Categories > Celebrities > Good Charlotte > Joel's life has change

chapter 1

by blacknailsgd 0 reviews

JOEl is taking his girl to meet tthe guys!

Category: Good Charlotte - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [!!!] - Published: 2008-01-30 - Updated: 2008-01-31 - 1602 words

0Unrated
chapter 1 its going to be fucked up

Josh's pov

I'm so happy to see my niece. Brandy is very cute i think she knows that. She's like both them sometimes shes like Joel then shes surprizes him shes like Benj as well. There very lucky to have her in there lives. I dont think Joel would have it any other way.

Here she comes with her bag.
"Have you got everything you Brandy?" Joel asked her.
"Yes daddy i got everything i needed." Brandy said.
"Mmmmmk" Joel said.
"give dad some love ok we're leaving." Benj said.
"Dad love you dont do anything i wouldnt do." She said.
"I love you babe I won't you be good for Uncle Josh and Uncle Benji mmk." Joel said.
"I will dad bye." She said giving her dad a hug.

"I'm leaving her with both you I want her sober when I get home." Joel said.
"Yes dad bye." I said.
"keep eye on them for me Brandy." Joel said.
We were leaving Joel behind.

No1's pov

after hours later Josh & Benj were looking for Brandy. Josh was little drunk. Benj kept looking for her he found her in her room playing.

"Brandy are you ok?" Benj said.

"iiiiiimmmmmm oookkkk." she said.
Benj went to smelled of her. "Baby how did you get beer." HE said

"Uncle JOsH I didnt mean to honest" She said looking at him with the saddest puppy eyes ever. Damnit its the puppy look that Joel is very good at.

"Its ok baby lets get you ready for bed ok." He said

Benj's pov

I cant believe Josh gave her a sip of beer. Damn it Joel's not gonna be happy tomorrow when he comes over to see his daughter. To find her having a hangover.


"Baby are you hungry?" I asked him.
"Yes I is." Brandy said.
"Mmmk lets go down to the kitchen." I said.

So we went to the kitchen. Josh was in there.
"Hey Baby sup?" He said.

She hid behind me so he couldnt see her. I fixed her something to eat.

"Brandy you wanna watch cartoons after you eat." I ask her.

"Yes I would." she said.
So after she ate we went to watch some cartoons.

"Hey cookie moster." I said. I looked down shes already asleep. So I took her up to her room and put her in bed I kissed her good night. Left the door open light on in the hall. I went down to kitchen to find Josh in there.

"What the hell is going on with you Josh giving a three year old drank of beer what the hell?" I said yelling at him.

"She was bothering me Benj?" he said.

"So shes jus a three year old Josh your not supose to give her a drink of beer." I said there was a knock on the door.

I went to get it "Hey Joel what you doing here?" I said

"I came to give my baby hug and kiss good night." Joel said

"Mmk shes in her room." I said

I watched him walked in walked right up to Brandy's room.
"WHO THE HELL WOULD GIVE MY CHILD A DRANK OF BEER?" I heard him yell out.

He came down "Benjamin was it you?" HE asked

"No you know I quit years ago you know that why dont you go talk to our older brother Josh I'm sure he will fill you?" I said

Joel's pov

I know Benjamin couldnt have done it. I know he was telling me lie. I'm his twin trust me i know. Josh damnit im gonna kick his selfish little ass right out of here.

"Josh come here for a minute plz?" I yelled i was so mad.

He came in "Where the hell do you get off giving my child a drank of beer?" I yelled at him

"What that was Benjamin?" He said

"No he didnt Josh I know him better than you do" I said.

I heard little feet coming down the stairs. Benj went to her.

"Josh what the hell is wrong with you? You of people would think before giving my child drink of beer I cant speak ffor Benj but I cant have that around my child so until you get ur act together I dont wanna hear or speak 2 you until then" i said leaving. I went up to talk to Benj.

