Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Give 'Em Hell Kid

10 / I'm Your Lover, I'm Your Zero, I'm In The Face Of Your Dreams Of Glass

by frankxgerard

Gerard sighed and traced his nails over Frank’s collarbone. The younger man shivered in his sleep, turning on his side toward Gerard.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Angst,Horror,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [V] [X] [?] - Published: 2008-02-09 - Updated: 2008-02-10 - 923 words

?Blocked
My brithday is in 18 days! Fourteen years old and then four more till I'm eighteen. And I'm not sure if that's a good thing...


This is the first part of the kinky vampire sex. I guess.
Oh, and like I said before, I watched Sweeney Todd a week ago, and damn, that movie was brilliant. Fucking AMAZING. My favorite movie of all time, and then Saving Private Ryan, and then Nightmare Before Christmas. I bought the Sweeney Todd soundtrack todays, so I am feeling all angsty and psychopathic. D=

----------------------------------------

(Title from “Zero” – The Smashing Pumpkins)

Alexis was given the room next to the one Frank occupied. A tired-looking Mikey entered the first room after sorting it out with Justin. Frank had set the reserved blood into the dresser, but it was still pooling on the floor, the half-empty bag still lying crumpled in the puddle. The room was almost pitch dark; Frank’s eyes, even though injured, were still sensitive to light. Gerard was hunched in the corner, rocking on his heels.

Frank was unconscious again, sleeping silently. Gerard was almost glad Frank was incapacitated, or he probably would have been just as sick as Gerard was. Frank would be back to normal in a few days.

“Fucking get used to it,” Gerard muttered, clenching his fists over the wood flooring.

Mikey left the room to find something to do and advised Gerard to do the same, but he didn’t listen.

Gerard crawled over to Frank’s side and touched the lamely pulsing vein in his neck, rolling over to lie next to Frank. The vein had attracted him since the beginning, and all the way up until after Frank was not human.

“If I’d just killed you then…,” Gerard murmured pensively. He sighed and traced his nails over Frank’s collarbone. The younger man shivered in his sleep, turning on his side toward Gerard. “If I’d just fucking ripped your throat out and left you there for the fucking lazy-ass cops to find you. Hm, your mother would’ve loved that, wouldn’t she?” Gerard whispered, scooting forward to press his lips to the side of Frank’s throat.

Frank gasped at the feeling of Gerard’s fangs in his neck, eyes fluttering. “Ger…,” he mumbled, and placed a hand over Gerard’s neck.

“I’ll make you better,” Gerard replied, pulling his teeth out for a moment. “I’ll make you feel so fucking high… We’ll fly, Frankie. We are gonna be so fuckin’ up there, you won’t be able to stop your head spinning for hours. You’ll be fucking stoned.”

Frank whimpered, pushing Gerard’s teeth deeper. “Gerard,” he whined. As he let his hand drop, his fingers slipped over Gerard’s mouth and the blood dripping down his own skin. “I-I…”

Gerard lapped at the liquid, sucking the wound until Frank was wide-awake, sobbing quiet little moans into the sheet below him. Frank’s fingers tangled in Gerard’s hair, pulling at it hard enough to make the man wince.

Frank’s legs were tangled around Gerard’s, toes curling and pushing against Gerard’s calves, searching for something to dig into.

“Gerard,” he muttered again, nestling his face in the crook of Gerard’s neck. His neck and head were throbbing, spreading through his muscles and half-asleep brain until he was dizzy. Gerard kept nipping at his skin and shifting his fangs under Frank’s skin.

Gerard removed his teeth and kissed Frank, tipping his chin up. Frank whimpered again, urging Gerard’s lips to part. His trembling fingers cupped behind Gerard’s head and he was fucking Gerard’s mouth with his tongue, desperate, frantic, and messy, and /oh my god I really fucking need you/.

Gerard kissed back, flicking against the tender, chipped stubs where Frank’s teeth were still growing back. They were only slightly longer than his normal teeth even when they were stimulated and intended to be sharp.

Frank moaned, biting down on Gerard’s bottom lip. He couldn’t see, but Gerard was doing these things to him. Things that made him inescapably lose the breath he didn’t need and be glad about it.

Gerard’s arm snaked down Frank’s waist, resting just below the hem of his shirt. His other hand stroked at Frank’s thigh slowly, rubbing over his zipper periodically.

“No matter what happens, you’ll remember this right? You’ll remember us?” he asked, speaking softly into the skin below Frank’s ear.

“Yeah,” Frank replied. “Just… just want you… bad. Um. But… I. I can’t see...”

Gerard’s nodded, sympathetic.”That’s okay, baby. I’ll make you better. This will make you better...”

His fingers scratched against the fastener of his jeans, unzipping them and then pulling Frank’s off while he lay on his back, the fading black cross on his bare chest exposed tauntingly. He wriggled off the rest of their clothing and watched Frank lie in hazy, dead confusion beneath him.

The sex wasn’t going to be careful. It wasn’t going to be awkward or anything like the first times. Gerard just wanted to get Frank off, and as slowly as he could. So it would last as long as Frank needed him. He would do it however he could, however Frank would like, and he knew exactly what Frank would be able to stand.

What he could do to Frank that he couldn’t close to do to a human.
Sign up to rate and review this story