Categories > Anime/Manga > Tsubasa/xxxHolic > Of Love and Pain

Of Love and Pain

by cattyfuzzy 0 reviews

Collection of one-shots. KuroFay, will love ever be theirs?

Category: Tsubasa/xxxHolic - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Fye,Kurogane - Warnings: [!] [?] - Published: 2008-02-08 - Updated: 2008-02-09 - 476 words

1Original
Wonder

“Mmm…yes, Kuro – Wanko, do it harder…oh yessss” hissed Fay with pleasure as he felt his muscles lose the tensions built up from a day of hard work. He was pleasantly surprised that Kurogane’s hands was not only a master of wielding swords but also wonderful with giving massages.

“Hey, keep it down. The kids may get the wrong idea with all that noise.” Kurogane growled and took his hands off Fay’s slender back, earning a loud whiny protest from Fay.

“But it’s so relaxing and nice, Kuro – daddy…where did you learn how to massage like that?” Fay said as he adjusted himself to straddle Kurogane’s lap, latching his arms over broad well muscled shoulders.

“It’s none of your business and get off me right now!” Kurogane barked as he tried to unlatch the mage who by now has gone totally boneless and comfortably draped over him. It’s funny how the blond always managed to escape his grasp or maybe he didn’t truly have the conviction to drag that warm soft body off himself?

He managed to somehow to push the mage’s head off his shoulder and gaze into a pair of sleepy blues eyes that indicated the exhaustion Fay was feeling and he wondered what harm it would be to just indulge him for a while. He laid Fay’s head back onto his shoulder and gently rested his chin on Fay’s head of soft blond hair and caught a whiff of Fay’s unique scent, which reminds him of those strange pods of seeds that Fay called Vanilla. Even with the mage sound asleep in his arms, it was difficult to keep himself from reacting to that delicious warmth Fay radiated.

It was maddening that his senses always gets jumbled up whenever the mage was near him, he couldn’t fathom how someone he found so infuriatingly hateful could have such an effect on him. The mage was always acting like a demented fairy and had that annoying need of clingy on to him whenever the opportunity strikes as well as giving him those ridiculously nonsensical nicknames, but when he sits by the window at night looking forlornly at the stars in that infinite piece of night sky Kurogane couldn’t help but feel the pull of Fay’s mysterious aura.

He wonders what had happened between the mage and his king and why was the mage sad all the time when he had been so determined to leave his country and stay forever a fugitive to his country.

He wonders if being sad justifies a person to wish himself to death just because the past might be too painful to face?

He wonders if he’ll ever know the truth behind Fay’s empty smile.

Thanks for reading...reviews are welcome
Sign up to rate and review this story