Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > We can settle this affair.

A criminal.

by darkviolet 9 reviews

Slashed tires and stalkers...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Angst,Drama,Erotica - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2008-01-30 - Updated: 2008-01-30 - 1791 words

2Insightful
My wish of sleep was yet again denied, I tossed and turned, got up for a drink of water, fell asleep on the table and woken up by the new paper boy who missed the door step and smashed a plant pot, so I had to relocate the plant to a new pot, wishing the boy death.
I was awake for 5 hours before finally getting ready for school.
Time was mocking me, going slower then usual, everything around me was set in slow motion.

I yawned into my locker when I felt someone come near me, I peeked around the locker door and it was Geetard, "Gah why so early?"

"I got my part of the the project ready," he stuck a folder in my shoulder.

We decided to divide the project in order to see each other as little as possible, I took it and jammed it in my locker but he showed no intention of moving, "Is that all?"

"I don't think we should jump to conclusions," he told me, leaning on Frank's locker.

"I don't jump to conclusions, my only conclusion is that you should jump of a bridge," I shrugged, adjusting my back pack straps.

He rolled his eyes, "I think it's a good idea you join me"

I pretended to shudder, "And be around you in the after life too?!"

"Maybe we should follow them," he brushed his hair out of his eyes, "Just to clear shit up"

I laughed, "Follow our parents? Did you lost the little sanity you had, Geetard?"

"You wanna keep sitting through dinners and wonder?"

I was caught of guard, that was exactly what I did yesterday, "What did you have for dinner last night?"

"It's the fan girl in you speaking?," he cocked his eyebrows.

"In your dreams, Way," I snarled back, "but I mean what did you eat?"

He looked at me strangely like he's mulling over my intentions of asking this particular question and then the confusion cleared his face and he opened his mouth to speak, I stopped him, "No don't tell me. It's just stupid, Iwant nothing to do with you or your retarded conclusions"

"My dad picked a takeaway on his way from work," he said quietly.

"Lalalala," I pressed my hands on my ears, "I can't hear you!"

"Apperently it wasn't the only thing he picked up," he smirked that obnoxious smirk of his.

"You take that fucking back!," I dropped my hands to the sides of my body and I swear I was prepared to strike him.

"What I hit a nerve?"

"A nerve is not the only thing that is about to get hit," I hissed.

"I thought you wanted nothing to do with me and my retarded conclusions"

"But my fist wants to do your face"

"Just your fist?," he sneered.

I made a chocking noose with my hands.

"If there's nothing there why you get so worked up," he nodded at Bob across the hall.

"You annoy me that's why," I smiled weakly at Bob.

"I annoy you?," he repeated.

"That's right you annoy me," stupid fucker.

"Is that a code name for turning you on?"

I gaged.
Luckily we reached my classroom and I didn't have to listen to his bullshit anymore, he doesn't know what he's talking about.


But doubt kept pecking at me ruthlessly all day....What if there is something there...Peck...Maybe they're friends...Stab...Maybe they're lovers...Poke...What about my dad...Stomach ache.
I despised him so much for putting these thoughts in my head.
So I ditched PE, telling the teacher I had cramps and headed for the parking lot instead of the nurse office with the golden slip clutched tightly in my fist, but not before arming myself with a pair of razor sharp scissors at my locker.
The bastard took it too far this time, first the little stunt he pulled last night and then accusing my mom of being with his dad, she would never do something as sick as that, she loves my dad and they're happy. She's just a workaholic, that's why she spends so much time at work, but my dad is too, it doesn't mean he's having an affair too. Stupid fucker, just cause he thinks his parents are capable of such doesn't mean mine are too.
I guess that's where he got the motherfucker manners, the apple doesnt fall far from the tree so in his case the tree has to be infected too, I wouldn't be surprised if his dad is doing some bitch, I don't know why in the hell my mom is even being nice to their family.
OK I get it, they grew up together but just because you went to high school together doesn't mean you have to stick to each other like glue.
Take me for example, the minute I will get my diploma, I won't ever stay in touch with any of these stupid people, well maybe just occasional christmas card to Frank and Mikey cause they're cool but otherwise? No way. No chance. No how!

