crossed over his chest. "Happy now?"

Releasing the wheel, Slash leaned over and grabbed Steven by his messy shirt, pulling him close.

"My private life is not yours to tell the whole world," he growled to Steven's face.

Steven looked at him, eyes wide with shock. He held his hands up in defence.

"'k dude, you don't have to go off the deep end about it."

Dumping Steven back into his seat, Slash put his foot against the accelerator. Hard. They still had a mission to complete.
Sign up to rate and review this story