Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Save Me, Love Me

by sleepyfaerie 3 reviews

one-shot Frerard. incredibly short, literally under 300 words. but hey... it's kinda fluffy!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2008-02-20 - Updated: 2008-02-20 - 267 words - Complete

2Moving
“Save me,” you whisper, so softly I can hardly hear you. I know you did not mean to speak out loud, but you cannot take the words back. You think I have not noticed your silent pleas, but I know you’re far from fine. I come and sit next to you, my pulse racing at our nearness despite everything.
“Who from?” I ask gently, holding your cold hand in my own. You shiver slightly and give me a look of such fear and anguish that I almost tell you, but I hold myself back. Even in your pain you are beautiful, you hazel eyes shining with unshed tears.
“Myself,” you murmur eventually, giving up on pretending you are ok. I put my arm around you and almost reluctantly you lean into me.
“How?” I say softly, stroking your hand. You look at me and I see the inner battle you are fighting. I want to say something, to help you, but I know you must come to a decision alone.
“Love me.” Your voice is quiet, but I know what those words have just cost you. You have risked everything; your pride, your strength, your heart. I lean forward and I press my lips gently yours, tasting your sweet mouth, telling you everything I have never dared to before.
“That’s nothing new,” I say. As your perfect lips curve into a flicker of a smile, I cannot believe you never guessed my feelings before. I kiss you again, I cannot help myself. “I love you Frankie,” I tell you. And at last you believe me.
Sign up to rate and review this story