Categories > Movies > Queen of the Damned > A Band Is Born

Part 3

by Y2marmar

Roger and Freddie do something the both regret. Freddie tries to fix his relationship with Brian.

Category: Queen of the Damned - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Erotica - Published: 2008-02-17 - Updated: 2008-02-17 - 3240 words - Complete

?Blocked
Three hours after Brian left, Freddie had consumed a whole bottle of wine, two cans of beer and half a bottle of vodka that he’d found hidden under Roger’s bed, possibly hidden there in the hope that Freddie wouldn’t find it. He felt a lot happier, because of the alcohol, but it would have been nicer to share it with Brian. Freddie had tried to phone him an hour after the fight but Brian hadn’t been very happy to hear from him, and, after Freddie had phoned him a second time, Brian had, politely asked him not to phone back again that night…actually, his exact words were:

“Try and get this into your head you fucking idiot. I don’t want to talk to you right now. So don’t fucking phone me again ok?”

Freddie sighed and stretched out on the couch to think about Brian and everything that had happened. He was woken up half an hour later to a strange scratching sound at the door. He sat up quickly.

“Fucking key, why won’t you go in?” he relaxed again. It was only Roger, by the sound of things a very drunk Roger. He lay back down and listened to Roger’s half arsed, drunken attempts at unlocking the door. After what seemed like the ten-thousandth attempt and when Roger’s commentary began to get louder, Freddie decided to let him in, but not before the man in the adjoining apartment reached him.

“Blondie, Frankie, one of three things is going to happen here tonight. You let him in, he goes away, or I call the police.”

“Who the fuck are you calling Blondie?” Roger could be heard demanding. Freddie rushed out and dragged Roger in, while smiling apologetically at the man.

“Blondie and Frankie my arse,” Roger grumbled, “I’ll fucking teach him to remember our names. In fact, I think I’ll teach him right now,” Roger staggered back out the door, but Freddie dragged him back in again.

“Darling that might not be such a good idea. Remember what happened last time? Anyway, I think there might be two more beer cans in the fridge, why don’t we share them, love?” Roger looked at him in horror.

“He calls me Blondie and you call me love, I bet the two of you are in this together. I’m…”

“Drunk dear,” Freddie interrupted, “Now please come back inside.”

“You’re pissed too you know,” Roger muttered under his breath, “So don’t go around acting like fucking Lord God Almighty, because you’re in exactly the same condition.” Freddie, completely ignoring this comment, took two cans of beer from the fridge and sat down beside Roger.

“So tell me darling, what has you back so early? I thought you were meeting your girlfriend,”

“Well,” Roger sighed and lit a cigarette, “You know what thought done. Pissed in the bed and thought he was sweating,” Roger smiled at Freddie, “Now where’s that beer you were talking about?” Freddie, never one to turn away from a gossip session, wouldn’t be put off.

“You can have the beer, darling, if you tell me what happened.”

Being pissed, Roger took over an hour to explain that his girlfriend hadn’t turned up. He’d went over to her flat, where she dumped him for being over-committed to his music career. When he finished, Freddie, in drunken admiration, clapped enthusiastically, prompting Roger to get up and bow as if he was receiving some kind of award.

“Of course you know what you should do now don’t you?” Freddie asked when Roger sat down again, “You should write that down dear, turn it into a book. No, I’m serious; you’ve got such a talent for storytelling. That could become a bestseller. Lots of people would buy it. Imagine how rich we’d be.”

“How rich I’d be,” Roger corrected.

“Well…yes, of course it would be your money,” Freddie admitted, “But I live with you. for fuck's sake, we’re so close we might as well be married.”

“Of course I’ll share the money with you,” Roger patted Freddie’s shoulder, “But only if you’ll help me to write it. Hey you know what? We’ve got all night and no rehearsals tomorrow, we could write it now.”

An hour later they abandoned the book on account of boredom. Freddie was smoking a cigarette and staring thoughtfully at the door; half hoping that an all-forgiving Brian would miraculously walk through it, when he noticed Roger staring at him thoughtfully.

“What’s the matter darling?”

“What’s it like?” Roger asked.

“What’s what like dear?”

