Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > My Heart Is The Worst Kind Of Weapon

Chapter 1: Moving On

by patricksgirl84

For some reason fic-wad deleted this story. It was my first fan fic.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2008-02-11 - Updated: 2008-02-11 - 679 words

?Blocked
Chapter 1- Moving On

Bobbie left 8 hours ago and was getting hungry. She was moving to Chicago from her home state of Minnesota. She was going to be starting College there. She couldn't wait. She wanted to move since her freshman year in High School. There were things that happened, but she couldn't think on those now. She was moving on.

Two hours later she pulled up in front of the house she would be sharing with two other girls who were also going to college. They emailed and met 3 times over the summer. They all got along great. It was early evening and wanted to get a few things moved in before it got too dark. There was furniture and all she needed was personal items.

She first went to the house and opened the door. "Hello? Anybody here?" Bobbie walked upstairs. "Hey." "Bobbie you made it." It was Lynn. She was from Iowa. She had short black hair and was about 5'6. She loved sports. "Yeah. It was a long trip. Where is Samantha?" "She just went to the store for some groceries." "Okay. Well, I'm going to move some things in." "Do you need any help?" "No, I'm just going to bring in a few things." "Okay."

Bobbie went to her car. She noticed next door that there were two guys walking to their car. They waved and she waved back. She opened her trunk and got a box. "Hi." "Oh my." Bobbie almost dropped the box. "Here, let me get that." "You just scared me." "I'm sorry. By the way, I'm Patrick and I live next door." "I'm Bobbie." She noticed how green his eyes were. They looked like they were looking through her. He had such a gorgeous smile. "Do you need some help?" Patrick asked. "Sure. If you don't mind." "Not at all."

A hour later they were done. Samantha had returned and Bobbie introduce Patrick to both girls. Patrick was helping Bobbie unpack some things. There was a knock on the door. Samantha got the door. "Hi, can I help you?" There were three guys at the door. "Hi, I'm Pete and live next door. We're looking for Patrick." "He's here. Come in. I'm Samantha and this is Lynn." "Hi, I'm Joe." "And I'm Andy." "Do you all live next door?" Lynn asked. "Yeah. We're in a band. Hope we won't be too loud for you." Andy answered her.

Patrick heard his friends out in the living room. "Bobbie, my friends are here. I should be going." "Oh, Okay." She actually didn't want to see him go. She has such a great time with him. She couldn't remember the last time she felt so comfortable with a guy. "Patrick?" He turned around. "Why don't we get some pizzas and we have a little party?" That would be great.

Bobbie and Patrick went to the living room. He introduced Bobbie to his friends. She thought Pete was sexy, Joe funny, and Andy was easy going. They ordered 2 pizzas and got some Mountain Dew. After they ate they played Monopoly. Around 2 am the boys left. Bobbie said goodnight to Lynn and Samantha. She got into bed and was so thankful to have 2 girls to live with and for her 4 new friends next door.

"So you like her?" Pete asked Patrick. "What?" "Do you like her?" "She's nice. I really don't know her yet." Pete knew Patrick was guarding his heart. His ex-girlfriend cheated on him and he caught her in the act. It hurt him deeply. "I want to spend more time with her. As friends." Patrick told Pete. "Okay, but you know one of these days you are going to have to fall in love again." "I just fucking met the girl. And by the way why are you so concerned about my love life." "I just want to see you happy. You haven't been happy for awhile now." "I am happy." Patrick walked to his bedroom. Joe and Andy were already in their rooms. "Sure you are." Pete said to the silence.
Sign up to rate and review this story