Categories > Celebrities > Good Charlotte > Wicked Tickles

04 Wondering

by Strings 0 reviews

Joel Combs is the football captain loved by everyone. Well, almost everyone. How will he react when he finds that Benji Madden cannot stand even his presence? AU/BDSM/Twincest

Category: Good Charlotte - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Erotica - Warnings: [R] [V] [X] - Published: 2006-01-31 - Updated: 2006-01-31 - 2005 words

0Unrated
Author: Strings393
Fiction Title: Wicked Tickles
Chapter Title: 04 Wondering
Pairing: Benji/Joel
Rating: PG-13/NC-17 in later chapters
Genre: AU, BDSM, Twincest
Warnings: Language, Violence, Sexual Reference
Summary: Joel Combs is the football captain loved by everyone. Well, almost everyone. How will he react when he finds that Benji Madden cannot stand even his presence? AU/BDSM/Twincest
Disclaimer: I do not own anyone or anything except the plot. The title 'Wicked Tickles' came from the site Wicked Tickles.

I stared at my teacher blankly, not really listening to anything she was saying. My mind was wondering off to Benji and how I would pick him up later. What would we talk about? Definitely not sports. I'd bore him to death. I was snapped out of my daze by the familiar sound of the bell. "Have a great weekend, kids!" our teacher called after us as we left the room. I looked around and smirked at all the Freshies with the 'F's written in permanent marker on every inch of exposed skin. We were pretty hard on them this year; I kind of felt bad. /Kind of/. I watched on as a few of my friends tackled down one more freshman girl and wrote 'F's on her face for the day. It was going to be hell trying to get all that shit off. I walked out to my car and started it up to pull around to the front. As I was approaching Benji and his group of friends that were lazily lounging under a tree, I saw that they watched in complete apathy as about two more Freshies got marked. I honked to tell him I was there and watched as he stood up from his friends with his bag and stretched. I rolled my eyes, knowing he was taking his dear sweet time just to piss me off.

"Get in the damn car, asshole." I shouted over to him. He laughed, said his good byes to his friends and got in. "You're an idiot." I told him with a hint of humor to my voice. He shrugged.

"I'm rubber and you're glue...whatever you say bounces off of me and sticks to you." he recited, looking out the window.

"Oh! SLAM!" I said sarcastically. "I remember that used to be like, the ultimate insult in kindergarten. There was nothing you could say to counter that." He smirked and looked at me.

"But we're not in kindergarten. So that means that you're too stupid to think up of a comeback to my elementary school level insult; therefore proving, that it is not I who is the idiot, but you, my dear friend." My jaw dropped in fake offense.

"You butthead!" I exclaimed.

"Sticks and stones may break my bones, but whips and chains excite me." I arched an eyebrow and looked at him. He cringed. "Oh. Wait...that was the wrong one wasn't it? Damn! Um...oh! But words will never hurt me." I shook my head and pushed the radio on. The Beastie Boys came flooding out with heavy bass. Benji nodded. "Mm...Beastie Boys." he said, not sounding impressed.

"What's wrong with the Beastie Boys?" I asked.

"Oh nothing. I love them...just...not something I'd expect from you."

"Well, what did you expect?" He shrugged.

"Not this. Maybe New Kids on the Block?" I grimaced.

"Are you /kidding/? I feel insulted."

"Here." He dug through his backpack, pulled out his walkman and popped his tape into my car. "This is the Clash. They're fucking awesome. This song is called 'London's Burning'." The Clash replaced the Beastie Boys and Benji started tapping the beat on his leg. I had to admit, these guys were pretty good. They were kind of hard to understand, but I was guess that it was because I wasn't into the music anyway. I turned the music down a little so we could talk, but found that Benji was singing along with it. I smirked.

"Nice pipes, Benj." He stopped singing immediately and pink rushed to his cheeks. "I didn't want you to stop..." His voice was beautiful, yet it had a gruff sound. It was scratchier than a regular voice, but it sounded better that way.

"I'm not going to sing now. God, I mean...the music was up and then you turned it down...and...warn me next time, man!" he exclaimed. I could tell he was embarrassed as hell, but really he had no reason to be.

"So...did you mark anyone today?" He shook his head.

"Nah. I remember when the seniors and juniors marked me when I was a freshman. I hated it. I was in music appreciation and they snatched my guitar away from me, threw it halfway across the room and marked any part of me they could. I was one of three Freshies in that class. They totaled my guitar. I was so pissed off because it was the only one I had and I loved it a lot. I don't wish that on anyone." He lolled his head to the side to face me. "Did you mark people?" I bit my lip.

"No..." I lied. He frowned.

"Do you do that every time you get nervous or upset?" he asked.

"Do what?"

"Bite your lip?"

"Oh! Um...now that I think about it, yeah, I guess."

"/Nice/."

"Wow, I never noticed that. God...I feel stupid now."

