Categories > Movies > Star Wars > The Warrior of the Force

The Warrior of the Force

by wolfangel777 0 reviews

The world turns upside-down for Darth Maul. First he finds his long lost sister, then gets dragged into a leigon of force sensitive warriors who are both sith and jedi...and yet neither.

Category: Star Wars - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Sci-fi - Characters: Amidala,Anakin,Obi-Wan - Warnings: [!!!] [V] - Published: 2008-01-30 - Updated: 2008-01-30 - 196 words

0Unrated


The Warrior of the Force



Prologue



Not a lot of people know about me... or which side I am on for that matter. But I shall tell you: I am both, yet neither. I am both a Jedi and a Sith, but I am not. I am part of a legion known as the Warriors of the Force. Jedi consider us too violent while the Sith thinks we are too soft. We know both sides of the Force so well that we were considered godlike. But we suddenly went into hiding, for our numbers were still too small for our mission: to stop the Sith, or at least convert them to either Jedi or Warriors such as ourselves.

How Ijoined the Warriors was a complete blur to me... but this I know... I miss my brother. So I have been put in acryochamber in Saraton, the sister planet of Tatooine. It was locked with a biolock, so only he can open it. Now all I can do is sit and wait for him as I sleep in my frozen slumber...



I am Sabean... and this is my final entry in this journal... until I am awakened.
Sign up to rate and review this story