Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy

Your Everything

by FreakOfNature 2 reviews

My first one shot ever. Its a peterick.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Published: 2008-01-31 - Updated: 2008-02-01 - 774 words

1Insightful
I watch you when your not looking. It's hard to say I don't like it. Sometimes I pretend that you like me. It's funny how our imaginations can get carried away like that. I know you don't notice me, let alone even know I'm here half of the time. I so badly want to reach out and carry you away with me. I know we could be happy together, if you just gave me a chance. My friends tell me that it would never work. That we're just not ment to be. They may not think so, but I do.

As long as I can remember i've liked you. I try to hide it, but when you care about someone as much as I do, its a hard thing to do. We may be friends, but is that all we'll ever be? I don't like to think so, but sometimes it's all i can think of. When you weren't at your best, I let you take the spot light. I've always known how much you've loved that. If I could, i'd give you more. Sometimes I want to show you how much I would give you. Your my everything, weather you know it or not. Maybe its for your own good if you don't.

It's always been an honor of mine to sing what you feel. To be your voice, and to be able to let the world know what your thinking. As much as your lyrics amaze me, I can't help but be saddened by them. Knowing all of the time, that whatever your writting about, isn't about me. It's fun to pretend, though. That if I convince myself that those words are about me, I might be a little bit happier. But of corse, it's all just pretend. Those words you've written aren't even close to being about me. It's everything about anyone else that had the chance to be imporant to you. I wish every waking moment that I was one of those people. That I got a chance at some point to be important to you. I know you care sometimes, and how friends care for eachother, but it's not the same. I want to be more than that. At night I stay awake, in hope that you might stumble into my room on accident and lay down next to me. So far, nothing of the sort has happened, but I like to keep my mind open to such things.

I remember the time you gave up on yourself, and I was the first one to get to you. I was your knight in shining armor. I hated seeing you like that, and I think at that very moment is when I realized how much you ment to me. When I saw you in pain, I wanted do anything to take it away. In fact, when I went home that night I made a list of things I could do to make you all better again. Honestly, it was the longest, most thought out list of my life. I'm pretty sure I came up with more than fifty things I could do, some of which were insane. I think I had 'send flowers and teddy bears' on there somewhere. I don't know, I lost count after awhile.

The truth is, your my first and last love. I find it hard to date, or even consider the possibility of being with someone other than you. I soppose that will make life hard, and lonley, and slightly depressing, but when your in love, you can't get out of it. I'm not sure if you know that or not. I've never been quite sure if you've ever fallen in love. You should try it some time. It's a great feeling, really, and i'm sure it's even better when the person you love loves you back. If I feel great now, it must be a walk in heaven. I guess love doesn't come easy, and it sure as hell isn't a walk in the park. I had come to a point awhile back, where I wished I hadn't cared like I do, but after trying and convincing myself that I didn't, I've only come to find that I did in fact fall in love, with the most amazing human being this world has to offer.

I hope one day you take notice to how much I need you, and to how much you need me. I will always, and have always been your life boat, guardian angel, shoulder to cry on, and most of all, your friend.

Love will tear us apart.
-Patrick Stump
Sign up to rate and review this story