Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Life off the tour bus

I'm okay

by XxlovefrankieroxX 0 reviews

...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2008-02-03 - Updated: 2008-02-03 - 1074 words - Complete

0Unrated

We struggled back through the woods, Gerard carrying Frank. I was still in a daze, the guys seemed to realise I didnt want to talk as they kept behind me and didnt say a word. Once we got back to the car, Mikey, Ray and Frank got into the back and me and Gee got in the front. Gerard turned to me before starting the car. "Bob are you okay?" He asked. I nodded without looking at him. I felt him place a hand on my shoulder. "Y - you, did the right thing Bob." He whispered.
"Just drive...please." I whispered. Gerard nodded and started the car. I closed my eyes and leaned back in the chair as we drove back. After a while Gerard turned the radio on, but none of us was listening to it. It was just to break the awkward silence.

Gerard took me to my house after dropping Ray and Mikey off at Rays, neither of them wanted to be alone. "Thanks." I mumbled as I opened the door. I turned back to look at Frank and Gerard, looking sympathetically at me. "We know that was hard for you Bob and that you'll feel guilty but...just know that we all understand and that none of us will ever mention it again unless you want us to. We can just...just pretend it didnt happen." Gerard whispered. I nodded, but I didnt agree. How was I meant to just pretend it didnt happen? But deep down I knew I had no choice. "Thanks Gee. You'll be alright wont you Frankie?" I asked turning to Frank who nodded and smiled. "I'm gonna take him to the hospital now. We'll say he fell down the stairs or something. Do you wanna us to come over tommorow or anything?" Asked Gerard. I nodded.
"Sure thing. See you guys tommorow."
"Bye Bob."
I got out the car and walked up the driveway to the house. The door was unlocked and I walked inside, quietly shutting the door behind me. I pulled my shoes off and walked into the living room, Joyce was lying on the sofa fast asleep, her hair was slightly messy and she was holding her mobile. I walked over to her and knelt down beside the sofa. I planted a soft kiss on her forehead and she stirred slightly, her eyes flickered open and grew wide when she saw me. "Oh my god..." She whispered and then I couldnt breathe she was clinging to me so tight. "J - Joyce." I choked. She pulled back and stared at me with a huge smile on her face, I couldnt help but grin back. "Oh Bob I was so scared, I was going to call the police." She cried before hugging me close again. When we finally pulled away and cuddled up next to her on the sofa. "How long have I been gone?" I asked.
"Two days, I was so scared and you didnt ring me and I didnt know what was happening and...What did happen?" She asked.
"Wait. You didnt call the police did you?" I asked, suddenly frightened and expecting the police to come knocking on the door any moment holding the gun I had used to kill Kat and Star. But thankfully Joyce shook her head. "No. Bob, what happened!?" She cried. "Did you find Ray? Is he alright?" I placed a finger over Joyces lips before she could ask another question.
"Yes we found him and he's okay." I soothed. She took a sigh of relief and waited for me to give her the whole story. I took a deep breath and began from when we first reached the woods.

After I had told her everything there was a small silence. "You hate me dont you." I whispered. Joyce looked shocked.
"Of course I dont. Why would I?" She gasped.
"Because I killed them." I mumbled. Joyce wrapped her arms round me and cradled me against her.
"Dont be stupid Bob. I'm so proud of you for having the courage to kill them, you didnt have any choice. Oh god I'm just so relieved that your all okay." She whispered, resting her head on my shoulder and suddenly the pain of having killed someone seemed to lessen slightly, it was okay. The guys didnt mind, Joyce didnt mind and no body else knew. I just had to keep reminding myself that I had done the right thing, and that if I hadnt killed them then the guys would be dead right now. But I still felt dirtied with the blood in my head. "Joyce can I go take a shower?" I asked.
"Sure baby." She replied. I got up and Joyce cupped my face with her hands, she gently kissed me and then whispered. "I love you" against my lips. I closed my eyes and allowed the words to sink in. Its not like she had never said she loved me before but this time it meant so much more. "I love you too." I whispered and we smiled at eachother before I walked away to the shower. I would turn the heat right up and allow the water to scald away the guilt I felt. And then I vowed I would sit down with Joyce next to the fire and I would help her plan the wedding, I hadnt helped her yet. Like most guys I kept telling myself I'd do it soon and then leave it all to the last minute. But not now. I was going to help her pick flowers and food and even the invitations, so all that she had to do was get the dresses and I would get the tux. I smiled to myself as I climbed into the shower. Everything was going to be okay.

A/N: Sorry it took me so long to update, this is going to sound so stupid but I actually forgot that I hadnt finished this story. Slaps forehead. Okies. Next chapter will probably be the last. And just so you all know I might not be updating the stories very quickly. This one maybe, but 'the lust the sex the heat the sweat' wont be updated for a while because my laptops died so I'm having to use my dads computer whenever I can so...certain stories cant be placed on it if ya get my drift. XD
Please review.
xox
Sign up to rate and review this story