Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > In Between Days

Why don't you Love me Anyway?

by -PLWwayy

Welllll, everyone's mood has improved, so Sid and Mikey celebrate. Also, what's going to come of this camping trip? And what's gotten into Gerard?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2008-02-16 - Updated: 2008-02-17 - 1193 words

?Blocked
MIKEY’S POV
Well the last few days went without much event (as far as I know) and now we have three days till Taste of Chaos. We’re a 4 hour drive away, so we, Brian and the Driver decide to stop somewhere and stay the night in a little town somewhere. We figure It’d be fun to camp out or something. Everyone agrees it’ll be awesome. Everyone except Gerard. Something’s up with him. Eh, I don’t really care, but he doesn’t have to bring everyone down with his shit. But Sid’s mood has improved heaps, we’re a lot better now. Overall, I’m happy. I stand up from my place on the couch and am immediately tackled down by Frank. “Mikey, Mikey, the place we’re going has a lake, that you can swim in, and tree’s and stuff! How cool’s that!!” I smile at him and agree. None of us are really outdoor people, and have never really had much outdoor experience. That’s why Brian thought it would be a good idea. He assigned Sidney and Bob the job of camera crew, saying we could use footage for a DVD or promo or something. Frankie plants himself on my lap and sees TV on AV mode where I was about to put a movie on. “Oooh what’s you watchin?” I giggle and push him off. “Well now you’re off me, Swamp Thing.” He grinned and whooped. “Yay I love Swamp Thing. SIDNEEEEEY COME WATCH SWAMP THING!” Sid looked up from where she was repairing a hole in Ray’s jeans. “Uh, ok.” She brings the pants over and continues sewing and patching. In a while, she finishes and throws them over to Ray, who’s restringing his guitar. “Thanks” He says with a smile. She smiles back and I slide my arm around her, and she snuggles into me. We watch the movie in silence for a while, until my cell rings.
Hello?
Hi, man.
Oh, hey Bri.
Jeez you’ve been spending too much time with Pumpkin. Don’t call me Bri.
Eye eye. Cap’m. Sid giggles next to me as I mouth the word “Pumpkin?” at her.
Anyway, you’re all clear for camping at that forest place, you’re scheduled to stop in the next town to get supplies or whatever then leave. It’s pretty isolated, you’ll have to go a few hours out of your way. That’s why you can only stay one night, ok?
Yeah alright.
You should be about half an hour from the town now, according to your driver. But anyway, he’s gona leave you there and pick you up tomorrow lunch time. There’ll be like, no reception, so you can’t call me. So this is goodbye. I’ll meet you at TOC on Friday.
Yeah ok Brian. Wanna talk to anyone else?
Not really. Tell them I said hi and bye.
Ok. Seeya.
I hang up the phone and tell everyone in earshot the plans. The general response is happy, and the mood lifts. ‘Dude, how big is this town… Can we go shopping?” Sidney rolls her eyes. “Nope. We just need to go grocery shopping and get pout of there. We can arrange for you to be strapped down if that’s too much for you.” Frankie shakes his head and crosses his legs, refocussing on the movie.
I grin and pull Sid into my arms “This is gonna be awesome” I whisper. She nods and kisses me, then takes me by the hand into the common room, where music is playing softly through speakers. She turns it up louder. The guys won’t mind. The song is Helena, by the Misfits. She pushes me into the wall and kisses me, and I kiss back passionately.

GEE’S POV.
I turn my head, pretending I didn’t see Sid take Mikey into the common room.
If I cut off your arms and cut off your legs Would you still love me anyway?
I’ll pretend I don’t know why she just turned up the music
If you're bound and you're gagged, draped and displayed Would you still love me anyway?
I’ll pretend I have no idea. I have no idea. What are they doing? I don’t know. Do I want to? No. Yes. Shh, no.
Cutting with the knife blood is spilling everywhere
I love this song. Obviously she does too, she put it on. Nope, doesn’t matter.

MIKEY’S POV
“Dance Helena Dance” Sid sings along while I kiss and suck at her beautiful pale neck, while my hands find better things to do, slipping themselves up her skirt…


GEE’S POV
And even if they are, then why do I care?
There's a spot on the floor where your limbs used to be and I close the door on my Fantasies
I don’t. Do I?
Why don't you love me anyway? Helena!
I sit here worrying for the rest of the song. Why do I even care? It’s my brother and his slut. Yes, slut. Fuck.

MIKEY’S POV
I climb on top of Sid as Metallica pumps through the speakers. We’re both naked and panting now as I enter her. She gasps and then moans and I start thrusting and fuck, this is so good. “Yeah, fuck…Sidney…” I say as she pushes her own hips up and moans loudly and I try my best to hold out and then she comes and so do I… I roll over and turn my head to smile widely at Sid, who’s still out of breath. “Fuck, Mikey” She pants. I kiss her on the forehead and sit up. I start to sing along “master of puppets I’m pulling your stingssss” She smiles and hooks her bra and pulls on my Anthrax shirt over short shorts and skips out. “Oi!” I yell. She’s gone now. Ah well. I retrieve my jeans and boxers and pull them up, get Sidney’s little singlet thing and walk out. Gerard’s sitting in his chair. I wonder if he heard? Nah… I nod at him and he nods back and I walk into the living area, and then the bus stops. I hear squeals as Frankie and Sid both come bounding out of the kitchen to the door which gets flung open by Bob and all three of them run out and around like spastics. Me and Ray roll our eyes at each other and walk out, followed by Gerard, who is waving the band’s credit card around madly. The driver is talking to Sid, Frankie and Gerard. By the time Ray and I catch up, he’s finished and they’ve gone running off towards a mall. I don’t even know the town we’re in. I look at Ray, he shrugs and we walk to the mall together. When we get inside there’s no sign of the others so we walk around till we find a Starbucks, and settle ourselves there.
Sign up to rate and review this story