Categories > Anime/Manga > Bleach

Eyes

by youkai_girl 0 reviews

A follow up to Tattoos. Renji describes to Rukia what it is about Ichigo that keeps distracting him. Renji + Rukia

Category: Bleach - Rating: PG - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Abarai Renji,Kuchiki Rukia - Published: 2008-01-29 - Updated: 2008-01-30 - 353 words - Complete

0Unrated
Eyes
by: youkai_girl AKA eternalsailorsolarwind

Disclaimer: Bleach and all of its characters are owned by Tite Kubo, his Japanese publishers, Viz, and several other legal entities whose name escape me. I only play with this characters for grins and giggles.

A/N: This is a follow-up to my story Tattoos, which is in response to a plot bunny sicced on me by madrone_8. This time, we see what about Ichigo distracts Renji. I'm not sure why it came out like this, as it was supposed to be an introspective in Renji's point of view. But Rukia pushed her way in, and what you see below is the result. It's still in keeping with the Week 4 prompt at bleach_contest; Distract. Renji describes to Rukia what it is about Ichigo that keeps distracting him.

0o0o0o0o0o

Excerpt from interview of Abarai Renji, lieutenant of the sixth division, by Kuchiki Rukia.

Abarai Renji: Everyone thinks its the hair. It ain't. After the first time ya seen it, its just there, yanno? A part of him. Nah, for me its his eyes. Not because that particular shade of brown reminds me of chocolate, neither.

Kuchiki Rukia: sound of giggles

AR: Stop gigglin, Rukia! Dammit.... Anyway, as corny as it sounds, they really are the windows to his soul.

KR: That's called a cliche, Renji.

AR: I know it's a cliche, Rukia. Now shut up or I won't tell ya'. Ya hafta look for it, an' he has t'trust you, but its there.

KR: What's there, moron? Spill it!

AR: Who he is. His thoughts, his feelings. All the stuff that Ichigo hides behind that damn scowl of his.

KR: Awww, that's sweet, Renji.

AR: I said, shut up! Whaddya want me to say? That lookin' in his eyes distracts me? That tryin' ta figure out what he's thinkin' and feelin', and knowin' that he'll let me see is a turn-on?

KR: Something like that, anyway. Thanks for the interview, Renji. The Shinigami Women's Association will eat it up.

AR: What? Interview? Come back here, you little....! sounds of running

End of excerpt
Sign up to rate and review this story