Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Bernadette Charm

Bernadette Charm

by Violinwhites 0 reviews

Reference of Destroy Me Bernadette Marie. An outspoken girl. Amazingly charmful. Gorgeous from head to toe. One problem. It’s a Boy. One of those stupid ones. She just met him. So...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Drama,Humor - Published: 2008-01-26 - Updated: 2008-01-26 - 924 words

0Unrated
Reference of Destroy Me

Bernadette Marie.
An outspoken girl.
Amazingly charmful.
Gorgeous from head to toe.
One problem.

It’s a Boy.

One of those stupid ones.
She just met him.
Some kind of Rock star.
Not what she needs.
But its kind of what she wants.
Peter…Pete Wentz.



NOTE: This is a rewrite of this story. Yes, I am the same author who wrote this story before.

You need to know.

I am the one and only Bernadette Marie. I’m originally from Paris but now New York is my social Playground. I’ve lived in America for ten years now and I still haven’t found the rush I’ve needed. Don’t get me wrong College life is pretty exciting but its nothing new to me. Back in Paris I was in Boarding School all my life.
Recently I have started school at the Parson Design School. My goal is to be the most wanted fashion designer in the world. Although I’m new I have made my mark. All the girls want to be me and all of their boyfriends want me. I’m in with the elite and we throw the best parties. I own a studio apartment in Soho and help my dad with his very own fashion designs. By telling you all of this about me I might seem shallow. But love let me tell you that is the last thing Bernadette Marie is.

To love life is to be alive.

Bernadette’s best friend; Quincy’s jet-black hair cascaded over the arm of the red couch. Her stick thin frame awkwardly positioned across it, her legs were so long they hung over the edge of the opposite arm. Bernadette brought two bottles of water from the kitchen, sat them down on the table and collapsed on her faux fur rug (she’s against animal cruelty). They had just finished a session with the personal trainer, he made them run five miles for being late. The phone-which was clear across the room- began to ring.
“Quincy, please get the phone!”

She sighed loudly.

“Why can’t you just get it?”

“I’m tired!”

“You don’t think I am either?”

“Not in the mood to argue…”

“It’s not my fault you get mixed up with-OUCH!

Bernadette’s had hit her target, Quincy got up from the couch

“There was no need for hair pulling.” she said while picking up the phone.

“Was the only way I could get you to answer the phone.” She smirked her. Quincy glared back but Bernadette just closed her eyes. Wishing she could just go to sleep.

Quincy answered in her heavy Chicago accent.
“Hey. Yeah, she is here but I’m not sure she wants to talk. Fine, I’ll ask.”

“Who is it?” she asked in a snappy tone.

“Pete.”

Yes. The Pete Wentz. Yes, he is hot in person but he is no prince charming. In Bernadette’s book he would be crowned Le Douche Bag.

“Hand me the phone…What do you want?”

“I want to see you.” he whined.

“I’m not in Chicago right now.”
She started to bite her nails, annoyed by the whole situation.

“I could make a trip to New York.”

“Don’t have time for this, I’m in the middle of giving head. Leave me alone!”
Quincy started cracking up, she loved listening to Bernadette battle with boys who were under of spell of charm.

“Berna! Stop playing around.” he whined on again.

“Peter!…” she whined, mimicking him.
“…I’m not playing. Goodbye.”
Bernadette imagined him sitting there with his ego twisted from getting the dial tone. Quincy looked down at her from the couch smiling.
“What are you smiling at?”

“Just give him a chance.” she laughed.

She glared up at her, warning her to shut-up. Quincy quickly disappeared into the kitchen but ten minutes later returned with her infamous herbal tea. Bernadette was now on the couch sketching. Quincy sat the tea down and peered over Bernadette’s shoulder.
“Do you mind?” She was now in a sour mood.

Quincy ignored her tone.
“Why do you always draw that same woman?”

“It is my mother. How I remember her…”

“Where is she anyway?” she pressed on.

“Back in France with her hotshot boyfriend, who’s half her age.”
Bernadette smirked a little, just like her mother to date a younger man.

“Back to Pete; he will grow on ya.”

“ He has grown on me all right, like a bad parasite that won’t go away. What was your purpose of introducing him to me? He‘s getting obsessed.”

“I didn’t expect you two would end up making out. He is officially under your spell, it‘s your fault.” she stifled a laugh

“Whatever you say Quincy. I’m going to nap.”

“Guess I’ll go check up on Chase.”

Bernadette rolled her eyes at Quincy’s response. Of course Chase. One thing Bernadette wasn’t fond of was any kind of obsession. Quincy was definitely obsessed with her boyfriend: Chase.

She grabbed her Chanel purse and headed for the door.
“Party tonight?”

“Of course.”

Make rules to break rules

Once Quincy left she laid in bed trying to get that stupid Pete out of her head. She just couldn’t shake him off. Bernadette’s rule was never get wrapped up with a boy in a band. Well, now she is definitely breaking rules.
And maybe she’s even found the rush she was looking for.
Sign up to rate and review this story