Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > At The First Touch of Love. . .

Chapter 11

by Meg2005 1 review

Just read it!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2008-02-14 - Updated: 2008-02-15 - 1051 words

0Unrated
‘So this is your idea of a romantic night?’ William asked as Brooke sat on the couch with the rest of the guys and a bowl of popcorn as a scary movie began to play.

Brooke gave him a blank stare before smiling, ‘Yeah.’ She said before turning back to the TV.

‘Okay.’ He said putting his arm around her shoulders.

‘I like these kinds of nights when we hang out with the guys and sit around.’ She smiled before kissing his cheek.

‘Well I like the nights where we make out and lay around with out the guys.’

‘But that’s no fun, the kissing game gets old fast.’ She smiled before getting shushed by Michael, whom was soon sitting in a bowl of popcorn.

‘I like that game.’ William pouted.

An hour into the movie and Brooke had her head buried in William’s chest with a blanket over her head as William held a smile on his face, ‘this is what I’m talking about.’ He whispered as he rubbed his hands up and down her back.

‘Is it over yet?’ she whined.

‘OHHHHHHH.’ All of the boys chimed as someone lost a head.

‘Okay thanks just let me know.’ She mumbled from under the blanket.

‘I thought you wanted to watch this movie.’ William laughed.

‘I didn’t know it was this scary.’ She whined.

‘Wimp.’ He mumbled before seeing her glare, ‘Beautiful wimp.’

‘That movie was terrible.’ Brooke whined as Michael turned the lights back on.

‘Whatever you didn’t even watch the movie.’

‘I saw some of it. William’s hand was in front of my eyes through half the movie.’

‘Don’t blame it on me!’ William shouted as Brooke stood up with the blanket wrapped around her shoulders.

‘I should go.’ She whispered before bending down to kiss William receiving various catcalls from the boys. Brooke smiled and walked into the kitchen.

‘You’re leaving?’ he asked.

‘Yeah, I have to go to church with my parents tomorrow.’ She smiled.

‘Why?’

‘Because tomorrow is Christmas Eve and I have to go to mass either in the morning or tomorrow night and I have other plans for tomorrow night.’ She winked before walking into the living room to get her shoes.

‘So that was our romantic night?’ he asked as all of the various people in the room turned around to look at them.

‘William, chill out, I’ll call you tomorrow.’ She said kissing his lips before winking at the guys and starting out of the apartment with William trailing behind her.

‘I don’t want you to go.’ He pouted as he stood in front of her car while she was leaned up against her car.

‘Well lucky for you this was not our romantic night. Don’t plan anything for Christmas Eve; I have a surprise for you.’ She smiled standing on her tip toes to reach his lips, ‘I’ll see you tomorrow lover.’



‘So honey, you’ve been spending a lot of time with William lately, what are you planning on doing after the wedding?’

‘I’m not marrying Mark mom; I’ll figure something out before then.’

‘Honey don’t you think it’s time for you to give up on this whole thing?’

‘Mom, I love William. I’m not willing to give him up for someone like Mark that makes me miserable.’

‘I guess I just don’t understand why Mark is still around.’

‘Because he can’t take losing something that he never had.’ Brooke said as there was a knock on the door.

‘Hey.’ Mark said walking into the house dressed for church.

‘What are you doing here?’ Dr. Ryan asked.

‘Going to mass like I do every year.’

‘I don’t want you here, go home Mark.’

‘I don’t think you understand me, I’m going to mass with my fiancé and that is that.’ He said with a hint of violence in his voice.

‘If you think even for a moment that she is going to marry you or spend any time alone with you, you are sadly mistaken; over my dead body will that ever happen.’

‘That can be arranged old man.’

‘Mark, what are you doing here?’ Brooke asked.

‘Going to mass with you, what does it look like I’m doing?’ he asked.

‘That’s a good question.’ She glared.

‘So one of my friends said they saw you shopping the other day but you were holding hands with another guy so they figured it was someone else; Who the fuck do you think you are bringing that queer out in public like that.’

‘Mark you are lucky my father hasn’t pressed charges against you yet, you’d probably keep your mouth shut about William.’ She glared as they followed her parents into the church.

‘Don’t think you are doing anything with him tonight, you’re with me tonight.’

‘I beg your pardon? You are not going to order me around like that Mark, I’m tired of being the one that you take your anger out on, if you’re so dead set on us getting married you’d probably want to start making more of an effort to make me want to be around you.’ She spat at him in the door way.

‘I’d advise you to stop causing such a scene.’ He said taking her arm. She ripped her arm out of his hand and walked with her parents.

Through out mass, Brooke sat between her mother and father. She not once looked at Mark or even acknowledged he was there. As mass was ending Brooke walked between her parents the entire time as Mark walked behind her, she got into her parents car and locked the door as he glared through the window. She smiled and waved at him as her father pulled out of the parking lot. She could see the steam coming out his ears at how mad he was but it was all part of the plan, Brooke knew what she was doing and she was just praying that William would help her out a bit.

**********

So, I know I've been so horrible because I haven't updated in a while so in honor of Single's awareness day, enjoy!!
Sign up to rate and review this story