Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Losing the Feeling of Feeling Unique

A World Outside of My Front Door

by RyanRossLuver 2 reviews

...?

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2008-02-16 - Updated: 2008-02-20 - 1513 words - Complete

0Unrated
Nia’s POV
Three days later, we were all packing for the Nintendo Fusion Tour. We were leaving tomorrow, and everyone except me and Panic’s equipment had packed. It was almost 10pm, and we had to leave at 5am. Ryan was helping me pack, whilst Fall Out Boy were helping Bren, Spence and Brent pack the equipment.

“Hey, you can play more than three songs now!” I said to Ryan as I was zipping up my bag. It had only just occurred to me that my brother had released his first album.

“Yeah, I know. Are you taking your laptop?”

“Yes please, if you don’t mind packing it for me. I’ll just go take this bag to the bus now, so I don’t have to worry about it in the morning.”

“Okay, but come back quickly – we need you to rest properly.”

“I know, I know.” I left my bedroom at Brendon’s house and drove to where the bus was parked. It was a half hour drive, and by the time I stowed my bag inside the bus, it was 11pm. I hurried back home and crashed on my bed, and slept right through until I was woken at 4am by Brendon. I got ready, and the cab picked us up and took us to the bus, where Brendon and I were meeting everyone else.

Ryan’s POV
Everyone else was inside the bus, already claiming bunks and getting settled, but I waited outside for Bren and Nia. When they stepped out of the cab,, I couldn’t help but do a double take. Nia was wearing an outfit that was very out of her element. She was wearing a simple white sundress, with tan sandals, and no make-up whatsoever except for the black nail polish on her toes and fingers. She noticed me staring and came over to hug me.

“Why are you staring?” She asked.

“You look so…different. A beautiful different though,” I replied. She smirked and got on the bus, pulling me and Bren behind her.

“All my good clothes and my make-up were packed last night.” She headed to the bunk area, and saw there were only two left.

“You and Bren take the two bunks. I want to do some work up front,” she said, and Brendon took one of them. She shot me a look as if to say ‘go on’, so I went on, and lay down, praying for sleep to succumb my senses, but it never came.

Nia’s POV
I’m surprised that Ryan didn’t say that he and Brendon would share, but I suppose that because of their new found “passion” – Pete’s words, not mine – it would equal a whole heap of noise. Just as I sat down in the lounge area, I remembered that I hadn’t brought my laptop up front with me. I got up and walked to the driver, who had just stopped at the traffic lights, and asked him if he knew where it was.

“I think your brother put it in one of the storage holds in the bunk area.”

“Thank you,” I replied, before heading back to the bunk area, where a heated game of pillow-fight was taking place, minus Brendon as he was completely dead to the world.

“Guys!” I shouted, which made everyone look at me. Six jaws dropped, and both Ryan and chuckled.

“Yes I know. I look different. Black outfits and make-up packed. Where’dya put my laptop?”

“It’s here. Are you really going to work this early in the morning? It’s only just gone five-thirty,” Andy replied, handing me my black leather shoulder bag containing my laptop. I took the bag off him, and headed to the couch.

“I won’t work if we play a game. Pete’s choice, but it has to be up the front of the bus.” I walked through, and put my bag in one of the cupboards where I’d remember it later. Seven boys came walking up front, and took seat on the couch and chairs.

“So where am I supposed to sit?” I asked.

“Right here,” Spencer replied, pulling me onto his lap. I draped my arms round his nack and lightly kissed him.

“Good morning sweetie,” he said, holding me closer.

“Shall we start the game?” Pete asked, getting up and getting a bottle of water from the fridge, downing half of it.

“Sure, but what are we playing?” Brent asked.

“Truth or Dare!” Pete exclaimed, taking another sip of his water.

“God, we shouldn’t have asked!” Joe started, making Fall Out Boy laugh. Pete finished off the rest of the water, and placed the bottle on the floor. I got off Spencer and sat on the floor, making the group a circle.

“You go first Nia,” Ryan said, and I spun the bottle, landing on Pete.

“Truth or dare Peter Pan?”

“Truth.”

“Which one of your 30-odd tattoos is your favourite?”

“It comes between the Nightmare before Christmas and Bartskull. Okay, my turn,” he spun the bottle and it landed on Ryan.

“Truth.”

“How long have you loved Urie for?”

“I knew for definite the night of the costume party, but I think ever since Nia started trusting him and he trusted us back.” Ryan spun the bottle and it landed on me.

“Dare me brother!” This got everyone erupting in laughter.

“Hmmm…I dare you to….kiss Pete.” I shrugged my shoulders, got up and kissed Pete on the lips. He tried to pull me in for another, but I tapped him on the nose and gave him an odd look. I sat back down in my spot on the floor and spun the bottle, this time landing on Patrick.

“Dare please Nia.”

“I dare you to…go up to the bus driver and tell him you love him.”

“Dude! That’s Kevin, my older brother!” Patrick exclaimed, and we all started laughing.

“Oh Patrick, is that an ‘I’m not going to do it’?” I asked, smiling at the older boy. He pulled a face at me, went up to Kevin and did it, the reply making everyone laugh even harder. We kept playing for hours, and some interesting secrets were spilled and funny dares were made – I had just completed one where I had to remove my dress and survive the rest of the ride without it on. I spun the bottle and it landed on Ryan.

“Dare me sista!” Ryan said in a gangster voice.

“You have to attempt to wake Brendon up. Use any means necessary.” He nodded, and the two of us went to the bunks. He began by poking and prodding Brendon, and continued to do so for about two minutes. He then tried tickling him, but that just caused the sleeping boy to roll over. Finally, after about ten minutes of attempting to wake the sleeping Bear up, Ryan resorted to kissing, and it worked; Brendon was awake and exclaiming in no time.

“What the hell? Guys, you know I need my beauty sleep. And why are you in your underwear?”

“Truth or Dare Bear,” I said, before taking his hand and pulling him up front.

“Look who decided to be woken up!” Ryan said, sitting in his vacated spot and pulling Brendon onto his lap. Spencer pulled me onto his too.

“This is such a dangerous game,” Brendon said.

“It’ sonly dangerous cause you got woken up sweetheart,” Ryan replied, before kissing Brendon. Spencer captured my lips in a kiss, and you could hear the other five boy’s tutting.

“If I had known this would turn into a couple’s thing, I never would have started that pillow fight,” Joe commented.

oOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOo

Five hours later and we had reached our destination, which meant I could put my dress back on. We were in New York, and tonight the boys would play their first tour show. We had checked into the hotel and gone up to our room, and the boy were pacing from nerves.

“Why are you pacing guys?” Andy asked.

“We’ve played live before, but not in front of so many people. It’s safe to say we’re scared and nervous.”

“Don’t be! I’m the one who should be nervous. I made Pete listen to you and I’ve -” Tears were staining my cheeks by this point.

“I’ve made so many mistakes.” The boys were staring at me, dumbstruck.

“What do you mean you’ve made mistakes honey?” Ryan asked, trying to pull me into a hug.

“I’ve said too much, I’m sorry.” I said, before running out of the hotel room, and out of Panic’s lives for the next four months.

Okay, Andria’s gonna make her appearance in the next chapter, so congrats hun. Remember ily and this story loves you too! Also, I just had to include Patrick having a brother, and when I found out he has one, I thought BONUS! Hoping I got you laughing!
Sign up to rate and review this story