“Sex.”

“I’d have thought that of all people, you’d know what sex is like,” Freddie teased.

“No,” Roger moved closer and slipped his arm around Freddie, “Sex with a bloke. I’ve always wanted to know. Is it as good as you make out?”

“Now darling that would be telling wouldn’t it?” Freddie smiled, “There’s only one way to find out what sex is like, and you know that as well as I do,” his voice had lowered in to a seductive whisper,” Would you like to find out?”

“Ok,” Roger whispered. Freddie stood up and took Roger’s hand.

“Where are we going?” Roger asked, pretending to be surprised.

“Down the road to ask my friend Gavin. He’ll be able to tell us, come on dear.” Freddie pulled Roger towards the door. Roger’s face fell in disappointment. “I’m only joking you fucking twat, we’re going into the bedroom,” Freddie laughed, as he saw Roger’s face.

Freddie led Roger into his bedroom and they sat on the bed.

“Now dear,” he said, “The first thing you do is place your hand here,” he placed his hand on Roger’s thigh, “and then you lean in closer like this and you do this…” his voice faded off as he pulled Roger towards him and gave him a deep kiss, after a minute he pulled away, “Now, you try,”

Roger leaned towards Freddie and kissed him carefully on the lips, before pulling Freddie closer and sticking his tongue inside Freddie’s mouth. Freddie responded to this by sticking his tongue inside Roger’s mouth and putting his hand under Roger’s shirt to trace his spine with a finger. Roger moaned softly and tried to pull Freddie closer, but Freddie pulled away and began to undress Roger. After both were undressed, Freddie pushed Roger down onto the bed, sat up on top of him and began to kiss Roger’s chest. When he reached Roger’s dick he stroked it softly for a few minutes before climbing back up and kissing Roger on the mouth. He repeated this process for a few moments causing Roger to cry out in pleasure

“Put it in your mouth, for fuck's sake,”

“Put what in my mouth?” Freddie asked with a wicked smile,

“Oh…you know!”

“Say please darling,”

“Please, you bastard!”

Freddie smiled wickedly at him before sticking Roger’s cock in his mouth and licking it expertly. When he had finished, he looked up at Roger.

“Enjoying this?” he asked a panting Roger.

”It’s certainly the most interesting lesson I’ve ever had. I must say, the teacher is very good, I’d even go as far as to say that the teacher is bloody excellent,” he grinned.

“Well in that case, perhaps you’d like to give the teacher some sort of a thank you present,” Freddie suggested. Roger smiled and sat up. He began by kissing Freddie on the lips, then he kissed his way down as far as Freddie’s waist. He began to stroke Freddie’s dick for a few minutes causing Freddie to let out a little moan. Roger looked up and noticed that Freddie had his eyes closed. A wicked thought came into his head and entered Freddie suddenly taking him by surprise and causing him to cry out. As he pushed himself deeper into Freddie, Freddie had an orgasm and cried out like a man in pain.

“You ok?” he asked.

“Yes…perfect…wonderful…don’t stop…ever…” Freddie panted.

When they’d finished for the second time, both men fell asleep. Some time later, Freddie woke up and remembered Brian and a wave of guilt swept over him. Brian hadn’t deserved this. All he’d done was speak his mind. He checked the clock beside the bed it was half five. Roger had fallen asleep beside him and was snoring slightly. Freddie got out of the bed and searched around for some clothes. As he was leaving the room, Roger woke up.

”Hey, where are you going?”

“Ummm…out…for a…walk,” Freddie answered and hurried out before Roger had a chance to question him. Roger shrugged and went back to sleep.

When Freddie got outside he discovered that it was pouring rain. He debated going back upstairs and going to bed, but he felt horribly guilty after his night with Roger and possibly because the alcohol hadn’t quite left his system, he decided to keep going. Brian’s apartment was a twenty-minute walk and Freddie only had a pair of tight trousers and a light shirt on. By the time he reached Brian’s apartment he was drenched his clothes and hair were clinging to him. He climbed the stairs and knocked on Brian’s door. There was no answer, Brian was probably fast asleep. Freddie knocked harder. After five minutes of knocking, Freddie was beginning to feel slightly impatient. The only thing that kept him outside the door was the thought of going back out in the rain. He began to bang on the door.

