Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy

hey people!

by GossipGirl 1 review

major spoilers for this month's holiday =O DON'T READ IF YOU DON'T KNOW IT!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [!!!] - Published: 2008-02-08 - Updated: 2008-02-09 - 196 words

0Unrated
It's almost that time of year where we find ourselves, and our neighbors, drawing corny hearts all over everything. Yes it's time for VALENTINE'S DAY, my favorite should-be-a-no-school-holiday holiday! I love all holidays but mainly th is one because we find out who's been drooling over who, who's credit card has FINALLY maxed out, etc. etc. But mainly the first reason: who's drooling over who BECAUSE then we find out who now hates who!

Sooo... GO FOR IT AND ASK HIM OUT! STIR UP DRAMA! DON'T REGRET ANYTHING! Annnnd... If you don't get asked out, you can sit on your ass all weekend eating chocolate and watching bad soap operas :D! Or you could finally run off those extra pounds so you can finally fit into that gorgeous dress and make Daisy Scott jealous ^.~




And as for anyone who wants to know my name... Keep guessing! It starts with an /E/.


AND NOW I need to get a new stick of rust-colored eyeliner! I'll keep you posted about everything.

I'm the first to know and you'll be the second!




And who am I? That's one secret I'll never tell.
You know you love me
xoxo
GossipGirl!
Sign up to rate and review this story