Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I'm Not OK

Heaven Help Us

by mcrluver4life113 0 reviews

CLIFFHANGER ALERT! Jeez, it's been awhile. All three of you who read regularly, and COMMENT(hint) please read and review, if you forgive me for dying for like a year. I promise i still love you al...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2008-02-09 - Updated: 2008-02-10 - 650 words - Complete

0Unrated
Heaven Help Us
“Hi da-“ I started to say, but the look on Amilia’s face told me that was a bad idea.
“Yes?” Amilila spat. Ouch.
“I didn’t know- I mean I didn’t want- I mean I didn’t think that-“
“Oh, you didn’t think alright! You never think! You got an F in thinking Gerard.” She yelled.
“How is this my fault?!” Gerard yelled.
“Everything’s your fucking fault!” she screeched, and turned on her heel and marched away.
“A-“ he started to say, but she waved her arm, not looking back.
“Let’s go,” he said abruptly, looking at me.
“What the f-“
“We’re leaving, let’s go,” he said, grabbing my arm and dragging me. I, choicelessly, walked along.
“Exactly where are we leaving to?” I said, giving his back a quizzical look.
“Home. Well, the tour bus, but that’s basically home for now.” He said, unlocking his car with one of those remote things. We where in the parking lot now.
“Wait,” I said, stopping, “I’m going to get on the tour bus?!”
“Um, do youn not want to?” he said, looking puzzled, “Aw, fuck, I don’t have time for this! Get in.”
My head was still spinning from all the stuff that was happening so fast. I barely noticed when we pulled onto the highway and started driving. I think I was out for awhile, because I fell asleep. When I woke up, it was dark.
“Oh my god,” I said, sleepily.
“What?” said Gerard, sounding worried, but distracted.
“The sun left,” I said, sitting up. Oh my god. Did I just say that?! I’m such a retard.
“Yeah, it does that at night,” he said, in a distant voice, “we’ll be in Orlando in like four hours, so you best go back to sleep.”
And then it clicked.
“ORLANDO!” I yelled, sitting bolt upright. I’ve never been to Florida.
“Uh, yeah, that’s where the bus is. We’re doing a show in Disney World to start off the tour.”
I opened and closed my mouth soundlessly for a couple of seconds.
“Wow,” I finally croaked, “Florida.”
“Yeah,” he breathed, like it was the most amazing thing. Really it was just a swampy state ruled by a guy in a mouse costume, but now it was my future. The fate of my life rested in a theme park. Damn, that sounds corny.
“Okay, the show is in like three days so we’ll have time to chill for awhile and get to know each other. You like Disney World?” he said, looking at me.
“Uh, watch the road, dude,” I said. He raised his eyebrows, laughed, and turned to look at the road. “And, uh, I’ve never left New England.”
“Yeah, I hadn’t at you age. We where dirt fucki- we didn’t have a lot of money.” He said quickly, like if I heard swears I would die.
“Ha, funny how that works out huh?” I said, smirking.
“What’d you mean?” he said, evident confusion in his voice.
“Oh, I just meant that you where like a poor geek-no offense-“ I added quickly.
“None taken, I’m still a geek.” He said, calmly.
“Well, you where like some poor little nerd from Jersey and now your like some dashing, rich, popular guy in a band.”
“Ha, I’m not rich!” he exclaimed, loudly too. Man, I just noticed we had been whispering. Headache much.
I started swaying back and forth a bit in my seat.
“You should get some sleep, we’ve got a long way to go,” he said, looking at me again. I wanted to tell him to look at the road, but all I could get out was “Advice noted,” before I fell asleep.
When I woke up, I saw flashing blue lights and a siren.
Sign up to rate and review this story