Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > New Jersey Rubacuori

Starbucks

by MCR_music_mad_girl 2 reviews

..

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2008-02-04 - Updated: 2008-02-04 - 1103 words

0Unrated
“C’mon and get coffee with me short stuff.” Gerard called to Frank, who was moping around the bus like a little child.

Frank looked up from his eye ipod to Gerard. “Did you say something to me?” he pulled off his earphones. Her favourite song was what he had been listening to for the past hour.

“Yeah I said come on and get coffee with me. Starbucks is just down the road and I aint gonna go on my own, you can handle some fans to.” He smiled. He knew Frank was down, but he also knew Frank would never let his feelings out in the open in case he hurt someone.

“Yeah alright.” He muttered. No matter how hard Frank tried he couldn’t get her out of hi head. Everything he did he could remember something they did together. He wanted the memories to go away, because it hurt him to think of her.

“Man, what the hell is up with you? You’ve been going ‘round the bus all day acting like a… I don’t know what but it’s pissing me off knowing that you’re down in the dumps.” He was concerned for him, most of the band were. Frank was the baby of the band, the little brother, the one who always gets sick, the one everyone sticks up for no matter what.

“Nothin’ I swear. I just had a weird dream that has fucked me up for the day. That’s all. You gotta stop worrying about me or my mom will have some competition.” He joked the situation off.

“Alright I’ll drop it for now. But you give me Linda’s number and we can worry together about our darling little Frankie.” He laughed taking his cigarettes out of his pocket.

He punched his arm hard. “You leave my momma out of this or I’ll get Gramps after you man.” Gerard pretended he was scared. “You better be. Seriously I called him old last time I was home and he chased me around the house with his cane in his hand.” Gerard burst out laughing.

“Hey guys where you sneaking off to?” Bob came up behind them, with a beer in one hand, a cigarette in the other.

“Have gay sex!” Gerard replied sarcastically. “What do you think we’re doing, we’re gonna get coffee.”

“Fuck sorry I asked.” He knocked down some of his drink. “Frank can I go with you?”

“Only if you carry me on your back.” He teased playfully.

“Alright jump up.” He muttered with his cigarette hanging out of his lips. “What have you eaten lately? You’re getting heavy man.”

“It’s called muscles, ya’know the things chicks go mad for?” Frank smirked. “Suppose you wouldn’t know anything about that though.”

“Do you wanna be dropped on your ass?” he tried to yell without his cig moving. Frank just held on tighter. “Didn’t think so.”

They walked to the local Starbucks to pick themselves up some coffee, laughing and joking all the way. Frank was still thinking about the girl but he tried his hardest to push her to the back of his mind and it was working.

“Frank come on! Get off and let me get the guys coffee!” Bob bitched but Frank held on tighter. “I swear I’m gonna hit you so hard tonight.” He grunted as he finally got Frank off his back. Luckily for them it was a school day and only posh people were in.

“Jesus Christ Bob all I wanted was a lift to the counter but nooo you have to bitchy ‘cause you haven’t got laid in a while.” That set Bob off so he punched his arm hard. “Ow there was no need for that.”

“There was every need for it.” Gerard laughed at his misery, but stopped when Bob through him a death glare. “Someone’s having his time of the month.” he muttered to Frank in a low tone.

Frank laughed hard and ended up knocking into a table, which led to the cup of coffee spilling everywhere. “Oh shit, I’m really sorry.” He grabbed a couple of napkins and dried the table.

“It’s okay. Everyone has their days.” She smiled in sympathy towards him, moping herself up and the magazine.

“Can I get you another coff-” Frank looked up. It was [u]her[/u] from his dreams, only seven years later. “ee.” He was terrified that she wouldn’t remember him so he kept his mouth shut.

“No your grand.” She looked into his eyes and it connected in her brain. “Frank Iero is that you?”

He sighed in relief and the biggest grin appeared on his face. “Yeah. Man it’s been a long time Han. How are you doing lately?” What sort of a question is that? I broke her damn heart. Frank scowled himself.

“I’ve been okay I guess. How about you? Pencey Prep still going?” she asked, as she felt her heart melt looking into his eyes.

“Actually we broke up about five or six years ago but we-”

“Frank c’mon we need to go back before the kids get out and you know what
Brian’s like when we don’t have any of the guys around.” Bob interrupted him by yelling across the coffee shop.

Frank looked at Bob then back to Han. “Listen I gotta go. I’m really sorry about ruining your clothes.” He paused and let the next few words just flow out without warning “Do you wanna meet up sometime?”

She looked to the floor then to Frank’s eyes. “I don’t know… A lot of things have changed… I mean-”

“Listen here’s my number, I want you to call me about half six tonight and you can give me your answer then. Please do come, I would like to be friends with you.” He handed her a piece of paper with his number scribbled on it.

“Okay I will-” But that’s all she got before Frank kissed her cheek and said he’d talk to her tonight.

“Dude who was that chick you were chatting up? Jay will kill you.” Gerard smirked drinking his coffee and Mikey’s.

“That’s Hannah, my friend from Pencey Prep shows.” Frank then remembered Jamia and felt guilty about basically asking his ex on a date. No one else knew or meet her before in a way he was happy then he could show her off.

Like I would if she was my girlfriend…
Sign up to rate and review this story