Him & Brandy were asleep in her bed I jus stared at them for a minute. I know Benj wont have let her had a drink I know shes safe him. So I left her with Benjamin.

I went down stairs to hear Josh crying saying "I miss my family so much god. I do I'm drinking Joel is right I dont need to see her until im sober. God plz help me every since Benj and Joel went to find them a better job which they did they have a band. Thats good for them I want my family back the way they use to be. Please god jus help me"

I went out to find my date which was so nice not to go with 3 year old. I love my little girl but its nice not have a child around.

"Hey you wanna go with me?" I said to her.

"Yes I did so did you your baby" She said.

"Yes I'll let her meet you later" I said.

"Ok Joel you have two more brothers one which is your one of twins right?" She asked me.

"Yes thats right I'm one of them and Benjamin is the other one." I said.

"Uh huh" She said.

"Hay Joy you wanna go eat?" I said she shook her yes.

I took her to nice eatting place.

Josh's pov

I went up to Brandy's room to find Benj and her asleep in her bed. I found some cover on her bed covered them up I saw her move but shes still asleep. They look so much a like its unreal. Any walked out "night love you both" I said. Then i went to bed.

Joel's pov

Yes I like her. Shes caring and loveble. She loves kids I think she will love Brandy. Then I went by Benjamin's the lights were out.

"Hey Joy whats up with your family?" I said

"Its good I think I lost mine. My brother wants nothing to do with me, my parents gone they told me to nvr come back." She said.

"Ook what do you do for a living?" I said.

"Well I use to work at Law Firm but they jus fried me. So as of now I'm looking for a job." She said coming into my house.

"What about you?" She said sitting down.

"My father left me when i was 16. Then me & Brother started a band named Good Charlotte. My other brother is in NYC right now doing his on thing. Sarah jus had her baby few weeks ago my momma is helping her out. And I have a daughter. Thats jus a shorter verion." I said sitting down beside her.

"You have a daughter wow!" She said

"Yea I love her to death. Thats surprizes me that didnt shock you." I said wondering what she going to say.

"Nothing really!" She said.

"Ok Ill tell you I met Nicole Richie we did something that I wasnt surpose to. Now I have a great daughter she just turned 3 this year. How do you feel about that? I hope i didnt freak you out or any thing." I said.

"No it didnt freak me out. But I dont like kids for myself but I have two nieces I love both of my nieces. I dont see me having any right now." She said.

"Ok!" I said.

"Joel its very kool for you to love your daughter. Whats her name?" She asked

"Her name is Brandy Merie Madden, Brandy for short." I said I like her so what if she didnt want kids I think Brandy is ok with being the only child now.

"What is she like?" She asked.

"Well when shes not around uncles shes very cute when shes sleeping, she loves to hear her uncle Benj sings to her. Shes out going I dont know where she got that from." I said

"Ok shes seems like nice little girl!" She said.

I'm sorry guys shes very ramdom.

"I think have saw Josh before." She said looking my pics.

"Really where at?" I asked.

"At a club he was djing." Joy said.

"Yea was he any good?" I said

"Yes he was. Josh Madden right?" Joy said.

"Yea how did you know that?" I said.

"I know alot of people is all." She said

"I mean I heard of that Good Charlotte." She said.

"Why didnt you tell me before?" I said wondering.

"Yea I heard one of songs." Joy said.

"Mmk so how would you like to meet my little girl, Benj, and my band tomorrow?" I asked her.

"Sure Joel I would love too. Its time for me to go!" Joy said getting up.

"I'll take you home." I said getting up as well.

So I took her home which was kool I'm not for sex all the time unlike my twin Bro. I'm back home alone I wanted to see my little girl but shes sleeping over at Benj's house but tomorrow I'll see her.

next day will be fun.

(p.s. Cayln your coming in the next chapter I couldnt fit every1 in the 1st chapter.)

reviews are welcome!
Sign up to rate and review this story