Categories > Celebrities > Good Charlotte > Last Caress

Last Caress

by Strings 1 review

Just a short, quick little fiction of Benji at a Misfits show.

Category: Good Charlotte - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2006-01-30 - Updated: 2006-01-30 - 2030 words - Complete

0Unrated
Author: Strings393
Fiction Title: Last Caress
Chapter Title: Last Caress
Pairing: Benji/OMC
Rating: Hell if I know, let's do this by ear.
Warnings: Language, Violence
Summary: Just a short, quick little fiction of Benji at a Misfits show.
Disclaimer: I don't own Benji, Joel, the Misfits or anything Misfits associated (i.e. devil lock). I do however, own Todd. If he were real, he'd be yummy. Haha. Basically, anything you don't recognize or that doesn't sound remotely familiar, it's mine.

Now sadly, I've never been to a Misfits concert, so I don't know how they do things. Just...go with it.

Benji's POV
I checked my reflection one last time before turning to my twin for his approval. "What do you think?" I asked. He shook his head, grinning from the doorway of our room.

"You look like a punk." I grinned. "I thought punks aren't supposed to care about what they looked like though." he mused. I picked up a dirty, smelly sock that was by my foot and chucked it at him.

"Fuck you." I said. He laughed and held his hands up in defeat.

"Alright, alright, no need to get pissy. Just be careful and have fun...and make sure nobody kills themselves because of those." he added, motioning down to my red, plaid bondage pants. I looked down and then back up at him.

"But that's half the fun!" He shook his head again and left the room, leaving me to put on my shoes over my hole-ridden socks. Once I was ready, I got up and stood in front of the mirror again, tousling my already messed up black and pink hair more. Normally, I wouldn't give a fuck what I looked like. Even if we were going to church, but then my mom would come over and fix my hair or straighten my wrinkled suit saying something like; 'I told you a /thousand times to hang this suit up and keep it neat, Benjamin./' I was nervous tonight, because tonight was the night of the Fiends. I've seen a few Fiends in the past and holy fuck were they hot! I was nervous about finally meeting a guy like me and having fun with them. That thought flew across my mind again, reminding me all over again. I was gay. I remember when I told my mom, she started crying saying that one of her sons was going to hell for sodomy or something along those lines. I felt really bad for letting my mom down, but I can't change the way I feel.

Tonight I was going to a Misfits concert. That's what Fiends are; hardcore Misfits fans. Slipknot has the Maggots, Insane Clown Posse had the Juggalos and Juggalettes, and the Misfits had the Fiends. I looked down at my blue 'Animal' shirt that I had ripped the sleeves off of and wondered if I should change it. Deciding not to, I reached for my eyeliner, applied it thickly around my eyes and then went downstairs. "Benjamin...do you need some money?" my mom asked, looking away from the five inch by five inch black and white TV. I shook my head.

"No...I'll be fine mama." I replied. She smiled. She knew I was the same son she loved, but now...well, now she knew that I preferred guys to girls.

"Have fun and be safe. I don't want you coming home with anything broken."

"If I'm bleeding just a little, is that fine?" She laughed.

"Sure, Benjamin."
*At the Show*
I got out of the car and waved Joel a good bye. When I got to the ticket counter, I handed the guy my ticket and in return, he stamped my hand with a stamp you could only see in a black light. I went over to the area where the concert was held and walked up to the people conversing amongst themselves. I felt a little awkward because I was the only kid that was all alone there. Some guys with devil locks and skeletal face makeup walked up next to me and stood there, waiting for the show to start. The one closest to me had his labret pierced, a jet black devil lock like his friends, and underneath all the face paint, he had the most amazing sapphire eyes I'd ever seen. His friends were talking to each other, so he looked over at me. I was looking off at the stage and then scoping out the audience when he said something to me.

"Are you excited?" he asked. I looked over at him. Suddenly, I felt like I was at the wrong show. Everyone here was in Misfits attire with devil locks, skeleton face paint and so on, and then there was me. The kid with black hair with the bright pink patch, eyeliner and clothes you would see at a Rancid show. I felt that I should be at a Minor Threat concert more than I should be here. I probably stood out even more when I was standing next to a kid that was wearing a black form fitting, long sleeved 'Legacy of Brutality' shirt while I was in a navy shirt with the word 'Animal' on it.

"Yeah. You?" I asked, trying to make conversation.

"Fuck yeah! I can't wait to get into a pit." he replied. I smiled.

"Yeah...pits are the best."

"I'm Todd." he said, extending a hand that was covered by a glove with a skeleton pattern.

"Benji." I replied, shaking his hand. He smiled.

"So you're here all alone?"

"Yeah. None of my friends really like the Misfits, so I'm here alone. I'm starting to think that I shouldn't have come." I waved around to the army of Fiends around me. "I'm kinda feeling like I don't fit in right now." Todd laughed.

