Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > In Between Days

Truck Stop Blues

by -PLWwayy

OI I FIXED/UPDATED IT. READ. Things heat up a bit. Frankie's fidelity all depends on Sid, but have her and Gerard already made that decision themselves? Also, Bob's onto Sid.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Drama,Erotica,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2008-02-11 - Updated: 2008-02-13 - 2971 words

?Blocked
Ahhh I figured out what's wrong with my Review intake. It was my gay ass computer. So thanks, folks


GERARD’S POV
The Sidney girl. Well, I’ll say at first that if she’s doing what I think she’s doing, she’s very good at it. She’s playing poor Mikes hot and cold. Hah. I almost feel sorry for him. I know him and Frank have this silent truce thingy happening, but I don’t think I can forgive Mikey myself. At least not at the moment. But Sid… I mean, she’s a sweet kid. She’s real pretty too, but I can see the way Frankie looks at her too. So, unless she’s just a really nice energetic kid (A bit like Frankie himself), she’d better back off. But then again… She’s really hot… I mean, for a chick. And for someone her age too. I mean, she’s only 19. Well, 20 in a week, as she keeps telling us, but really, still a kid. I’m sitting outside smoking when Frankie leaps out the door, skids in the grass and promptly falls over in front of me. “Sup babes?” He says, giggling. “Hi.” I reply, not being able to resist the smile that crept across my face. He stands up and brushes grass off his ass, and I watch in amusement. He’s so cute. “Anyway, I came out here to tell you something. I was talking to Mikey, who seems to want to be my friend, and apparently Sidney thinks you hate her?” I tried to look surprised. I have been ignoring her. I mean, hasn’t she got enough guys on the bus wanking and drooling over her? I take a long drag and reply while exhaling “Is that so? Well, I don’t. Also, awkward situation or not, if Michael has something to say to me, he says it to my face, or not at all.” Frankie smiles “Aaww. Do you miss Mikey?” He stiffened when he said that. I guess I forgot that Frankie could still be upset over the incident. But it all seemed like it was so long ago… “Not really. I mean, he sleeps a meter away from me.” Frankie laughs. “You know what I mean. Anyway, I’m glad I have my Gee back.” He wraps his arms around me and kisses me, and I respond, forgetting that we’re stopped at a tiny gas pump bordering a highway. Ah well, it’s deserted anyway. I move my hands down to grasp his hot little ass and he presses me closer. “I wonder” I whisper right into his ear “If this truck stop has a toilet, perhaps?” Frankie smiles wickedly and looks up at me. “Oh you do have the best of ideas.” I nod haughtily and waltz around to the gas pump. The driver says we can stay half an hour, to stretch our legs and such. I go back inside and rush into the bathroom, past Ray, who’s sleeping on a couch. I get in there and quickly run a toothbrush over my teeth and mess with my hair. Then, I swagger back out, casual as ever and declare that I shall meet my desired in the bathroom in exactly 4 minutes, no more, no less. My desired giggles and sits down, cross legged on the grass. I walk into the station and look around. There’s an old icee machine, a counter (complete with fat sweaty guy in truckie hat), a stand with magazines that look 597 years old and another stand with snacks. I give the serving dude a wave and walk over to the (only) bathroom. What I don’t expect is to hear a very familiar giggle, followed by a sharp bang, on some unseen wall. I press my ear to the door and listen. At first all I hear is sloppy kissing sounds, then a moan (female), another giggle and then increased breathing. I grin, knowing full well what’s going on in there. I’m just about to walk off when Frankie comes out of nowhere, grabs me by the shirt and pulls me to the door, which he throws open “Frankie, don-“ But it’s too late. I can do nothing but laugh at my brother and Sidney, both missing some form of clothing, cramped in that bathroom in a very compromising position. I’m giggling sillily, but Sidney looks mortified. Frank turns around and storms off, while Mikey tries to talk, but just blushes. I go after Frank. “Frank? Frankie? What’s your problem?” He stops and turns around. “Mikey, that’s my problem. first you, then Sid, an-“ He froze, realising what he just said. “What I mean,” He then crooned, “Is that, well, I wasn’t supposed to tell you, but Bob likes Sid. A lot. And Mikey knew, and he’s hooking up with her. That’s shame. First me and you, then Sid and Bob.” I know full well he wasn’t angry for Bob’s sake. But, who am I to reprimand him for having a little crush on a girl that he’s never act on , when I’d been having an affair for most of our relationship. So I nodded and took his hand, and we walked inside together.

