Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Missing You

Ray's POV

by chocydrops 0 reviews

Ray thinks back to his time with her.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Ray Toro - Published: 2008-02-20 - Updated: 2008-02-20 - 412 words

0Unrated
He looked over at the two remaining bandmates of his. Gerard was in a deep state of depression. He couldn't blame him. She was the best thing that happened to the band since they started. And now she was gone. It was hitting Gerard the hardest cause the two were always the closest. Everyone was suffering from it.

"Try and get some sleep guys. We can continue our search in the morning." He told the two brothers. As he walked to his room he though of his last talk with her.

------------------------------------- flashback --------------------------

He could feel someone combing his curly hair. He heard her giggle. Turning around he came face to face with her. Her chocolate brown eyes were sparkling and her blonde hair kept out of her face by a black ribbon. Her side swept fringe swung on her face deliberatly. She was smiling at him.

"What are you doing to my hair?" He asked her. Noticing the comb and straighteners in her hands he stood up quickly.

"Hey! Sit back down and keep still Fro." Fro. Her nickname for him. This wasn't the first time she had tried to straighten his hair. The first tme he let her so she had something to practice on and it went horribly wrong. With the comb getting stuck in his hair when she was combing it at first, and then the straighteners breaking for some unknown reason. BUt things had changed since then. She had succesfully straightened his hair severel times before but it never stayed straight for long. He sat down and let her carry on with her work. In the end he looked in the mirror and cringed. It's not like she'd done a bad job it was just that he didn't like the look of himslf with straigh hair. However she did an excellent job at making it suit him as much as she could without cutting it. He smiled at her and she smiled back. She then waved to him as she ran off.

------------------------------------- end of flashback -------------------

He was snapped back to reality when he walked into his room door. Rubbing his head he walked inside. There wasn't alot in it but the one thing that he looked at was his guitar which she had decorated for him. He smiled and went to his bed. Without even changing he layed down on his bed and fell asleep thinking about the long search they would have tomorrow.
Sign up to rate and review this story