Categories > Anime/Manga > Bleach

Hands

by youkai_girl 0 reviews

Written in response to the Week 4 prompt at the bleach_contest community at LJ: Distract. Ichigo gets distracted while talking to Ishida. Hints of Ichigo/Ishida.

Category: Bleach - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Ishida Uryuu,Kurosaki Ichigo - Published: 2008-02-02 - Updated: 2008-02-03 - 386 words - Complete

1Funny
Hands
by: eternalsailorsolarwind AKA youkai_girl

Disclaimer: Bleach and all of its characters are owned by Tite Kubo, his Japanese publishers, and Viz. I only own some merchandising and write fanfics with the characters.

A/N: Written in response to the Week 4 prompt at the LiveJournal community, bleach_contest; Distract. Yes, I know it was a busy week for me, as this is the fourth fic to grow out of that prompt. Ichigo gets distracted while talking to Ishida. Heavy hints of Ichigo/Ishida.

0o0o0o0o0o

Ichigo burst into the classroom, orange hair bristling, his mouth set in into a tight frown. He stopped short, eyes narrowing as he searched out his prey. Finding the archer secluded in a corner, the substitute Soul Reaper stalked over. His scowl deepened as cold blue eyes flicked up and then away, dismissing him.

“I'm sorry Keigo said that,” he blurted, his brown eyes slipping to the Quincy fast-moving hands. For some reason, they always fascinated him. “He won't say it again.”

His tone was ominous, which finally stilled Ishida's hands, allowing Ichigo to see the long, tapered fingers. People called those hands artistic, but he knew just how much strength was actually hidden in their slimness. Dozens of thin scars, a testament to years of working with sharp objects, were etched into the skin. Ichigo couldn't seem to take his eyes off them. His eyes always were drawn to those hands when they moved, sometimes distracting him from what he was doing. Like talking to his friend/rival.

“I don't need your help, Kurosaki,” replied Ishida, causing Ichigo to start in surprise as the archer's voice broke into his reverie. A knowing smirk crossed the Quincy's face, as he made another gesture. “But I suppose I should be polite since you just pummeled your friend for me.”

Eyes followed the gesture, feeling his ears burn he replied, “Polite, huh? That's big of you, Ishida.”

He managed not to smirk as blue eyes glanced down his body in response to his words. With another slight gesture, one that Ichigo followed with his eye, as Ishida continued, “I'm sure I can come up with some way to repay you if I think hard enough.”

Turning to leave, Ichigo let his smirk free, “If not, I bet I can.”
Sign up to rate and review this story