Categories > Celebrities > Good Charlotte > Joel's life has change

chapter 3

by blacknailsgd 1 review

hope it makes sense!

Category: Good Charlotte - Rating: R - Genres: Horror - Warnings: [!!!] - Published: 2008-02-17 - Updated: 2008-02-18 - 1305 words

0Unrated
chapter 3


normal pov

So They all went over to hospital sense Benj rode in ambulance with her in case she woke up. Billy stayed with Cayln until she woke up Billy didnt wanna leave her like she was.

"Joel get to the hospital Joy cut her chest open. There in there trying to repair the damage." Benj said.

"Ok I'll be there in a minute bye." Joel said getting off of phone.

"Hey Joel is there something wrong?" Josh said.

"Yea Joy cut herself open shes at the hospital I need to be there." Joel said.

"I'm going with you what about Brandy?" Josh asked.

"Shes going with us. I'll ask Paul and Deano if they wants to go 2?" Joel said thinking if he didnt treat her so bad she wwouldnt be in the hospital right now.


Joel's pov

Yes I agree I have been bitch from hell. Yes shes a beautiful girl but shes not my type but it doesnt give me the right to treat her like crap.

All of us got into my car. I put Brandy up here with me. Leaving the studio making my way down town. "where going daddy?" My baby asked me.

"Baby were going to the hospital. Joy had an accident were going to see about her right now." I said hoping that is enough reason for her.

"Ook hope she ok." She said.

"Daddy?" she asked

"Yes sweetpea." I said looking at the road.

"Im hungry?" She said trying to get out of seat belt.

"Baby stay in there ok until we get there." I said wondering how Benj is. Hes probley fine.

"Hey as soon as we get there I'll take you to get something to eat." Josh said.

"Ok uncle Josh." She said.

"Joel I'm sure she'll be fine." Josh said.

"Im sure she is." Deano said.

We walk into hospital there was Benj asleep. So I walked right up to him kneel down woke him up.

"Hey Joel they wont let me in I tryed they think i put her here." he said was crying on my shoulder.

"Its ok Benj I think I put her here after all the shit I put her through." I said hes crying I knew he cared about her. I didnt think he was in love with her shes lucky to have my brothers love.

"Benj I'm sorry I did this to her. I know I have been a jerk. I should have known that i was going to use her for that and jus pay her. I'm sorry I never should have done that to her." I said to him.

"Is any1 here for Ms whitlow?" Nurse said.
"Yes were here." I said getting up and Benj was right behind me. We walked up to the Nurse.

"Yes were here for her." I said.

"Ok shes in the recover room after 15 minutes. She didnt cut any major thing she did lose some blood. We manage to get that under control. If your ready to see her I'll take you to her." She said waiting on our answer.

"Yes we would." I said walking with her to Joy's room.

We walk in "If you need anything I'm jus down the hall." Nurse said walking out.

"Hey sweetpea I love you I mean that Joy. It broke my heart when I found you in bathroom. On the floor in your own pool of blood it scared me so much." Benj said holding her hand.

"Hey Joy I'm sorry for using you." I said getting emo.

Me and Benj left her for a minute they were making sure things were ok.

"Joel you hurt my girl you was using her for your selfish reasons. You never consider she had feelings did you?" Benj said not mad at me jus worried.

"Benj I'm sorry I am I didnt know that you fell in love with her. I know I treated her like shit I'm sorry I shouldn't have done it that to her. I cant take it back if it helps you have my blessing." I said He looked like he was going to hit me.

"I love her Joel. Joy is great person Joel shes really nice." He said still crying I huged him I need to hear that from here.

Benj's pov

I went back in there Joel didnt go I know he wants me to tell her how I feel. I'm going to.

Hours past then I feel a hand on my head. I looked up Joy was wake.

"Hey Joy I love you." I said to her she looked at me.

"I love you. I dont know about Joel but I love you more then anything." I said she looked me in my eyes.

"Benj I love you too. Promise me you wont let Joel in between us." She said.

"I cant promise but I'll try. I love you baby." I said looking into her eyes.

"Ok Joel I know he didnt mean to do it but he still did it. I forgive him cuz I love you." Joy said.

Joel came back in "Joy I'm sorry I know you dont want to forgive me. So I'm going to stop using you as babysitter." Joel said getting closer to her.

"Joel its ok really I forgive you cuz I know your his brother better yet twin brother. I know you too have things that you have to talk about so its kool." Joy said.

"Are you sure?" Joel asked
"Yes Joel Im sure." SHe said kissing me.

I'm so happy now to have my brothers approve of me going with Joy I love her so much. It means lot Joel you dont know how much it means to me.

"Ok Joy I'm sorry for putting Brandy on you. I should have asked you before I did something like that." Joel said being nice too her I respected him for that.

Yes hes been doing that alot lately.

So after a few weeks shes better were playing with her band. Yes you guys didnt think she had a band well she does. There called Tomcat which is Sid, Cayln, Katie, and Joy. There on the warp tour with GC, Mest, Bad Religion. Which good for every1 and everything Joy and Benj are going strong Joel keeps trying to brake them up which isnt going to happen. There all out at night playing hide n' seek.

Normal pov

It was Mest, Good Charlotte, and Cayln's favorite Bad Religion was playing with them.

"Hey loveable Joy lets hide here." Joel said trying get Joy to hide with him.
"Joy come here you wanna hide with me babe." Benj said taking her hand. She trusted Benj not Joel so much. Joel had something up his sheeve she didnt like it.

Cayln and Billy are getting along better there playing as well. Sid and Tony jus met they seem to get along there playing too. Katie she was going with one of the A7f guys. She was playing with us anyways.

"Hey every1 on there own now no hiding together." Synyster said following Zacky.

"Synyster Gates what are you doing here?" Katie said running up to them.
"You know we came to see our girl rock out on stage." Zacky said Benj came walking up with Joy in hand.
"Hey guys sup." Benj said shaking hands.
"Nothing much I see you have been busy." Synyster said shaking Joy's hand.
"You know you guys remember Joy." Benj said holding his girl close.
"Yes hi Joy." Zacky said shaking her hand.
"Hi guys where Matt at?" Joy asked.
"You know I had to leave him at home. Come on Joy we'll let them talk." Zacky said walking away with Joy.

Will every1 stay or go you make the call


reviews are welcome!
Sign up to rate and review this story