I approached his car casually after spotting the silver glow of the pale winter sun on the hood, I glanced around. Not a soul but the ditching crowd and they wouldn't tell shit, they're too busy at playing invisible,
I crouched and fiddled with my shoe string, the scissors pressing themselves against my body in my sock, they were a banned item in this fucking school, cold weapon they call it, I call it sweet fucking revenge.
But I gotta admit I had second thoughts, I mean tires are expansive and it's illegal to slash someone's tires and he didn't do illegal shit to me, he just talked crap about my mom, I gotta be reasonable, I can't over react like that everytime someone says something mean, I'm not 5 anymore, my actions have consequence.
It's not just someone, it's HIM who disrespected my mom and he has to pay, he has to learn his lesson not to mess with people, stop playing games, and it will be a valuable lesson.
And besides attemp for murder is illegal too and he intentionally tried to run me over.

I placed the tip of the scissors and was about to press it deeper into the tire but I didn't, maybe just a scratch? I mean it's a lesson too, no one likes to have scratches on their car and he's Mikey's brother and Mikey is a cool kid...
No, this isn't about Mikey and his car is already scratched, he won't notice another one, I would slash just one tire, I'll spare the others.
So I took a deep breathe and pressed the tip on the tires when someone yanked me off and threw me on the ground with force.

The scissors fell to the ground with a metallic sound and Geetard hollered at me, "What the fuck you think you're doing?"

"You had no right to talk shit about my mom!," I jumped to my feet quickly and faced a pissed off Geetard.

"So you slash my tires?!," he looked at me like I was insane, "What pills did you forget to take this morning?"

"You had no fucking right and you gotta learn a lesson," I screamed almost as loud as him.

"And you're gonna teach me," he approached me wearing an intimidating face expression, "Who do you think you are? Fucking bitch queen! Nothing more! That's all you are"

"I may be just a bitch queen but at least my dad doesn't bang anyone but my mom," his face was inches from my face, I felt his chest moving in the familiar inhale-exhale motion.

"And you're mom doesn't bang anyone but my dad," he spoke in the same calm voice I used.

"You delusional little son of a bitch!," I pushed him away, his bag pack bumped against the car door.

"Lunatic! you should be locked!," he spat angrily.

"What you scared of a little girl?," I mocked him, smirking.

"You're not a little girl, you're a she devil," he shook his head, "And I don't know what I did to deserve you on my neck!"

"Stop being a dick and I'll be on my way!," I picked up my scissors from the ground.
He looked me over and his gaze stopped at the scissors in my hand, he studied them like I'm about to stake him with it.

"Boo," I wriggled them in the air.

"God," he rolled his eyes to heaven, "Help me!"

"God doesn't help motherfuckers," I placed the scissors in the little compartment in my bag back, "It says so in the bible"

"You touched a bible and didn't turn to ash?!," he gasped, "Wow"

"That was almost witty," I clasped my hands to my chest dramatically in disbelief.

"You stay away from me or I hurt you," he wagged his index finger at me.

"You? Hurt me? With what? Your pencil? Or notebook?," I laughed, "Or maybe with that greasy hair of yours"

"You've officially been warned, the rest is on you," he shrugged and unlocked the car, trowing his bag pack in.

I laughed again, aw man, he really is a delusional bastard, and he was talking to me about pills, Geetard Way just threaten to hurt me! What has the world has come too?, "Slash your tires later," I turned around to leave with a smile on my face.
Hurt me! What a joke! He's a joke!

"They'll be having lunch in ten minutes", he rested his elbows on the car.

"So what," I looked at him over my shoulder.

"So put your money where your mouth is," he smirked.

"They can have lunch together, it doesn't prove anything but being a friendly co workers," I bit my lip.
Do I even believe it? Do I believe it's not? I don't know what I believe anymore.

"You're such a fucking coward," he leaned back and laughed to himself, "Sure you can insult anyone in a mile distance but when it comes to hardcore life truth you chicken away".

"Kiss my ass!," I turned around and slapped my ass.
I don't need to hear this from him, I don't want to hear this from him. He can act like a baby and stalk his dad, I'm gonna be mature and trust my mom and go back to my classes.

"Aw bitch queen," he giggled, "No proving me wrong?"

"you want me to prove you wrong? fine! i can prove wrong all your useless life!," I turned on my heels and marched to the car.

"Kinky," he wriggled his eyebrows and settled in the drivers seat.

More then anything I wanted to prove my self wrong.
Sign up to rate and review this story