"You definitely stand out, that's for sure." he paused. "But being different isn't always a bad thing." I grinned. "Besides...I like this whole...punk thing you've got going on. It's not horror punk, but it's still punk. It suits you." I started to feel a little nervous. This guy was really nice, beautiful, and from the sound of things...he liked me too. I didn't want to just come out and ask him if he was gay, so I kept my mouth shut. "Is this your first Misfits show?"

"No...I've been to about three of them already. Everyone of them was kick ass." He gave me a weird look.

"Three? Then how come I haven't seen you around before? I've been to every show they've played here." I shrugged.

"The first show I went to, I had blue hair. The second two, I didn't have the patch." I answered, pointing up to my pink shock. He followed my point and then looked back at me.

"I don't remember anyone with blue hair either."

"It was more of a teal. That is, if you want to get technical." He laughed again.

"We must have been on different sides of the pit then."

"Maybe." As soon as that word left my mouth, everyone around us started yelling and cheering and Todd and I were violently pushed forward as the people in the back tried to get closer to the stage. The familiar sound of Day of the Dead met our ears and the curtains opened to reveal a huge Crimson Ghost on the background of the stage. Everyone, including me, went wild. Pits started and the fun commenced. Mosh pits are what I lived for; nothing but love in a pit.

About an hour had passed and Glenn started /Dig up Her Bones/. This was one of my two favorite songs by them. The pit grew rougher as the Fiends banged into each other, holding up devil horns and yelling the lyrics. "/She takes me away and death climbs up the steps one by one to give you the rose that's been burned by her son...Point me to the sky above; I can get there on my own. Walk me to the graveyard; dig up her bones/." they shouted. After that song, Glenn started talking to the audience to give his band mates, as well as himself a little breather.

Near the end of his little talk, he said really loudly; "Well I got something to say..." and then paused.

The whole audience responded without dropping a beat and without any music playing at all; "I KILLED YOUR BABY TODAY...AND IT DOESN'T MATTER MUCH TO ME AS LONG AS IT'S DEAD!" The band started up and Glenn took over again.

"I got something to say...I raped your mother today and it doesn't matter much to me as long as she spread...sweet lovely death, I am waiting for your breath. Come sweet death, one last caress...go!" Somebody grabbed me around the middle and pushed me up, where about twenty more hands pulled me into a crowd surf. They pushed me all the way to the front where Glenn hit my hand before I fell off and had to go to the back of the pit and fight my way back to the front. When I was near the middle of the pit, someone grabbed the back of my shirt and pulled me back out.

"What the...?" I started, wanting to know why someone was killing my fun. When I saw it was Todd, I stopped and smiled.

"Oh, hey dude." I said. He pointed to my lip.

"You're bleeding." he said. I wiped my lip and felt a gash on the side of it. I must have busted it coming back down from the surf.

"You are too." I replied, referring to his nose. He nodded.

"I tried using my shirt to clean it up, but it just kept bleeding." I looked at his shirt, but since it was mostly dark where we were, all I could see were white smudges from his face paint.

"So why'd you pull me out of the pit?" I asked as Scream! started to play. I was fidgeting to go back in. Todd slammed me up against the wall behind me and kissed me roughly, skeletal hands clutching my shirt in fists. His shirt grew tighter around his arms as his muscles flexed to hold me against the wall. He was a good foot and a half taller than me, so my feet were barely touching the ground. "Somebody likes shit rough." I said when he broke away from me.

"You're damn right, fuckin' punk." he growled. I pushed his arms off of me.

"Lucky for you, I fight back." He grinned and pushed me. Soon our pushes went to punches. Soon, he hooked his leg behind and tripped me. I landed on my back and was somewhat winded, but he fell on top of me anyway. He went back to kissing me and in the middle of the kiss, punched my side. I broke away from him and hissed in pain, only to roll him over and punch the shit out of him. Devil's Whorehouse was the last song of the concert. Todd and I stopped fighting and got up. We were both breathing hard, bleeding and in pain...but what's more, is that we loved the feeling. He walked over to me and kissed me, sucking the blood up from my split lip. When he broke away, he ruffled my hair.

"See you at the next show." he said, grinning. With that, he left with his friends. I stared at him as he left and soon left for the parking lot to find Joel. After about five minutes of waiting, I saw the broken down, rusted out Chevy. As shitty as that car looked, it was reliable as hell. I got in next to him, receiving a shocked look from him.

"Dude, you look like hell." he said.

"Nice to see you too."

"You smell fucking horrible." I grinned.

"You don't smell so bad yourself." He shook his head and pulled out of the concert hall's parking lot. I looked out the window, excited as hell about the next Misfits tour...

/Fin./
Sign up to rate and review this story