SIDNEY’S POV.
“oh my god.” I whisper. Just minutes ago, I’d been on my knees, in the bathroom of what we thought was a pretty much safe location, about to help Mikey out a little. But then the door opened, to Frank and Gerard, who were probably (Oh the hell with it) who were there to do the same thing. Frankie looked horrified, then walked away. But Gerard…he just laughed. Laughed at mine and Mikey’s embarrassment, at the situation. I’ve never been more humiliated. But thankfully, he left to go tend to Frankie. “Are you alright?” Says Mikey. I nod “Yeah I guess, just shocked. And A little shamed out, if that’s odd.” He grins “Not at all.” We leave the bathroom and the truck stop and walk into the bus. Ray’s still asleep. I can’t see Bob, but Gee and Frankie are hunched over some Tattoo magazine. So I take Mikey by the hand, and lead him into the common room, and shut the door. Without hesitation I throw him down onto the couch in there and kiss him, somewhat roughly. If Mikey’s surprised by this, he doesn’t show it, for he responds with equal ferocity, yanking my shirt off and biting my neck, hard. We kiss some more like this till I say huskily “Now, where were we?” and slide off the couch to the floor. I grab Mikey and spin him so he’s in a sitting position, and I sit on his lap so I’m straddling him and facing him, as I undo his belt and fly, and take out his hard cock. I slide back off his legs and part them, kneel and lean in, teasing the head with my tongue. I don’t do this for long before Mikey stops me. “Look, can’t we just… You know?” He says urgently. “Er, no…” I reply and take his cock in my mouth again, sucking and licking as hard and fast as my mouth will allow, and without another protest, he’s whimpering and saying my name. “Sidney… Fuck, that feels sooo good. Fuck, Sidney, I’m gonna…I’m…” And he comes, and I smile up at him, turn around and skip out, straight into the bathroom where I spit like crazy into the sink. Yuck. And then my thoughts return to Gerard. Would he think any differently of me? I really want to know him. Hell, I want more than to know him, but that comes first I guess. And getting caught sucking off his brother in a toilet he wanted to do stuff with his boyfriend in, isn’t always good. I’ll talk to him, I decide.
Soon enough, the bus is back on the road. Everyone’s watching TV, except me, who’s in the kitchen making vegetarian lasagne from a recipe I’ve never seen before. Well, I think I did alright, it’s nearly done. I look over at the guys. Frankie’s on Gee’s lap, looking upset, Mikey looks like he’s falling asleep, Bob’s playing gameboy and Ray’s sitting cross legged looking like he’s never seen anything more interesting in his life. I wonder if they like me, if they want me here. I guess they didn’t get much choice. Sometimes I feel like a bit of an intruder. They really are like a family, and I just come in here after some sort of complication (I’m still not clear on what) and expect to befriend them all? I don’t blame Gee for not liking me. And Ray, by the looks of it. I still haven’t actually talked to him and have the feeling he’s avoiding me. Oh well. I walk into the bathroom to wash my hands when suddenly strong arms shove me into a wall and my lips are met with another’s. At first I think it’s Mikey, but Mikey’s lips aren’t this full, and Mikey… Feels different. I can’t see anything, I didn’t think I’d need the light, and the person shut the door. His lips are still on mine, not yet parted but just there, and I bring my hand up to his hair. Oh my god, I think. It’s Gerard. I instantly open my mouth, to make room for his tongue, and I kiss back and gently nibble his lip. He seems to like that, because he bites down harder on mine, then travels his lips down my chin, neck collarbone, where he bites lightly. I can’t suppress the moan that escapes from my lips, or the butterflies that flap around in my stomach. But now it’s my turn. I take his shoulders and push him into the wall, pinning him down and kissing him. But it doesn’t feel as right, and I think he senses it too, because he picks me up and sits me on the counter. I wrap my legs around his hips and kiss him deeper, my hands resting on either cheek. Then, the kiss ends. He lets go of my waist and steps away. “I just wanted to see what all the fuss was about.” He says in a low voice. Then he opens the door and walks out. I turn the light on and look in the mirror. My mouth is red and my lips are clearly swollen. I splash some water on my face and walk back out to the kitchen. The boys are now seated around the table, and Frankie is laying out plates and cutlery. “Aw, thanks Frankie. You shouldn’t have.” I say.
Yeah, especially considering what I just did with your boyfriend.
A pang of guilt rushes through me as he blushes and batts his eyelashes “No problem, Sidney.” Then he sits down in his seat, In between Gerard and Ray. I serve everyone some food and then sit down myself. “Yeah, I hope it’s alright…Enjoy.” Frankie beames at me, and Mikey gives me a small smile. Ray and Bob both nod and Gerard does nothing, but stabs a fork into the lasagne and begins to eat. The guys start talking, after a while, about the upcoming Taste of Chaos tour, which is in 10 days. We’re travelling a long way to get there, cause they guys were sort of on holiday or something before. They discuss the bands that will be there, I hear them mention The Used. “Er, does Bri manage them too? I’ve met the bassist and singer at a gig I went to with him. Bert, I think the singer’s name was. He was weird…” Ray nods. “Yeah the lead vocalist of The Used is Bert McCracken. Brian says we’ll like them all, so whatever.” The group nod collectively. More small talk and plate scraping and everyone’s finished. Ray mumbles something about a shower and heads to the bathroom, where all my dreams had just come true 15 short minutes ago. Frankie and Gerard both declare it’s movie time, to which Bob and Mikey agree. I stack all the dishes and start to wash them. I mustn’t forget what I’m here for. Frankie rushes over and offers to help. He’s so sweet. Usually I’d love the extra hand but tonight I’d rather be by myself, so I send him off to the movies. My thoughts dwell on the kiss, in the bathroom. What was he doing? Was he testing me? This needs way more thought, I think and sigh as I add soap to the running hot water. Much more thought.

