Categories > Anime/Manga > Yu-Gi-Oh! > Let's Dance

Lesson Humming

by DaleBlack 0 reviews

YugiohHarry Potter crossover. CoAuthored with Wirlybird. Just a whole bunch of random songfics where the YuGiOh characaters are at Hogwarts.

Category: Yu-Gi-Oh! - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover,Humor,Parody - Characters: Yami Yugi - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2008-02-10 - Updated: 2008-02-11 - 705 words

0Unrated
Kidea: Another chappie, another sugar high…well, not so much a SUGAR high…just a day off…and…yeah…

Wirlybird: Let's get this party started baby!!!

Seto: All the regular disclaimers and all that shit crap and corruption. mumbles about not being in this fic

Yami: I will always be the main character! I am GOD!!!

Harry: Calm down baby.

Yami: hugs Harry

Kidea:: Enough mushy stuff!

Wirlybird: Let's get the hell on with it.

LET'S DANCE

LESSON HUMMING

Yami groaned. More potions classes. He hated potions with a passion. He looked up from his textbook where he'd been doodling. Snape, 'More like Snake.' Yami thought, was up the front babbling about something. The spiky haired teen could see his mouth moving but he was so out of it from last nights…activities with Harry, that all he could catch was.
Snape: Blah, blah, blah, potions. Blah, blah, blah, cauldron. Blah, blah, blah, points from Gryffindor.
'Damn it! Next set of points he takes I'll send him to the Shadow Realm! Oh Ra I sound like Bakura.' He shuddered at the thought. He glanced up at the white haired boy in front of him and glared. He was mucking around with Draco in class but hey, why would the bat tell 'them' off. They were in Slytherin. Yami glowered and Harry touched his shoulder lightly.
"You ok Yami?" He whispered to his boyfriend. Yami gave a weak nod and placed his hand over Harry's.
"This is suicidal. Suicidal Education." Harry laughed at the taller boys joke and went back to concentrating.

I've been buried in the sand
I've come down with no place to land
I don't need you to understand
It's not what I had planned

They lyrics just came to Yami as he sat there doodling in potions class. He continued to sing in his head and hum the tune very softly.

All the hunger, all the yearning
With the lifeline that you're burning
Poison lessons that you're learning
The road ahead is turning

Harry glanced over at him curiously, shrugged and went back to trying to listen to Snape. Unfortunately he couldn't keep his ears on his lesson. All he could here was Yami's beautiful humming.

Suicidal education
It got sold to our generation
Wake up to the manipulation
Wake up to the situation
Suicidal education

Yami decided that would be the chorus and he began to write the words down as he went.

Stick together side by side
We no longer need to hide
From the darkness into the light
Now is your time

Harry leaned over and watched the words spill onto the paper while Yami's humming filled his mind.

I need something to numb the pain
Forget me and forget my name
Waiting for the time to arrive
No one gets out of here alive

Yami was just writing what came to mind. It didn't have much meaning. It was just coming to him.

Suicidal education
It got sold to our generation
Wake up to the manipulation
Wake up to the situation
Suicidal education

Wake Up! Wake Up! x5

Harry smiled. He loved to watch his boyfriend write music.

I've been buried in the sand
I've come down with no place to land
I don't need you to understand
It's not what I had planned

Yami got up with the rest of the class as they began to file out of the dungeon. They reached the door and he began singing out loud quietly. But Harry heard him.

Suicidal education
It got sold to our generation
Wake up to the manipulation
Wake up to the situation

Suicidal education
It got sold to our generation…

It was all too much for Harry and he shoved the taller boy against a wall and began kissing him ravenously. Yami was in complete shock but shrugged and went with it.

Bakura and Draco walked out of the classroom to see Harry and Yami making out in the corridor.

"Get a room Potter." The blonde snapped and rolled his eyes. Bakura laughed and pulled his wand out. Walking up behind Harry, who had Yami against the wall, he jabbed the raven-haired boy with the magic stick.

"Ow~!"

Kidea:: OWARI!

Wirlybird: The end!
Sign up to rate and review this story