Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > What If?

Chapter Three.

by deaths-destruction 1 review

Disappearances cause weird things.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor - Published: 2008-02-02 - Updated: 2008-02-03 - 852 words

1Original
Hiya, sorry it's taken me. I've been sick & crap. Oh joy! -heavy with sarcasm-
Anywhoo! I'm sure you guys want me to update. That is if anyone reads this damn thing.
Kay, well here's the next chapter. Feel free to answer the questions in the reviews! I love hearing feedback of any sort. (^_^)
_____________________________________

This time it was Spencer's turn to read. He was sitting on the couch trying to ignore the binder next to him as he played a game.

"C'mon Spencer, let's just get this over with", Ryan complained. "Why do you always complain? Can't you like not be whiney for one day?", Spencer was still trying to ignore him. "No, I can't. Now stop playing so we can read the stupid question", Ryan replied.

Jon walked by the TV, eating a piece of pizza, and turned off the game console that Spencer was playing. The screen went black. "HEY!!", came Spencer's yell. Jon sat down on the other end of the L shaped couch, "Problem solved." He continued to eat his pizza as they waited for Brendon. Ryan sat down next to a now huffy Spencer.

After nearly ten minutes Jon looked around, "Where's Brendon?" The others shrugged. "He's not still asleep is he?", Spencer asked. "He might be. Ryan you go check", Jon said. "Why do I have to check?", Ryan asked. "Because you're the closest to the bunk room door", Jon pointed out. Ryan looked, "Oh dammit."

He got up and went into the bunk room, searching through each bunk to find nothing. He walked back into the living room, "Yeah no. He's not in there." "Hm, that's odd. Normally he's all for these dumbass things", Jon replied. "No kidding", Spencer added in. "Someone call his phone", Ryan said after a minute.

Spencer got out his cell and dialed Brendon's number. Everything was quiet, then they heard the ringing from the bunk room. They were all confused. Brendon didn't go anywhere without his cell phone. "Someone check the bathroom?", Ryan suggested. Spencer got up and looked finding nothing. "Come on! Our vocalist can't just go MISSING", Jon looked behind the couch in the corner.

"Well maybe he um, went somewhere?", Spencer suggested. "You know he doesn't leave his phone off his person", replied Ryan. "Off his person?", Jon raised his eye brow. "You know what I mean!", Ryan retorted.

This was puzzling. The three band members searching throughout their small apartment style house, still not finding Brendon.

"Call Pete. Maybe he knows", Spencer said. "Why would Pete know?", Jon asked. "Well what have we got to lose?", Spencer made a good point. "Alright", Jon sighed as Ryan dialed the number.

Ryan put his cell on speaker as Pete picked up, "Yeah?" "Hey do you know where Bren is?", Jon asked. "Um, no, why would I know?", Pete asked. "We don't know, he left his phone here and we have to do those dumbass questions you told us to do", Ryan replied. "He left without his phone?", Pete asked. "Man you do have selective hearing", Spencer said.

"Maybe he's hiding. You know Brendon", Pete replied having not heard Spencer. "Well if he's hiding he's doing a damn good job at it", Ryan sighed. "Can I go back to sleep now?", Pete asked. "Why the fuck are you sleeping at seven PM?", Jon asked. "Because I was...doing something. Bye", the call was disconnected.

"I don't even want to know", Ryan replaced his phone in his pocket. They continued their search, still finding nothing.

Finally after twenty minutes they heard a knock at the door. "What the hell, it better not be another damn fan girl or boy. I'm sick of relocating for some peace and quiet", Ryan said as he went over to the door. "Look out the blinds first then", Spencer said. "No because then they'll still see me", Ryan replied. "But at least whoever it is won't get in", Jon said.

There was more knocking at a much higher speed. "I'm coming!", Ryan half yelled as he put his hand on the doorknob. He unlocked it and opened the door to a very cold looking Brendon. "Where the fuck have you been?", Ryan asked. "O-outside", Brendon walked into the warmth of the house.

"Why are you outside in fifty degree weather with no shirt or shoes?", Jon asked. "Are you stupid or something?", Spencer added. "N-no, I was...s-somewhere", Brendon went into the bunk room shutting the door. He crawled into his bed and curled up in the covers, shivering.

Ryan shut the door, "Yes! No question tonight!" Ryan grabbed his notebook and a pen. He curled up in the corner chair beside the lamp. "Yeah but what's up with Brendon?", Jon asked. "I dunno. He always does this though", Spencer shrugged.

"Verse you in mortal combat?", Jon asked. "Hell yeah and I'll kick your ass too!", Spencer replied. "We'll see about that", Jon said as he grabbed a controller.

Confused? I am. (O_o)
_____________________________________

Heh, hope you enjoyed. (^_^) Sorry about the questionless chapter, but I'll give you an amazing question next time. (^_^)
Reviews are nice! (^_^)d
Sign up to rate and review this story