BOB’S POV
I swear to god, all the shit that goes down in this bus, you wouldn’t believe. The intergradient secrets and relationships are like millions of overlapping spider webs that you have to avoid, or suffer. I mean, there’s clearly something going on with Sid and Frankie. But Frankie’s with Gerard…Who I thought had just been in trouble for carrying on with Mikey. (Ew, gross.) And Mikey, I thought him and Sid were an item. Which, I guess kinda pissed me off, I mean, she just got here, she’s our helper sort of thing, no need to jump down her throat, the poor girl. She’s doing dishes at the moment, while Frank and Mikey fight over which movie to watch. She looks worried, or sad. I stand up and walk over to her. “Need any help?” I say. She jumps, I must have scared her. “Er, no thanks. I’m nearly done. Chosen a movie yet?” I sit on the bench next to the sink. Well, Mikey seems to want old school Batman re runs, but Frankie has his heart set on Dracula. And Gerard’s on Frank’s side, and I’d rather watch Dracula, so I guess… Dracula.” She smiles and nods, and then drains the water, removing her pink rubber gloves and spinning around so she’s facing the other guys. “Let’s go see then, shall we?” She says. I nod and we both walk over to the couch. Another web forms in my mind upon seeing her manner at the moment. Something’s up.

FRANKIE’S POV.
We’re sitting on the couch watching Dracula, a movie I usually really like. But at the moment, I just can’t concentrate. Are Mikey and Sid serious or what? Are they dating? Or had Mikey figured out I like her and is paying me back for winning Gerard. That guy’s seriously fucked up. I was so embarrassed before… And Gerard thought it was funny! Gerard can be insensitive sometimes. I chance a quick glimpse at her, up on the couch. She’s sitting cross legged, leaning Mikey. They’re holding hands. Pfft. She sees me looking and catches my eye. I quickly smile and look away. I can feel my cheeks redden. I look down at the sleeping Gerard in my lap and feel guilty. Is this how he felt every time he’d see me when he was with Mikey? I’m having trouble coping now, and he did this heaps. I sigh heavily as I watch Keanu Reeves get raped by vampire sluts. In the corner of my eye, I see Sid move. She gets up and walks in to where the bunks are, waving behind her back. “Night” say Bob and Ray in unison. Gerard’s awake now, but says nothing. “Goodnight Sidney.” I say. Mikey gets up too and follows. “Night guys. Seeyou tomorrow.” He says while yawning. Ray and Bob nod “Goodnight Michael” Says Gerard. Mikey looks surprised, but this time It’s I who says nothing. I don’t even wanna know what they’re off to do. I look down at Gee, who looks up at me, so I lean down and kiss him softly. “To what do I owe the pleasure?” He whispers when I pull up. “I’m going to bed, baby.” I tell him. He pouts. “Ok. I’ll come too then I guess.” I stand up and pull him up and we walk out, leaving Bob and Ray to the movie. To my surprise, Mikey and Sid are both in their own bunks. Good. I climb into mine and am soon joined by Gerard, who kneels over me and kisses me. I quickly yank the curtain shut as he rolls over, pulling me on top of him. I continue to kiss him, tasting his mouth, and there’s something different. I don’t know what. It’s not better or worse, just there. After five minutes of making out and grinding, the thing starts bothering me again. Is it something I can taste? Or just a feeling? Should I mention it? I think so hard I stop kissing back and Gee stops, breathing fast and grinning. “What’s up, sexy?” I try to smile and talk, but all I can manage is a gulp. Gerard interprets this as something else and unbuttons my belt and fly and starts pumping away at my cock. I’ve never less enjoyed a handjob in my life.. But after a while, how can I not enjoy it when he’s kissing my neck and I’m coming into his hand and kissing him again, who cares about the thing, this boy’s fucking fantastic.
Sign up to rate and review this story