“Brian, open the fucking door this instant,” he roared loud enough to wake the entire floor. There was a movement inside the flat and a dishevelled Brian opened the door wearing only his underwear. Before Brian could protest, Freddie pushed past him and went into the flat. Brian followed Freddie into the room where he was drying his hair with a towel.

“Freddie what the fuck are you doing?”

“Drying myself dear,”

“No,” Brian yawned, “I meant what the fuck are you doing here at six o clock in the morning soaking wet and smelling of alcohol?”

“We’ve got things to sort out darling. I mean, yesterday evening, I didn’t mean to…”

”Couldn’t this wait until later?” Brian interrupted, “It’s early and I’m too tired.”

“Well go back to bed darling,” Freddie took off his wet shirt, “Don’t worry about me, I’ll be fine. I’ll sleep for a while on the couch.”

“Well,” Brian hesitated; he didn’t want Freddie going back out in the rain, but he didn’t really want to talk to him either. “Are you sure? Hang on; I’ll get you some dry clothes,” he reappeared a minute later with some of his clothes. He handed them to Freddie, “Are you sure you’ll be ok?”

“I’ll be fine, dear,” Freddie assured him, “Go back to bed.”

A while later, Brian was woken up by the sound of Freddie rooting around in his room.

“What time is it?”

“Eight o clock dear, go back to sleep,” Freddie continued looking through Brian’s things.

“What are you looking for?” Brian asked.

“That shirt that I left here the last time I stayed over.”

“You insisted that I bring it to the rehearsal the next day so you could take it back before I lost it, or dirtied it, or ate it, remember?” Brian rolled his eyes, “Freddie was that just a pathetic excuse to get in here so that I’d talk to you?”

“Maybe,” Freddie smiled coyly and sat on the bed beside him, “Did it work?”

“Yes,” Brian admitted grudgingly, “Freddie…I’m sorry for calling you a slut. I didn’t mean it. I was just angry. When we’re out together and you’re eying up everyone else, it makes me feel insignificant. Maybe I am a bit boring at times, but that’s just the way I am. I can’t change.”

“I don’t want you to change darling. I love you just the way you are, even when you’re talking away in science language about physics or astronomy. Just because I flirt with other people, doesn’t mean I want to be with that person.” Freddie brushed his hair out of his eyes, “That’s just the way I am darling. I can’t change either.”

Brian looked away, thinking about what Freddie had said.

“Well I’ll go back out here and let you sleep,” Freddie stood up. Brian got a full view of him. He was wearing Brian’s shirt and trousers. Both were too big and were falling off Freddie. Brian started to laugh.

“Shut the fuck up,” Freddie complained, “I can’t help it if you’re too tall.”

“Why don’t you take them off and get in here beside me? We don’t have to shag, we can just talk.”

“Ok dear,” Freddie got in beside him and gave him a hug

“I got really drunk last night and had sex with Roger,” he mumbled into Brian’s hair. Brian pulled away.

“What?”

“I was drunk. I wasn’t going to tell you, but I was afraid that Roger would let it slip. I was really drunk and I can barely remember it. You have absolutely no idea how much I regret it,” Freddie looked pleadingly at Brian. But instead of getting mad, or disappointed, or any of the other emotions associated with this type of situation, he just shrugged.

“It was bound to happen I suppose,” he muttered

“Why?” Freddie demanded.

“I was expecting this,” Brian said. Freddie stared at him, unable to speak, “You see I went out for a couple of drinks, sort of drown my sorrows, you know, and I met Roger,”

“Go on,” Freddie prompted.

“Anyway, he was drunk. He said his girlfriend had left him, he was through with women and from now on, he was only going to shag men and he was going to start with you and when Roger has his heart set on something, he usually does it no matter what,”

“So…” Freddie paused uneasily, “You’re not angry?”

