Categories > Games > Dynasty Warriors > My Silver Empress

My Silver Empress

by AnastaciaAnemone 0 reviews

Cao Zhi has a lover who's married.. But when tragedy strikes, will their love be kept a secret any longer?

Category: Dynasty Warriors - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Romance - Characters: Cao Cao, Cao Pi, Cao Ren, Dian Wei, Sima Yi, Xiahou Dun, Xiahou Yuan, Xu Huang, Xu Zhu, Zhang He, Zhang Liao, Zhen Ji, Other - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2006-02-01 - Updated: 2006-02-01 - 504 words

0Unrated
My Silver Empress
By AnastaciaAnemone
Prologue: My Silver Empress
By AnastaciaAnemone
Prologue





As the Wei army set off for Guan Du by horse, a young man sat atop his chestnut brown mare, thinking of the war and chaos brought to the land. He wondered about the effect on people. Many women would worry when their family went to fight. Some soldiers joyfully came home, and yet there were those families out there receiving the news of their loved ones' fate.

Cao Zhi set off on his horse at a trot, coming in league with his brother, Cao Pi's horse, a creamy white horse named Sarcasm.

"Brother! I see you are eager for your second battle. You fought well in your first, at Ling Ling. Now make me proud to be your brother!" Pi called out.

"I will try. We will defeat Yuan Shao. For you, for father, and for Wei!!" Zhi replied. With a nod from Pi and a roaring cheer from the Wei army, they all charged out onto what would soon be a bloodstained battlefield.

Zhi watched the blue and brown clad soldiers battle, one always getting killed by their opponents' blade. He slashed his sword through soldiers from Yuan Shao's army. Dead bodies and blood was the ground's blanket. It was sad to think of innocent people that were eager to go to war, only to be slain. War wasn't a game; it was reality.

As he was knocked off of his horse, he saw Cao Pi talking to someone in a flirtatious manner. Zhi got up and ran behind a large boulder to see what was going on.

"Why do you stay with these idiot Yuans? Would you stay here, with them? Or would you rather let your petals bloom...Beneath me?"

Zhi quietly gasped as he heard Pi say that. His brother was having a 'moment' with an enemy officer! But soon enough, it'd get around the Wei capital that Cao Pi was involved in Yaoi.

But the reply sounded like a woman's voice. He heard a swipe, then "I won't forgive such foolish words!"

"I'll let you go...For now." Pi said, then ran through the gate into the Guan Du castle.

Zhi stepped out a little bit more to see her, and his eyes widened.

She was a legend, her stature graceful and her head high in the air. Her dark brown hair was put up and it shone like silk. Her clothes were of the finest material in the land.

Zhi then heard a call from Shao himself: "Retreat!! Retreat!!"

The Wei army had won. Zhi found a horse nearby and galloped back to the camp, where two prisoners were said to have been captured.

One was a fruity looking general named Zhang He. But the other one was the Lady Zhen Ji. Zhi looked at them, and got a surprise:
It was her.

Zhi was in a daze over her beauty.She gave him a sweet yet mocking smile.

And he's loved her ever since.
Sign up to rate and review this story