Categories > Celebrities > Good Charlotte > Wicked Tickles

08 I Don't Need Saving

by Strings 0 reviews

Joel Combs is the football captain loved by everyone. Well, almost everyone. How will he react when he finds that Benji Madden cannot stand even his presence? AU/BDSM/Twincest

Category: Good Charlotte - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Erotica - Warnings: [R] [V] [X] - Published: 2006-01-31 - Updated: 2006-01-31 - 929 words

0Unrated
Author: Strings393
Fiction Title: Wicked Tickles
Chapter Title: 08 I Don't Need Saving
Pairing: Benji/Joel
Rating: PG-13/NC-17 in later chapters
Genre: AU, BDSM, Twincest
Warnings: Language, Violence, Sexual Reference
Summary: Joel Combs is the football captain loved by everyone. Well, almost everyone. How will he react when he finds that Benji Madden cannot stand even his presence? AU/BDSM/Twincest
Disclaimer: I do not own anyone or anything except the plot. The title 'Wicked Tickles' came from the site Wicked Tickles.

After dinner, the five of us ate a dessert that Mrs. Madden had made herself; cherry pie. She was probably the best cook I had ever had the privilege of eating food from and I made sure she knew it too. When I had to go, Benji walked me out to my car. "Thanks for being here tonight. You gave the rest of us a break from Dad." he said. I shook my head.

"I didn't mean to be such a goody-good in there and get you ragged on. I can't help it. That's how I am with all adults. It's in my nature to be polite and suck up to them." He let out a snort of laughter.

"At least you can admit to that. No, but seriously, thanks man. Getting ragged on is a lot better than being beat on. You know?" I nodded and led him around to the driver's side of my car. He watched as I got in and buckled up through my now rolled down window. "Have a safe trip, kid." I smirked.

"No goodbye kiss?" I asked. He shook his head with a grin.

"Are you kidding me? My dad would snap me in half if he saw us. I promise I'll make up for it tomorrow."

"How?"

"You'll see. Are you're folks going to be home tomorrow?" I paused in thought, but soon shook my head.

"No. Mom and Dad have work...the maids don't show until ten in the morning..."

"Whoa. Maids?" I shrugged.

"Yeah. They come every Saturday morning." He laughed and shook his head again.

"I'll see you tomorrow at your house then; eleven o'clock. Oh! And I promise to take off my shoes so I won't get your precious house dirty." I tried to reach through the window and smack him, but he jumped out of my range.

"Shut up, asshole." He smiled and walked back to his house.

"I'll see you later, man." I gave him a quick honk to signal I heard him and drove off.
***
I rolled across my queen sized bed to get to my phone that was ringing off the hook. "Yeah?" I asked groggily.

"Joel?" I heard a familiar voice ask.

"Yeah. Benji? Is that you?"

"YES! Thirteen Combs later and I finally get the right one!" I rubbed my eyes and plopped back down onto my bed.

"What do you want, Benj?"

"Um...I just dropped Sarah off at a friend's house. I was calling to warn you that I was coming over." I opened an eye and looked at my clock.

"It's only ten-fifteen, Benji. You have like, forty-five more minutes."

"Trust me Joel, no I don't." I groaned.

"Well, the maids are most likely here, so that means that the front door is open. Come on in and make your way up to my room. Wake me up when you get here."

"Will do." We hung up and I rolled back over to go to sleep. It seemed like not even five minutes later I was being shaken awake again. I put my hands over my head.

"Fuck off." I mumbled. The shaking stopped.

"Now Joel, what would have happened if I was your mother and you told me that?" Benji asked.

"Not much, that's for sure." I replied. He laughed and jumped up on my bed, landing in a sitting position on my butt. "Get off." I groaned.

"Trust me, Joel...you'll learn to love this position." He ground his hips into my ass in a suggestive way and got off of me.

"I'm sure I will, but not right now. I'm fucking tired."

"Dude! You were sleeping all night and then more this morning!! WAKE UP!" he exclaimed. I opened an eye and looked at him, but as soon as I saw him, both my eyes snapped open. His eye looked even more swollen than the day before, not to mention it was black and blue and his nose was still suffering from a post-bloody nose.

"What happened to you?" I asked, sitting up to inspect him. He slapped away my hands.

"Don't worry about it. It was a small disagreement between the family."

"Benji, why do you put yourself through that? Why not take you, your mom and Sarah to like, a home or something?" He laughed.

"If we went into a home, we'd be treated worse than we are now."

"They could help you."

"No they can't. They'll just make everything worse. Trust me, Joel...I know. I've been in one and the food tastes like shit." The feeling of pity and guilt came back and pretty strong. "Stop that."

"Stop what?"

"You're looking at me like the Welfare people looked at me and Sarah."

"What?"

"They looked at us as if they felt bad for us. Stop. We're Welfare Kids. We're used to it and don't care. Don't feel bad. I don't need help, alright?" I stared at him. "Answer me, Joel. I don't need help, alright?"

"Alright." I mumbled. He nodded and gave me a small kiss.

"See? I'm fine."
Sign up to rate and review this story