Categories > Celebrities > Good Charlotte > Psychotic Betrayals

02 Please Don't Cry

by Strings 0 reviews

Is it possible to love someone so much that you would kill for them? How scared would you be if you were to look out your window and suddenly see someone staring back at you from the other side?......

Category: Good Charlotte - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst - Warnings: [V] [X] - Published: 2006-01-30 - Updated: 2006-01-30 - 1621 words

0Unrated
Author: Strings393
Fiction Title: Psychotic Betrayals
Chapter Title: 02 Please Don't Cry
Pairing: Benji/OFC
Rating: Hell if I know, let's do this by ear.
Warnings: Language, Violence, Sexual Reference
Summary: Is it possible to love someone so much that you would kill for them? How scared would you be if you were to look out your window and suddenly see someone staring back at you from the other side?...How scared would you be if you realized that it was your boyfriend with a crazed look on his face?
Disclaimer: I don't own Good Charlotte or the song /My Bloody Valentine/. This is all fiction and if it were real, well, then kudos to the guys for getting away with it. I own any characters you don't recognize. I don't have Study Hall, so I don't know what they do in there...just...go with it. Oh, and for this specific chapter: Annie Lennex is a perfectly respectable woman that would never flaunt herself to anyone...at least...to my knowledge she is.

Benji's POV
The next day at school, Joel, Paul, Aaron and I were all standing in our usual morning spot when Terrie came running up to us. "Hey guys! Hey Benj!" She leaned in to kiss me, but I leaned back and lightly pushed her away.

"I'm sick." I lied. She giggled and shrugged.

"So?"

"No, I mean, it's really nasty. Seriously...my throat's all red and puss ridden...some bad shit." She gave me a mix of a pout and a frown. Aaron looked at me with a raised eyebrow and a grin.

"What? You were fi..." Joel started, but Aaron stepped on his foot, his face remained expressionless. "...ow!" he finished. Terrie looked at Joel, Aaron and I weirdly, but didn't push the matter. Paul shook his head laughing.

"You guys are on something today. I just wish you would have shared." he muttered, looking back down at his tapes, trying to figure out what he wanted to put in his Walkman. We all looked at him. When he realized that there was a silence, he looked back up and threw his hands out a little in a sort of defensive way. "What?? I was kidding guys!" he exclaimed.

"Wow Paul..." Terrie said, trailing off. The bell rang signaling us to get our asses to first hour. Aaron and I looked at each other.

"You gonna be alright?" he asked me quietly. I nodded.

"I'll try not to kill him." I muttered.
***
Brad and his friends were waiting for us in the lecture room, stupid grins plastered to their faces. "Hey Combs! I saw you didn't kiss your little girlfriend today...finally figured out that she was spreading for someone else?" Brad teased. Aaron pushed me to the seat that he was sitting in the day before so he could take my seat.

"The farther you are away from them, the better." he mumbled.

"Hey Combs! Too angry to sit next to us??" Charlie called. I clenched my teeth. Aaron put a hand on my shoulder, applying a little bit of force telling me to stay put.

"Hey Charlie...you got some white shit on you lips...you should really stop sucking off Brad before class. Or clean up a little better...one of the two." Aaron shot back. I smiled. Charlie's grin faded and was replaced with a pissed off look.

"Don't be pissed at me because I satisfy her more...I can't help it if she likes my dick better than yours, Combs." I slammed my hands on my desk and stood up quickly, sending my chair flying back into the desk behind me. Fury was taking over me. I started to undo my belt.

"You wanna see a real penis, pencil dick??" I questioned loudly, causing the whole Hall to look back at me. Aaron stood up and tried to push me back in my seat. I got as far as my hand on the zipper before I was finally in my seat.

"Calm down, dude!" he said. I slouched back in my chair, redid my pants and looked down at my History homework. "Shut the fuck up, Charlie. I think Brad's getting another boner thanks to Benj...you got some work to do. Be sure to wipe your mouth this time." Aaron retorted. He looked back over at me; I was breathing hard and trying to calm down. "Just ignore them, man." I wanted nothing more than to see that kid dead.
***
Second, third and fourth hour went by with kids mumbling and pointing at me. I figured it was because of my outburst. My suspicions were later confirmed when a girl that looked to be in her Sophomore year came up to me and asked me if I was really going to flash my dick to the whole Study Hall. "Sure sweetheart, and if you pay me enough, I'll flash it to you too!" I answered sarcastically.

