Categories > Anime/Manga > Tsubasa/xxxHolic > Of Love and Pain

Chapter 2

by cattyfuzzy

Category: Tsubasa/xxxHolic - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Angst - Characters: Fye,Kurogane - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2008-02-08 - Updated: 2008-02-09 - 514 words

?Blocked
Unresolved

He tensed as he felt the larger man’s presence in the room. He really didn’t want to talk to him right now, he needs to concentrate and prepare for the fight that was coming up tomorrow and he needs to be able to connect to his princess without distraction. He wasn’t angry anymore, just resigned to the facts and he wished that Kurogane would understand.

He felt Kurogane’s soft breath on his ear as he stood behind him and saw their reflection on the window, so close but so far apart. He was painfully aware of the pounding of the steady heartbeat that was Kurogane’s and knows he wants him to feed but he simply wasn’t hungry. He was about to tell Kurogane that he preferred to be left alone right now when he felt Kurogane’s arms encircled his waist, pulling him back to lean on his broad hard chest. He didn’t fight back and allowed himself to be comforted by the warmth and strength provided by Kurogane, sinking into the blanket of security that Kurogane so willingly gave.

He wished things hadn’t ended up like this. He was moved by how Kurogane sacrifice his blood in order for him to live but his decision about his own life was not Kurogane’s to make, he should have just died and things would be easier for all of them and that clone would no longer pose a danger to Syaoran or Sakura, of course, his wish to be rid of Ashura’s chains would have been broken and he would finally be free. Now, they were all chained to each other and no longer have the privilege of being selfish for their own motives.

“I am sorry.” Kurogane whispered softly into his ear and lain his chin on his shoulder, pressing his cheek against his own smooth, cool one and he could feel Kurogane tighten his grip on his waist as if fearing he will struggle and fight against him.

“Don’t apologized, it’s not like you.” He answered and turned his face to look at Kurogane and found himself touched once again by those crimson eyes, burdened with the guilt and love he carried for him. But Fay knows he can’t let this love blossom because if it did, he would be completely torn and broken, he would never be able to recover from the heartbreak because he knows Kurogane’s love is too precious to lose. It would be best if they remained at arm’s length for the rest of the journey.

He pushed himself out Kurogane’s embrace and leaned in to place a soft kiss on his lips before nipping it with his fangs, savoring the taste of that sweet coppery metallic blood that seeped out of his lips and looked at Kurogane with his amber silt of an eye and said…

“Besides, I can still find other ways of ending my life without you interfering but I promise the next time…no one will be hurt.”
Sign up to rate and review this story