Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Drowning lessons

1- Screamy chavs

by bashfullovesbob 1 review

A story of friendship and isolation. Warning! Some swearing enjoy!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2008-02-17 - Updated: 2008-02-28 - 218 words

2Ambiance
"If she moves me again," I said to Bryony as we made our way back to our regular meeting point "I'm going to fucking kill-"
"Madame Kurbey?" Lauren chipped in as we arrived.
The look on my face told her everything.
"Don't let her get to you Daisy, she's just trying to brainwash you into disowning us" Sarah said.
"But you'd never do that, would you?" Amy said, grinning manically at me. "Would you?" She added, now looking very worried.
"No Amy!"
"Yaaay!!"
We all laugh as we make our way over the footbridge towards the park.
"I wonder if those screamy chavs'll be in the playpark again..." Bryony pondered, probably rhetorically, but Sarah answered anyway.
"Nah... I rekon Daisy scared them off with her trenchcoat..."
"They deserved it. They were yelling like banshees at us. They should've seen it coming......" I said, defensively.
"What, you jumping from a wall behind them like a vampire?" Lauren said matter-of-factly.
I paused. "They COULD have seen it coming....."
By now we had reached the playpark. We opened the gate, and I tripped over a log into the park.
"FUCK!" I screamed -very loudly.
We all laughed, but we were quick to realise that we weren't alone.
There was a group of teenagers staring at us.
People we hadn't seen before.
Sign up to rate and review this story