"So you weren't?" she asked. I rolled my eyes.

"No." I lied. To tell the truth, I was pissed off enough at the time to actually do it if Aaron hadn't stopped me. She looked disappointed.

"Oh." I shrugged.

"Sorry babe, but we all can't get what we want. Hell, if we could, I would have seen Annie Lennex's tits by now, but I haven't, so...tough shit." I said. She shook her head and started to walk away. "Maybe next time though!" I called after her.

When lunch came around, I had to deal with the guys, who all found my threat completely amusing. Terrie came up to me and stood on her tip-toes to put her arm around my neck. "So I hear that you wanted to show everyone your package in first hour today." she said with a light grin. I looked down at her and wriggled out of her grasp.

"Yeah I did. Charlie was going on about his and dissing mine, so I was going to show him what a real dick looked like, but Aaron stopped me." I told her. She nodded slowly.

"You won't have sex with me, but you'll flash your shit to your whole Study Hall?" she asked. I tried to swallow the anger.

"Is that all that you want from me? Sex?" She looked offended.

"No! How could you think that??" I shrugged.

"Just the way it sounded right there...you've also mentioned it a few times before." She shook her head.

"No, I'm sorry if I made you feel that way, Benj." I shrugged again.

"When I'm ready to stick my dick in something, I'll let you know." Her jaw dropped in an offending manner as I walked away. That came out a little harsher than I intended. I ate my food and went about my lunch period like I normally would. While I was walking to my fifth hour, an Assistant Principle stopped me.

"Ah, Mr. Combs..." the AP said. I stopped and looked around.

"Can I help you?" I asked.

"I've been hearing some things about you going around the school. Do have any guesses as to why I'm talking about?" I rolled my eyes and shifted my weight.

"Does it have to do with Study Hall?" I asked.

"Maybe." the AP replied.

"I would like to buy a vowel." I shot back sarcastically.

"Mr. Combs, did you threaten to flaunt yourself this morning in your first class?"

"Yeah, but I didn't do it. My friend stopped me."

"Why did you threaten in the first place?"

"Some kid was going on about his shit and just putting down mine. The kid's got nothing anyway, so I said and I quote; 'You wanna see a real penis, pencil dick?' You can't tell me that if someone you didn't get along with was cracking on your package that you wouldn't do the same." I said.

"Watch your language, Mr. Combs."

"It's Benji."

"Benji...I'm going to let you go because you didn't actually show anything. Just don't do it again." he said. I straightened up, gave a sarcastic salute and took the late pass he offered me.

I entered fifth hour, tossed the pass onto the teacher's desk along with my homework and sat down in the back next to Paul. "Where were you?" he asked quietly.

"Got stopped by an AP." I replied, taking out my notebook to take down what the teacher was writing on the board.

"Did you get anything?"

"Just a warning." I replied, looking from the board down to my notes and up again.

"How you just get away so easily is a mystery to me." I grinned and looked over at him.

"Charisma, my dear friend...and a lot of it. I don't get away with everyone. There's my mom, those two bitch AP's and a few others. Joel can always see right through me." Paul smiled.

"Joel was expected."

"Yeah, well...he is the better half." I replied.

"Combs! Thomas! Quiet or I'll have you do a fifty thousand word essay on the Soviet Union: Rise and Fall." the teacher snapped. I raised my hand with my pen still in it.

"And how many pages would that be exactly?" I asked.

"Shut up, Combs."

"You got it, Teach." I replied, pointing from my head to him with the bottom of my pen. He turned back to the board and continued writing, just as I went back to my notes.

"I wish I had that much charisma." I heard Paul mutter. "If that were me, I'd be doomed for the next month writing that damn essay." I chuckled and bit my bottom lip in amusement. He was right...I did get away with a lot of shit.
Sign up to rate and review this story