“Well, yes and no,” Brian admitted, “I’m jealous mainly and disappointed. You were mad at me so I kind of thought you’d do something like that as a way of getting back at me. I tried to ring you three times later that night, but you ignored it. The whole night, I was just lying here kicking myself for storming off yesterday and behaving like a spoiled child. I kept thinking he’s shagging Roger now when he could have been here shagging me. I kept thinking about what I’d said to you and how Roger had stood up for you and what a bastard I’ve been.”

Neither spoke for a while. They were both engrossed in their separate thoughts.

“But I love you,” Freddie suddenly blurted out.

“You have a funny way of showing it,” Brian muttered

“Really, I love you.” Freddie repeated, kissing Brian softly on the lips, “Doesn’t everyone deserve a second chance”

“I love you too, I guess,” Brian admitted grudgingly, “Even though this isn’t your second chance. This must be the fifth or sixth.”

“Good,” Freddie smiled. Both were silent again for a few minutes. Eventually Brian broke the silence,

“I can’t believe we’ve been in a bed together for half an hour and you haven’t once suggested that we have sex. Freddie Bulsara I hope you’re not losing your touch,” he joked, “Freddie Bulsara, master of seduction, has lost his touch. Either that or you’re so used to shagging me that the novelty has worn off.” Freddie straddled him.

“Just for that, I’m going to so it so hard, that you’ll be sorry you ever let me in.”

”Oh I don’t know about that,” Brian smiled.

A couple of hours later the phone rang. Brian answered it and handed it to Freddie.

“Uh…Freddie?” it was Roger.

“Oh hello dear,” Freddie giggled, trying to kick Brian, who was tickling his back.

“Where are you? We need to talk,”

“Oh…well I’m in…” Freddie trailed off; Brian was kissing him on the lips and stroking his crotch.

“Freddie? Freddie what’s going on?” Freddie was still holding the phone, but his hand had slipped down over the edge of the bed as Brian kissed his way down to Freddie’s dick. Freddie put the phone back up to his ear.

“Darling, it’s not really a good time for me to talk, could we talk later?” He gasped as Brian took Freddie’s hand and used it to stroke his cock.

“Why isn’t this a good time? What’s going on?” Roger demanded. Freddie thought about how much Mary would love this situation. One man in the bed trying to have sex with him and another on the phone demanding to know what was happening.

“Darling, this really isn’t a good time, I’ll have to phone you back,” Freddie gasped as Brian pushed himself inside Freddie. He somehow managed to put the phone back on its hook before getting back to business.

Some time later, Freddie sat up and reached for the phone,

“Darling, I’m really going to have to phone Roger.”

“Yeah, sure, whatever,” Brian mumbled drowsily. Freddie dialled the number.

“Roger?”

“I’m on my way out Freddie what do you want?”

“Well, about last night I assume.”

“Yeah, well…” Roger sounded uncomfortable, “I wanted to know if we could just forget about it. I was drunk, it was a mistake. I don’t fancy you. You’re my mate. I’m sorry.”

”Don’t be sorry dear,” Freddie said, “We’re better off as friends. Anyway, I made up with my boyfriend,”

”So I heard,” Freddie could tell Roger was grinning, “Who is he? Gavin? Peter? Dennis? Or…Brian? Only joking,” Roger laughed, “Anyway, lover boy, I’m on my way out. Things to see, people to do. Have fun.” He hung up. Brian rolled around to face Freddie.

“What did he say?”

“He wants us to forget about it.” Freddie lay back down into the bed to go to sleep. There was silence for a few minutes.

“Freddie?”

“Mmm?” Freddie opened his eyes.

“What do you think will happen to us?”

“Well…” Freddie thought for a moment, “Who knows what the future has in store?” he closed his eyes again. There was silence for a few moments, until Freddie spoke again.

“I still think we should call the band Queen. I mean there are two queens in it.”

“Oi!!” Brian kicked him, “I’m not a queen.”

“Yes you are darling, get used to it,” Freddie insisted, “But if you don’t like it you could be called something else. Fairy, poof, queer.”

“Freddie shut up,” Freddie did, for a minute or two.

“The curly haired Fairy Poof Queen,”

“Freddie!”

”Curly haired guitarist prat,”

“Shut up, you black haired, buck toothed pianist bitch.”

THE END
Sign up to rate and review this story