"I thought it was cute." he said innocently. I looked over at him real quick with a suspicious expression. "Relax, man." he sighed after seeing my reaction. "I'm not trying to get up on you." I felt something inside of me tighten and loosen at the same time. After a bit of silence, I thought of a question for him.

"Is it hard?" I asked. He lolled his head on the headrest to look at me again, but this time he lifted it up a little.

"Dude...I told you I wasn't trying to get up on you. I said you could be blunt with questions, but my God..." he replied, letting his head fall back down on the headrest.

"What? No! God! That's not what I was asking! I meant being gay. Is it hard to be gay?" I rephrased. He laughed.

"Why no! It's actually quite easy; nothing to it at all. You just see a guy, if he's hot, he's hot. See what I'm saying?" I rolled my eyes and let out a frustrated growl.

"Forget it." Benji laughed.

"I was kidding man...I know what you meant. Yeah, it's hard. You have to keep it from your family and a whole bunch of other people...there's not a lot of others like you out there and just...yeah. Sometimes it sucks and I wish I were different, but no matter how hard I wish, I'm not." I shook my head slightly.

"You should never think that."

"Think what? That I wish I were different?"

"Yeah. I mean, that's who you are. That's what makes everyone like you...you're you. If you changed that, you wouldn't have the friends you have or anything like that. You'd be just another kid. You're different...you've got something other kids don't. That's got to mean something." He smiled.

"To tell you the truth, I never thought of it that way." I shrugged.

"My momma taught me best."

"So what's it like to be straight?" he asked. I looked at him, but he broke out into laughter. "I was kidding." The rest of the way to his house, we talked about ourselves, never revealing more than the basics. We sometimes talked about past relationships, but not often. When we finally reached his house, he invited me in. I politely accepted and followed him up to the house. When we opened the door, we were greeted by the sound of yelling. It sounded like a man and a woman. "Wait here." he said quickly before shutting the door in my face. I frowned and leaned towards the door to hear things a little better. Nosey, I know, but as I said, I was a curious kid.

"/Take Sarah and get out of here/." a woman said frantically.

"I'll let Joel take her. I'm not leaving you alone with him." Benji protested. I could have sworn I hear crying somewhere in the background.

"Don't backtalk your mother, Benjamin. Take your sister and go." she said sternly. I hard a slur of words being yelled by a guy, but couldn't make out what he was saying.

"Sarah, get your things." Benji instructed. Within three minutes, Sarah and Benji were coming through the door with their backpacks. "Joel...there's a little bit of family trouble right now...do you think we could crash at your place? Sarah too?" I nodded.

"Sure! No problem."
***
"Wow." Sarah gasped as we pulled into the driveway of my house. I smirked.

"It doesn't look as big on the inside." I told her. Benji, Sarah and I grabbed our things and made our way up to my house, Sarah being in complete awe in how big it was. I lived on what was socially referred to as the "rich" side of town. I didn't think of my family as all that rich because most of the people living around us had way more money than we did, but to Benji and Sarah, I could see were they were coming from in thinking that way. I unlocked the door and led them to the living room where I dropped my bag. "So what do you guys want to do?" I asked. Sarah was eyeing the pool table that was in the other room through the double doors that were wide open at the moment.

"Can I go play pool?" she asked. I smirked again.

"Sure. You can pretty much do whatever you want. If you need me, there's an intercom on the wall over there. It runs through out the whole house, so I'll be able to hear you." She looked as if Christmas had come early and ran off to play. I turned to Benji. "So...what about you?"

"I kind of want to see what your room is like." he said casually. I just stared at him. "What? I've never seen a jock's room before. Exactly how many trophies do you have?" he asked. I rolled my eyes and motioned for the stairs.

"Come on, you idiot." When we got to my room, the first thing he did was sit on my unkempt bed and bounced up and down on it, testing the softness.

"Nice bed...is it a waterbed? It feels kind of like a waterbed. If I ever sleep over, I'll get your bed and you can have the floor." Before I could answer, he was over at my entertainment center and then my computer desk. "Damn. You've got a lot of nice stuff."

"Thanks." He sat down on my bed again and looked around at all the trophies lining my walls. I sat down next to him and followed his gaze. I pointed to a particularly small trophy. "That was the first trophy I ever won. It was for soccer." He nodded.

"That's amazing."

"You really don't care, do you?"

"Couldn't care less."

"So why are you in here?"

"To see how you lived."

"Are you going to stalk me or something?" He stared at me for a short while before answering.

"I just might." I smiled.

"I'll look forward to it." I said jokingly. He grinned.

"Do you mind if Sarah and I spend the night here? I don't know how long the family issues will last." I shrugged.

"Sure! Why the hell not? You and Sarah could get the guest room or you could sleep in here with me. Either way, I'm staying in my room /on my own bed/." I added before he could say anything about it.

"Sarah can get the guest room. The girl is obsessed with her privacy."

"That's settled then."
Sign up to rate and review this story