Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Perspective

Vision

by Smichiko 0 reviews

Random Harry and Luna interaction.

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Harry,Luna - Published: 2008-02-18 - Updated: 2008-02-18 - 219 words

1Funny
"Luna," he protested meekly, pressing himself back into his seat. "What're you doing?"

"You're the one who said that you wished you could 'see things my way.' Well, that's what I'm trying to help you do, if you would stop moving," she said, staring calmly at him.

Harry sighed and eyed the pair of spectrespecs she was holding warily. They didn't even look like a normal pair...not that they'd looked all that normal to begin with. "I meant /metaphorically/," he insisted.

"Are you always this scared when you try new things?"

No, of course he wasn't. Was he? It was just that...those looked like they would make him sick the moment he looked through them.

Yes, that was it. Harry squeezed his eyes shut, feeling the cold plastic slip over his face. He opened his eyes, hesistantly at first, but was soon gazing out of them in wonder.

"Luna..." he began, in a confused tone. "...everything still looks the same."

Luna's fluid stare broke with a quick blink. "Of course it does. You didn't honestly think that a pair of plastic glasses would change your perception that much, did you?" she asked, giggling.

Harry, somewhat affronted, took the specs off and placed them into his lap. Luna smiled. "I use my mind, just like everyone else."
Sign up to rate and review this story