Categories > Original > Erotica

Exploration

by white_pirate 0 reviews

A little exploration gives Rosemary and Cory the best night they've had in years

Category: Erotica - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2008-02-07 - Updated: 2008-02-08 - 336 words - Complete

-1Boring
told from Rosemary's point of view

Cory kissed me, and it was sugary sweet. We were in his room, alone, like we'd been thousands of times before. He kissed me again and I felt a surge of something new that was particularly intense between my legs. I brushed it off as I felt his tongue in my mouth.

"Shall we try something new?" He asked me huskily and I nodded between kisses.

I felt his fingers unbuttoning my blouse and I let my own fingers unbuckle his belt. We wriggled out of our clothes whilst joined at the mouth as we tried to taste each other.

Soon we were both completley naked and I could almost hear my heart beating. Cory ran a hand across my breasts and let it slip between them. He dragged his tongue down the side of my face, down my neck, across my right breast. He paused to lick the nipple and suddenly pushed me onto the bed.

I let him run his hands down my body, down my thighs. I could feel him stroking them, further in.

Suddenly he wrenched my legs apart and I felt something enter my body, something stiff and hard. I squirmed in pleasure and he pulled it out. I saw now that it was his finger. He inserted it again and again.

I thought it couldn't get any better, but it did.

Cory climbed over me and kissed my groin, then my stomach, then my breasts, then my mouth. My legs were drifting together but he pulled them apart again.

Suddenly he forced himself into me, it was painful at first but then the pain passed and I was wracked by the orgasms. He would pull himself out a little and push himself back in.

Again and again, he repeated the process until I thought I would burst.

Then he pulled back, and we lay there, naked on his bed, panting.

I moistened my lips and said in a croaky voice, "Let's do that again."
Sign up to rate and review this story