Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Hate letters.

Hate letters.

by darkviolet 10 reviews

Sequel to you can keep my brother...About how it feels to be just a temporary stand-in for your face.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2008-01-30 - Updated: 2008-01-30 - 477 words - Complete

2Original
12.11.2009

Dear Skyler,

My name is Kylie way, I'm married to Gerard Way.
I don't know if you can watch me or Gerard from where ever you at are but Gerard claims you do, so I'm writing this in hope you'll leave us the fuck alone cause I'm so sick of living in your shadow.

So you're dead and some days I wish Billy never fired that gun, because in addition to killing you, he torn apart countless lives too. I wonder if his revenge thing worked, he doesn't regret it by the way, not even after Gerard broke his spine, he just laughed.
He said that his spine will heal and he'll do his time in peace cause he knows Gerard will be sick forever, and he was right.
It was the perfect revenge, he took away Gerard's most treasured thing, as much as it pains me to say this...We don't talk about it anymore, everytime I say something about forgetting, he starts to scream at me that I don't know how it's like to hold your wife's cold bloody body in your arms and watch how she takes her last few breathes and then she stops...It's sad, it's tragic but it's been 4 years. Please let us go!

Sometimes I can't help but blame you for all the heartache and sleepless night Gerard wanders this hunted house in search of you.
I can't help but blame you for him not loving me the way he loves you, and sometimes I hate you for making me your stand in.
Thanks to you, my chemical romance had their last show on January 29th, 2005. The last note was played that night and wasn't played since then.
Thanks to you friendships were torn and lives were changed and you left Gerard a broken man, you'd be happy to hear he's not back on drugs again even though your death messed him up big time, I plea him to remove all your photographs which are scattered all over the house...This house feels like a Skyler tample I'm locked in and it's hard to function with your eyes following me all around, but he can't function with out it.
I feel like crying every time I see the look in his eyes when he meets your eyes in a picture, it's killing me inside that he loves a picture more then he loves me.

I feel better for writing this, I might write more even though it feels strange to write to my husbands dead ex wife, and in a strange way I take pleasure in knowing you're just a memory and I have him all to myself, but that thought is proved wrong everytime he looks at me and is disappointed to see me and not you.
I hate you for hogging all his love.

Not yours,
Kylie WAY.
Sign up to rate and review this story