Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Clandestine Industries Presents: disasteRomance

movie endings/real beginnings

by killxsmile 9 reviews

anything but a nightmare

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Published: 2008-02-03 - Updated: 2008-02-03 - 1385 words

1Funny
Author's Note: Yes, I am aware that it has been a millenium since I last updated. Yes, I am aware that a bunch of you have probably forgotten about this story. Yes, I am very, very, very, very sorry for keeping you waiting.

Finals pretty much killed my brain, and homeowrk hasn't been letting up. That along with lack of inspiration has caused the super long hiatus.

On a lighter note, RRRGLT was amazing. (pictures here: http://hs.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2011464&l=8f30a&id=1155960118). Moshed my way to first row and jumped on stage at the end of Cobra's set. I hanaged to get a half hug with Gabanti before security told me to get off stage.

Now onto the thank yous:

glindapsawyer - yeah, cuddling with fish is very slimy business.
redballoon - hehe. you're the amazingest for reviewing.
snowqueendruscilla - i know the update is SUPER LATE, but i hope you're still reading this.
jewsicax - glad you liked it!
SugarPlumFaerie - glad to see that people are enjoying the random references. it's my way of putting a little of myself into the fic.
pyrotechnist - figurative football? nice.
medicatedlives - yep. hemmy = love.
kittkattbar - expect more making out. lol.
lil_chica007 - sorry it took so long for them to get together.
TangerineSky - yay for poap!
bindie611 - skittles... and any type of candy would do.
astrozombie28 - 3 VIP passes?! luckyyy! as usual, i loved your random review.

31: m o v i e e n d i n g s / r e a l b e g i n n i n g s

-----
Hemmy’s POV

“Go fetch, Hemmy!” Gabe said, throwing my squeaky toy to the opposite side of the room. It landed next to a bag of Nate’s drumsticks. I gladly ran over and picked up the plastic hotdog, returning it to energetic Uruguayan man sitting in front of me.

“Good job!” he said, playing with my cheeks.

Just as he picked up the squeaky toy again, there was a knock at the door.

“Saporta, you in there?”

Instantly, I recognized the voice as Patrick’s.

“Yeah. Hem’s here too.”
I barked in agreement, then nuzzled against his hand.

The door opened, and surely enough, a hat-clad guy was on the other side.

“Thanks for watching him.”
“No problem. He’s a pretty fly doggie.” Gabe planted a kiss on the top of my head and I licked his cheek. He tasted fruity, like a mango or something.

“C’mon boy. Time to go back to the bus.”

I picked up my squeaky toy, then followed Patrick out of the room. Soon enough, Dirty, Andy, Pete and Joe joined us on our way.

Tired and still sweaty, the guys filed into their bunks and collapsed. I crawled in at the foot of the mattress, making sure to leave space for a certain girl if she still wanted to share a bunk.

-----
Pete’s POV

After about 15 minutes, the front door squeaked open and clicked shut, signaling Sophie’s return. She silently slipped into the bathroom then reemerged wearing an old Punchline t-shirt and blue shorts. Hemmingway nudged my shoulder as she approached the bunk.

Breathe. Remember to breathe.

She quietly slipped in next to me and pulled the covers over her stomach. I tucked her bangs behind her ear so I could see her eyes. As moonlight seeped in through the window, she averted her gaze to her hands.

“…My dearest friend if you don’t mind, I’d like to join you by your side, where we can gaze into the stars…” I softly said, lacing my fingers with hers. Sophie looked up at me and smiled.

“…And sit together now and forever,” she joined in. “…For it is plain as anyone can see, we’re simply meant to be…”

Finishing the duet, our foreheads were barely touching. Then just as Jack and Sally did in The Nightmare Before Christmas, Sophie and I wrapped our arms around each other and shared a kiss.

Tim Burton couldn’t have written it any better.

-----
Hemmy’s POV

While Pete and Sophie were caught up in their own little world, I couldn’t help but smile. Everything about the moment seemed like it came straight from a Hellogoodbye song-- I could practically hear Forrest Kline strumming ‘Here (In Your Arms)’ in the background.

“Goodnight, Sophie. Night, Hem.”
“Goodnight, Pete. Goodnight Hem… Goodnight, moon.”

I quietly laughed at her reference. My dad’s good at a lot of things-- playing bass, writing lyrics, designing clothes, managing a record label-- but acting is not one of them.

“Shut up,” he joked.
“Sorry,” she said, chuckling. “I couldn’t resist,”
“Am I ever going to live that down?”
“Probably not,” she teased.
“You’re lucky that I like you so much. Otherwise--”

Sophie cut him off mid-sentence by pressing her lips against his. It was an innocent kiss, but he was dazed nonetheless. Pulling away, she smirked.

“Wait, what was I saying?” he asked.
“Exactly…” she said, nestling her head in the crook of his neck.

Though I can’t take all of the credit for their relationship, I’d like to think I had a paw or two in it.

-----
Soap’s POV

The sun’s rays filtered through the blinds, indicating that a new day had begun.

“Good morning,” Pete said, brushing bangs out of my face.
“Morning,” I replied, nuzzling against his neck.
“I think I could get used to waking up like this.”
“Me too.” He kissed my forehead and smiled.
“What do you think the guys will say?” I asked, as he laced his fingers with mine.

“We’ll say that it’s about damn time you two got together,” Joe said, walking in.
“Hey, Joe,” I said, awkwardly.
“Oh, don’t mind me, just getting my weed,” he said, walking toward his bunk.

After retrieving the plastic baggy, the blue-eyed boy took a seat on the side of our bunk.

“Just remember, even though Pete’s your boyfriend, I’m still your Mary Jane amigo.”
“How could I ever forget?” He smiled and planted an innocent kiss on my forehead.

“We’re gonna get to the hotel in an hour or so,” he said turning to Pete. “Don’t go making too many babies before we get there.”
Pete laughed and wrapped his arms more tightly around my waist. “I’ll try not to.”

Joe chuckled and continued toward the front of the bus. As he left the bunk area, I turned toward Pete.

“How long do you think it’ll take for the news to spread?”

“Pete and Sophie are finally getting laid!” Joe exclaimed from the lounge area.

“Does that answer your question?” he asked. I laughed and took it as an opportunity to roll on top of him.

“What do you think you’re doing?” he asked, raising an eyebrow.
“Oh, nothing…”
“Really?” He rolled on top of me.
“Really.” I rolled on top of him.
“So this is completely innocent?” he asked, lips barely grazing my neck.
“Of course,” I replied, holding my face just centimeters above his.

With a trademark Wentz smirk, he rolled on top of me once again. And things became, well… not so innocent.

While our lips did things ending with -ucking instead of -alking, his hands found their way under the back of my shirt while mine were fiddling with the hem of his boxers.

We lost track of how tiny the bunk was, and with a loud thump! we found ourselves on the floor in a tangled mess of sheets. While we laughed at each other, I noticed that we had attracted an audience. Dirty was pointing a camera at us while Andy, Joe and Trick all stood in the doorway with amused looks on their faces.

“You two sure don’t waste any time,” Andy said, chuckling.
“See?” Joe said. “Toldja so.”

“Umm, what’s up guys?” I awkwardly asked.
“Your hormone levels, apparently,” Patrick quipped.

Pete and I turned bright red as we pulled ourselves off the floor.

“Oh, this is definitely going on the DVD,” Dirty said.

-----

What's next?

RATE, REVIEW and or AIM me @ Disast3rous and you just might find out.
Sign up to rate and review this story