Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > A nasty, guilty pleasure.

Our love turns to rust

by GossipGirl 1 review

Where the streets have no name

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [!!!] - Published: 2008-02-10 - Updated: 2008-02-10 - 684 words

0Unrated
Twisting that little ruby ring on her finger, Daisy tried to forget that her credit card had been denied― and that she’d seen Pete― and tried to concentrate on her pedicure. The man had begun to paint the coral pink color she had picked out onto her toenails but by now she was starting to worry if maybe the full blown pink would have been a better selection. Tonight she was planning on having “it” with Levi― in hopes that he’d propose― and red just seemed too obvious sexy. Daisy didn’t have to try to be sexy, she just was. She had that superior look and well bred face that could make even the most beautiful of people cringe. Namely, Ashlee Simpson, who just stepped into Elizabeth Arden. It also just happened that this was Daisy’s choice of salon today; actually it was always Daisy’s choice of salon.
Pretending not to notice, she picked up the latest edition of Vogue sitting next to her and began flipping through it, gazing at the beautiful dresses worn by God knows who. Oh, God that Dior dress is beautiful. She thought, not really noticing that Ashlee’s hair was dark brown, just like hers. A lot of people had noticed this and recognized it as a straight rip off of Daisy Scott’s. But anyways, what Daisy did notice was that Miss Simpson had stuck her all natural February tanned ass in the seat right next to Queen B’s.

Slamming the magazine down into her lap, Daisy looked over at Ashlee and instantly began critiquing. For starters, that clutch the size of Texas made of fake leather was hella ugly. Her hair was all wrong, and Trainwreck had yet to take off her sunglasses so she could see her makeup. Ah― there we go, much better, Ash. Oh God put those sunglasses back on. Daisy’s stomach turned, giving her a rather unpleasant feeling. “That color is all wrong on you. I would go for brown eyeliner, not black. Go blonde again; blonde eyelashes and black mascara do not mix. Blonde and brown, babe.” Daisy said absentmindedly while examining her freshly coral pink painted nails.
Ashlee didn’t say anything at first except look at Daisy. Who the hell was she to tell her that her hair was ugly? “Y’know, Daisy, it does make one feel better to not be such a bitch.” She began, already deciding that brown was not the way to go. Better get her hair dyed once more, red maybe. “I dunno what your problem with me is…” Ashlee’s words had begun to jumble together as Daisy began devising a plan already. Comebacks weren’t her thing, more like a nasty rumor, but this display of stupidity was defiantly in need of one.

“Whoever told you that lied.”






SIGHTINGS:

PW sulking down Fifth Avenue, looking uncharacteristically depressed. J and PS at Starbucks drinking coffee and checking out a girl’s ass. A chatting with some hippie vegan girl. DS getting her nails done at Elizabeth Arden with AS next to her. LR looking extra Jewish at his niece’s bat mitzvah.

Oh my god:
I’m sure everyone by now knows that Daisy and Ashlee argued a bit at Elizabeth Arden Red Door Salon. You’d have to be a moron not to know that, but whatever. Daisy left Ashlee sitting there looking depressed and like a rat. Poor thing, I almost feel sorry for her. But anyways, I couldn’t put this in Sightings because it’s just such HUGE news! Daisy Scott is gonna be Mrs. Rosenfield! Apparently there’s a huge amount of planning to do…
But that’s not really all. Miss Scott’s credit card was denied two days ago at Barney’s and Melanie91 sends us this: Pete paying for Daisy’s husband’s new pajama pants and then being slapped. Major news, I’ll keep you posted.

You know you love me
xoxo
gossipgirl


pw-rihanna look alike, j-joe, ps-patrick stump, a-andy, ds-daisy scott, as-ashlee simpson, lr- levi rosenfield.
Sign up to rate and review this story